Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sickoflayinwinners
17 Jul 15 22:17
| Topic/replies: 9,995 | Blogger: sickoflayinwinners's blog
saying 10under is the lead id say maybe down  to 3 under  can win with a blistering weekend but probably have to be 5 or 6
Pause Switch to Standard View when round twos over how far down...
Show More
Report xmoneyx July 18, 2015 3:22 PM BST
still waiting Excited
Report xmoneyx July 18, 2015 3:22 PM BST
still waiting Excited
Report Super Hans July 18, 2015 3:28 PM BST
If they'ed all gone out today it could have been anything that made the cut.
But looks calm Sunday Monday. Can't see Dustin shooting over par either day.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan July 18, 2015 9:03 PM BST
Jordan Spieth is 5 back. Only 2 players have won an Open at St Andrews when 5+ back thru 36 holes - and they were in 1895 & 1933 !
Report charwell. July 18, 2015 9:32 PM BST
Pains me as I always back DJ but thought 12/1 was a tad short given his inability to close things at the business end so left him alone this week. However, I cannot see him doing any worse than 70,70 given the forecast weather and on most holes he has wedges and chips as an approach and clears all the fairway bunkers from the tee.

Given he will be -14 as a minimum I think only those within 3 shots can win. Oosty, Day and Scott only ones who look capable of 68, 68 from that -7 group; which will take them to -15.

Cannot realistically look past Dusty Bin though. Not enough places where nerves can leave him in a bad state except perhaps 17th, which he could safely play as a straight forward par 5.
Report DRAGON DANCER July 18, 2015 9:43 PM BST
No definitive answer to this question obviously. Lots of quality at -5 who can go on birdie runs to get into a challenging position before back 9 on Monday. Personally think DJ will win easily, but who knows in this game. -5s still a squeak for me.
Report throwthetellyoutawindow July 19, 2015 1:36 AM BST
I love the way everyone is ignoring the players who know the course best,namely Warren,Lawrie and Willett Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com