Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
richardf
05 Apr 17 20:56
| Topic/replies: 2,213 | Blogger: richardf's blog
During 2015 and 2016 I undertook a charity project called Walking The Courses, which raised about £480,000 for Pancreatic Cancer UK and Racing Welfare. I am striving to get to £500,000. I am running competitions on the big sporting events and they don't get much bigger than the Masters! So here is this week's competition:
Entry is £20
Simply pick any four players who you expect to perform well. Email them to me at richard@walkingthecourses.com and I will reply with payment details
Rules are simple:
Each players score in each round is added together and the lowest total of all four players from all entrants wins.
If one or more of your players misses the cut he will be awarded the highest round score in round three and four of those players who made the cut. So if the highest score that a player in round three shoots 80, that is the score that any player who misses the cut will be awarded.
If one or more of your players shoot the lowest round of the day (including ties) 5 will be deducted from the total score for that round. So if the lowest round is 65, you will score 60 for that player.
And what do you win? First prize is 50% of the total pot, second prize is 20% of the pot and a booby prize of 5% will be awarded to the worst entry! 25% will be split equally between the two nominated charities.
I will post updates after each round so you can see how you are doing. Spread the details to friends. The more the merrier, the bigger the pot.
Good luck!
Pause Switch to Standard View Pick 4 players....
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com