Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
11 Aug 12 11:49
| Topic/replies: 28,246 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
Anyone else think this looks a shade big? Has been all over the place yet is still only 4 off the pace. Don't think anyone has scrambled as well as him, and with the conditions forecast to stay very tough, I think he will be better suited than most. I'm adding him to my team.....

Any opinions chaps?
Pause Switch to Standard View Phil Mickelson 25/1
Show More
Report leathal weapon August 11, 2012 2:44 PM BST
Was thinking exactly the same, i havent seen him hit a fairway yet!!
Report dessys August 11, 2012 3:30 PM BST
I was thinking it was too short. He cant keep scrambling like this and get away with it. But of course you can have the opinion that sooner or later he will hit fairways....so on that basis it's probably fair!
Report Can't Catch Me August 11, 2012 11:15 PM BST
Backed him based on a bad weather forecast. Need it to get a lot worse if he is to have a chance.
Report limited ability August 12, 2012 11:33 AM BST
He has been "ALL over the place" as you put it for quite some time now. Surely not a reason to back someone to win. Prefer to look for someone who is hitting it straight myself. Good luck though, i think you are gonna need it.
Report stewardsenquirey August 12, 2012 11:38 AM BST
Would agree Phil is not playing the course the conventional way currently,but he is still giving himself Birdie chances.Problem is the putter is not working.The break last night could have come at a good time for him last night,although he has a lot of people between him and the leaders now.
Report Can't Catch Me August 12, 2012 11:52 AM BST
I agree limited ability.  As I said, the reason I thought he was value was because I expected similar conditions to Friday. In which case everyone would have been all over the place.

If scoring is decent, which it turned out to be, he obviously ha no chance.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com