Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
toberaheena
22 Aug 13 22:31
| Topic/replies: 2,642 | Blogger: toberaheena's blog
Her is a very unusual but topical opinion. Lee Westwood tees up again her in the 1st of the Fedex face offs.  It is generally agreed that he has made a good move in moving his family over where the action is and there are are many more experts in every fathom of the game living Stateside. His game has improved somewhat and he is at the bisiness end of things on a regular basis before meeting trouble...

What I want to share with you is Lee's help to us mere mortals on the forum. Just want to do a little survey with 5 questions.

1. Do you ever back or lay Lee Westwood ?

2. Do you back him to lay ?

3. Are you ahead overall in punting on him ?

4. Do you back him and let your bet run ?

5. Would you recommend backing him to lay back ?
Pause Switch to Standard View Westwood. Friend or Foe.
Show More
Report mengmeng August 22, 2013 10:40 PM BST
1. Do you ever back or lay Lee Westwood ?  only when hes in the little tournies when hes the big dog.

2. Do you back him to lay ? no because not my style

3. Are you ahead overall in punting on him ? yep

4. Do you back him and let your bet run ? if i do back him yep

5. Would you recommend backing him to lay back ? in majors that would be what i would advise
Report Deplasterer August 22, 2013 10:45 PM BST
1. Never back him. Only lay for trading purposes, so not applicable.
2. Per above.
3. Never back him, so not applicable.
4. Per above.
5. No.

Come to think of it, I'm not much use for your survey, so just ignore. Sorry, tobe.

Whoops
Report doorman99 August 22, 2013 10:50 PM BST
Simple answer to all the questions, wait til gets properly in contention then lay bigtime, you will have no sweats. Yes, won big time doing this.
Report toberaheena August 22, 2013 11:21 PM BST
Come on guys...... trying to do a bit of a study study here. I fI do not get more attention, there will be a few pupils missing cricket practice. Or hurling,,,,lol
Report toberaheena August 22, 2013 11:24 PM BST
My typing is nearly as bad as my punting lately. Expecting Rory to continue his recovery this week. May not win but I noticed him cooling down in the water for 2 today.
Report Deplasterer August 22, 2013 11:26 PM BST
He's about to have a triple on the last to go with his two earlier doubles. Must be taking lessons from Pod lately.Laugh
Report Deplasterer August 22, 2013 11:27 PM BST
Boy wonder that is, not LJW.
Report Kelly August 23, 2013 12:08 AM BST
Seldom back him .  Do lay him when he is short and in contention against anyone decent .  In that respect I would be ahead in transactions involving him ( you couldn't not be , its a no brainer) .
Report lowfields69 August 23, 2013 12:09 AM BST
I've been betting on golf regularly for 7-8 years and have never once backed him. I suspect if you backed to lay in majors you may just make a profit.

The only time I ever considered it was last years Indonesian Masters where I think he won at around 5/2
Report mengmeng August 23, 2013 1:51 AM BST
i back him in small field events or ones in the UK, i was all over hime a few years ago in the nedbank, that was happy days.
Report Wok August 23, 2013 1:54 AM BST
1. Do you ever back or lay Lee Westwood ?
Occassionaly, mainly in-play.

2. Do you back him to lay ?
Always

3. Are you ahead overall in punting on him ?
Yes, small punter so its not much, but worth it.

4. Do you back him and let your bet run ?
Never!

5. Would you recommend backing him to lay back ?
I suppose yes as its worked ok for me, but only do this in Majors or the bigger events.
Report kincsem August 23, 2013 2:55 AM BST
Never back him.  He does well but seems happy with a comfortable living on cruise control.  He doesn't have the edge of players like Faldo, Player, Woods, Trevino who need it and can close the deal.
Report mengmeng August 23, 2013 3:45 AM BST
before his slump years back he was a total closer of tournies, after he got his game back he just never got that back with it
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com