Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Deplasterer
22 Apr 21 12:48
| Topic/replies: 6,535 | Blogger: Deplasterer's blog
Bit of a lottery this, should be interesting with the new format, fourballs/foursomes. Could be carnage on Sunday. Took a flyer with the English duo of Hatton/Willet and also Im/An.

GL.
Pause Switch to Standard View Zurich Classic
Show More
Report therhino April 22, 2021 2:28 PM BST
Nothing week for me but have had a bet on Kirk & Todd. Quite like this combo, Kirk in really good nick and Todd going ok. Both can make a lot of birdies in their own right so good for four balls and the steady eddie approach of both pretty solid for foursomes.
Report loui April 22, 2021 6:04 PM BST
Decent shout fellas, I've had a shot at Scauffelle/ Cantlay GL
Report Total Bosman April 22, 2021 7:01 PM BST
Did Hubbard and Cappelen get together so they could be Team Hub-Cap?
Report loui April 23, 2021 10:32 AM BST
I suppose in this format when each players relies on the other player too, there's a possibility of big Tone getting laid out on Sunday
Report Deplasterer April 23, 2021 12:36 PM BST
What would constitute a good score today with 1 ball alternate shots? Level/-1??
Report Total Bosman April 23, 2021 3:29 PM BST
More good rounds in alternate shots than you might expect- Rahm and Palmer shot 65 in round 2 last year. I think anything 70 and under you're happy enough though. Although if you're Morikawa having to play off Wolff's shots you're just happy to miss the cut and get down to the French Quarter for Sazeracs.
Report Total Bosman April 23, 2021 4:22 PM BST
I'm surprised Wolff is playing at all, game is clearly completely shot at the moment so why would you show up and ruin your mate's chances.
Report Deplasterer April 23, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Wolff off the rails, dunno what's happened there. Cams group heading south. You make the cut, there's always the possibility of a 60/61 rd3. —5 cut??
Report Total Bosman April 23, 2021 8:44 PM BST
Looks like possible rain overnight and into the morning so on a soft course could see some very low scores in the four balls, so the guys who make the cut will fancy getting on a tear and climbing back into it. Looks like Sunday will be calm too so possibility of a low weekend for a team that clicks.
Report Deplasterer April 24, 2021 1:04 PM BST
The top 2 are priced up accordingly and both played well yesterday in the foursomes which bodes well for Sunday and maybe big tone will get over the line with the help of a partner. Bubba and scheffler playing well together (Bubba was refused by 8 others before scheffLaugh), 8s fair, hoping for a 62/63 today.
Report Total Bosman April 24, 2021 9:08 PM BST
Whole world going to be -15 or better. If no-one gets any further than -20ish this could be incredibly wide open tomorrow.
Report EUGENE KRABS April 24, 2021 10:17 PM BST
If they don't chuck any water on the greens overnight this is gonna be a tough gig tomorrow and doubly so if the wind blows !
Report Total Bosman April 24, 2021 10:42 PM BST
Not sure there's much wind due tomorrow but there's certainly enough about it to challenge them tomorrow. I think Tony and Cam had to do a lot more today, Tony's been carrying Cam a lot and the can't get away with that tomorrow. -15 well in the mix so more than half the teams going out will fancy their chances.
Report Hank Hill April 25, 2021 11:14 PM BST
one word: oosty
Report EUGENE KRABS April 25, 2021 11:16 PM BST
11.15 and forum has woken up CrazyLaugh
Report EUGENE KRABS April 25, 2021 11:24 PM BST
Absolute butchering job from the Saffers Crazy
Report applehunter April 25, 2021 11:29 PM BST
What happened in the play off?
Report applehunter April 25, 2021 11:29 PM BST
What happened in the play off?
Report EUGENE KRABS April 25, 2021 11:30 PM BST
Louie went swimming off the tee !
Report Kriskin April 25, 2021 11:36 PM BST
When Smith went into the water on 16 I turned over thinking the Springboks had it won. Cannot believe they couldn't won from that position
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com