Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FredRescue
10 Aug 14 16:17
| Topic/replies: 5,115 | Blogger: FredRescue's blog
Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View Rory at Evens, Back or Lay?
Show More
Report stewarty b August 10, 2014 5:20 PM BST
Has to be a lay imo. Still a tight field and as everyone knows this game can be very unpredictable. Having said that, if he can hold it together he should go very close, but no even money shot imo.
Report patches August 10, 2014 5:50 PM BST
got to be one of the best evens bets iv seen for a while , winner against almost winners , prob will trade bigger though before the rest nearly win
Report MadVlad August 10, 2014 5:51 PM BST
Best player in the world when he is on form,which he is and the field giving him 1 or 2 strokes of a lead and your asking if he is a back or lay ffs get yer hoose on him !
Report Mighty Whites 2008 August 10, 2014 5:54 PM BST
his game can be very predictable ... seems like he shoots 4 or 5 under every time at the moment. Can only see 4 or 5 having a chance tonight.
Report freddiewilliams August 10, 2014 6:01 PM BST
has to be a lay....thank fook i didnot lay him yet....or last week or the week before
Report gmt August 10, 2014 6:16 PM BST
I think the price is about right, could be a great bet, could be a great lay. My angle into this final round and Rory is the "unforced errors", they are guaranteed!Of course Rory can recover from them he is the best player in the world but its the fact he has for example Fowler on his tail, and if Rory throws in his first "unforced error" early it go badly for him. One other thought is that all this Rory is the best player in the world stuff is clearly true at present, BUT its conceivable that in 12 months time Fowler might be the one they are calling the best, Fowler has been on my radar for a few years now but has been too unreliable and despite flashes of brilliance I was beginning to think he was never going to improve enough to be a true golfing heavyweight! Over the last few months Butch Harmon has worked with him and has quite simply made him a different player, not only that but he has grown as a man as well, I just have a feeling that he might go and win today which would set him up beautifully for next year and as I said in 12 months he might be at the top of the tree, it would be great for golf as well with a Rory, Fowler clash to inspire the golf supporters every week!
Report throwthetellyoutawindow August 10, 2014 6:29 PM BST
With leaderboard so tight gotta be a lay for a sporting bet at those prices,don't trust his putting and short game if it gets really tight.
Report sideshowbob August 10, 2014 7:15 PM BST
back
Report Mighty Whites 2008 August 10, 2014 7:22 PM BST
is it that tight? only 4 within 3 the 8 and 9 unders are going to have to go very low unless rory blows up
Report patches August 10, 2014 8:44 PM BST
he will win
Report Tallywagger. August 10, 2014 8:46 PM BST
Price is bang on, but if forced would rather be a layer.

When he won  from behind last week he went 2 up before Garcia got back level and that was with only 2 possible winners. So with having a few more running for you this week the lay would appeal more. Should be a great days golf anyway.
Report brucewayne August 10, 2014 8:52 PM BST
This seemingly target golf is perfect for Rory, as much as I hate to say it from a financial standpoint. Plain
Report SlippyBlue August 10, 2014 9:04 PM BST
Me too, anyone but McIlroy. I took a view and just rolled with it Shocked
Report FELTFAIR August 10, 2014 9:09 PM BST
Backed Rory and Berndt, couldn`t resist the 16 on offer.
Report Silver Medal Winnder August 11, 2014 2:55 AM BST
GMT - you need to drop these Fowler blinkers mate or you'll go skint - yet again, bottle crashed when the heat was turned up
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com