Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ski-Wiz
02 Apr 12 12:14
| Topic/replies: 11,378 | Blogger: Ski-Wiz's blog
And so it begins. (drum roll)

From January to the end of March.....a mere warm up.....to see who is on form and vice versa.....the backing and laying.....many prayers......the first of the 4 Majors......grabbing all attention......liquidity on high.....clueless forumites from elsewhere asking silly questions......the ramping and de-ramping (not mePlain).

In the past 3 months.....many predictions.....prices going up and down.....over-reaction and vice versa.....gotta love it.

The Masters, of course and rightly so, is the first high peak of interest into golf of the year.

The market based on the last 3 months form has more or less settled down......but i must stress that form is temporary and class is permanent.....will a previous winner win again at The Master or will there be a new winner......my prediction is a new winner.

Reading an article about The Masters and the draw bias......it says that because golfers can hit the ball further...a draw is not so important as it was 10 years ago....so the likes of Kaymer, etc, have no excuses....mmmmm.

Will an Englishman win.....not likely....although i would love one to win however when it comes to money......gotta ignore the colours and designs of the flags......and focus on the colour green.

Top 6 favourites in current order.

T. Woods...5.8.....currently no value.....back to his near best with a recent win....a blip or permanent return?....he did do very well last year despite all the problems his was having....will be dangerous to lay but the price is too low to back....expecting a bigger price in-running....a worthy favourite.

R. McIlroy....7.2....currently no value.....The new 'messiah'....'second coming'....let's be realistic....no doubt a very good player.....always seems to be in with a shout.....but doesn't win enough......couldn't back him until the weather on the day is nice and sunny with no or little wind....a worthy 2nd favourite.

P. Mickleson....14......currently no value......capable of winning this again.....he and Woods loves this course.....renewal of their rivalry?.....has shown great form this season....will that form continue on Thursday?....expecting a better price in-running as 14 is too low for me.

L. Donald...17.5....currently no value.....Englishman....the very word puts me off backing the next 3.....can Luke win The Masters....i can't see it happening....odds way too low.

L. Westwood...22.....currently dreadful value......he will never win a Major.....how can his odds be lower than Mahan?, Bradley, Schwartzel, etc,....i'll tell you why...because he is an Englishman.....sentimental/emotional betting based on flags is the quickest way to the poorhouse.

J. Rose...34.....currently dreadful value....win a tournament and suddenly the English goes bonkers.....6th favourite and just below Mahan (36).....what a joke....seriously, 6th favourite....Jesus wept....should be around 50 to 60.

However i'm not going through all the golfers.....WinkWink

Share your opinions....facts...expertise.....keep it civil and humorous.

Trades done and matched so far.....in order of greens, highest first.

Rickie Fowler
Webb Simpson
Martin Kaymer
Charl Schwartzel
Hunter Mahan
Rory McIlroy    
Phil Mickelson    
Tiger Woods

Have a good week everyone.LoveLove

Moreover, this week can someone start a new thread for each day from Thursday to Sunday...it is traditional WinkWink
Pause Switch to Standard View **** THE MASTERS ****
Show More
Report rhharringtpn April 2, 2012 9:11 PM BST
you can get even money that K. Bradley makes the top 20 - I think thats a great price he has been one of the most consistant players over the last 6months.
Report kincsem April 3, 2012 1:57 AM BST
My winnings from Keegan Bradley will be banked eagerly.
Report Paddy Hair April 3, 2012 4:02 AM BST
Heinz,+£3 on Fowler are you sure?
Report marychain1 April 3, 2012 9:26 AM BST
some aggressive trading you've done on Fowler there HG Cool
Report jermaine defonebox April 3, 2012 10:36 AM BST
The arrogant f ukker cost me 4k winnings last year but it has to be mac he cany be outside first 5 so 7.4 seems ok to me   How tiger can be shorter Is amazing won't be in top 20
Report HeinzGuderian April 3, 2012 10:47 AM BST
Well I reckon if the lad Fowler is going to win,I might as well have a good pay out on him. I have no doubt whatsoever that he has the talent. It's just a matter of putting 4 good rounds together.
Report chelsea_blue April 3, 2012 11:12 AM BST
also taking the mac at 7.4
Report Deplasterer April 3, 2012 11:18 AM BST
+3K Paddy, Heinz you forgot your K!
Report HeinzGuderian April 3, 2012 11:22 AM BST
Ah,now I get ya. Well rest assured the payout will be more than £3 !! Blush
Report Ski-Wiz April 3, 2012 12:36 PM BST
Hey don't mock it....£3 is better than what the banks pay-out in interest in 1 weekGrinGrinGrin
Report Ski-Wiz April 3, 2012 12:47 PM BST
More Traded

Westwood
Casey
Stallings (now the biggest green....took 1000 LaughLaughLaugh)
Report anfeild April 3, 2012 5:10 PM BST
Done my bets:

All Each Way:
Bo Van Pelt
M Kucher
T Immelaman
A Quiros.
Report lufc67 April 3, 2012 7:18 PM BST
I've backed Trevor Immelman for this @150s,won it in 2008 and three top 20s since his green jacket so Augusta obviously suits his game.The niggling wrist injury which has blighted his progress over the last three years re-appeared before The Transitions Tournament and he withdrew but showed no adverse affects at Bay Hill where he finished T11 and The Tavistock Cup where he finished T4.He twitted that his wrist held up well after Arnies tourney so hoping for a big tourney from Trevor.
Good Luck all.
Report Ski-Wiz April 4, 2012 9:34 AM BST
Garcia traded.

Matched so far on Betnotsofair - £3,840,628....wishing it was like this every week SadSadSad
Report Ski-Wiz April 4, 2012 9:35 AM BST
One more day to put your team/bets on here......to avoid being accused of after-timingWink
Report Puggy4 April 4, 2012 9:44 AM BST
Rors all the way, maybe -18 will be beaten, happy with my 16/1.
Report stevie82 April 4, 2012 10:15 AM BST
Schwartzel, Bradley Win bets

Van Pelt, Karlsson, Zach Johnson Each Way
Report bexley April 4, 2012 11:03 AM BST
Rory, Phil, Rose, Scott, Bubba, Mahan, Van Pelt, Snedeker bigger bets (Rose I'm on at average 68; Hunter at 50; BVP 130 as early bets)
Jimenez, Peter Hanson, Ben Crane, David Toms, Ishikawa, Ryan Palmer, Johnson Wagner my outside selections for smaller stakes

Just over £2k staked on here and meaning to trade
Report jayjay234 April 4, 2012 12:30 PM BST
DONALD 4200
MCDOWELL 7500
HARRINGTON 12000
STENSON    12000
WAGNER 15000
COUPLES 12000
SINGH 12000
HOWELL III 11000
Aarron BADDS   13000

FIELD -950

will add either snedeker or keega brad later.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 4, 2012 12:41 PM BST
verplank
van pelt
furyk
mcdowell
buba watson
Report Aussie Driver April 4, 2012 12:45 PM BST
KT Kim 800 into 440 in 48 hours Tongue Out
Report Return_Of_Dawsy April 4, 2012 12:51 PM BST
It seems the early starters on Friday will have the better conditions.

20mph+ winds forecast on Friday afternoon.
Report Deplasterer April 4, 2012 2:07 PM BST
I think it should even it self out over the the first two days, the morning starters tommorrow should have it calm & fair while thunderstorms are due in the afternoon, allegedly.
Report Ski-Wiz April 4, 2012 2:09 PM BST
The late starters will see their prices drift a bit before they start....especially if Tiger Woods get -4 or more. +20mph, if true, too windy for Rory...
Report stonecold- April 4, 2012 2:15 PM BST
main 4 selections all ew
bo van pelt
angel cabrera
ryan palmer
ye yang

have backed quite a few more on here at big  for  very small stakes also done few different markets

to shoot
the lowest round ew 1/4 5 pp
yang 80s
cabrera 80s
quite like this bet bit of interest all days if make cut

first round leader
ye yang ew 100 1/4 5
robert garrigus 150 1/4 5

top debutant
robert garrigus 14s
scott stallings 33s

good luck too everyone
Report stonecold- April 4, 2012 2:17 PM BST
forgot had a silly bet on par 3 contest

justin rose 40s
brand snedekar 50s
Report Kjeldsen April 4, 2012 2:56 PM BST
Just 22 hrs to go yeeeooooooo ExcitedExcited

Main Selections

P Mickelson 12/1
J Rose 66/1
G McDowell 66/1
B Haas 100/1
M Laird 125/1
T Immelman 125/1

For Trading

T Bjorn 240
P Lawrie 520
JM Olazabal 830/1

If even half of the top guys play at the same level they've been doing these past few months we could be in for one of the all-time great tournaments.

Gl everyone GrinGrin

http://betsmarttrading.com/tipsters/in-the-hole
Report lowfields69 April 4, 2012 5:51 PM BST
Immelman
O'Hair
Dufner
Quiros
Ogilvy
Woodland

First Round Leader
Rose - couldn't believe ladbroke's 40/1
Dufner
Report sickoflayinwinners April 4, 2012 8:41 PM BST
just two bets for me so far   poulter 33s e/w top european, and sang moon bae 25s e/w top row player
Report sickoflayinwinners April 4, 2012 8:42 PM BST
not sure why so many have backed immellman looks incredibly hard to fancy, hasnt won since god was a lad.
Report TRICKYTREES April 4, 2012 9:01 PM BST
Just one BIG bet for me to start :

Phil Mickelson 14/1          "yes please"    Wink
Report khpunter April 4, 2012 9:01 PM BST
Just cannot wait now, good luck to all men

Ryan Palmer +16732.94
Hunter Mahan +2416.66
Scott Stallings +2393.86
Hideki Matsuyama +1774.34
Martin Laird +1704.65
Bill Haas +1456.84
Bo Van Pelt +1430.32
Jason Dufner +1338.74
Brandt Snedeker +1307.09
Sean O'Hair +1175.93
Y.E.Yang +1019.30
Ian Poulter +782.82
Ryo Ishikawa +703.74
Kyle Stanley +496.58
David Toms +447.22
Rory McIlroy (saver) +13.00 :)

Field -187.00
Report ericthecat April 4, 2012 9:17 PM BST
Stallings 55
Fisher 40
Karlsson 25
Toms 16
Immelman 10
E.Molinari 10
O'Hair 10
Jacobson 10
Fowler 5
Ogilvy 5
Yang 5
Stenson 5
Palmer 5
Snedeker 4
Cabrera 4
Harrington 4
Dufner 4
Bo Van Pelt 3
Watney 3
Scott 2.5
Sticker 2
Bubba 2
Schwartzel 2
Olazabal 1
field -9.5
Report khpunter April 4, 2012 9:21 PM BST
crikey Eric, all the best, blows my £187 out the water somewhat !
Report Ski-Wiz April 4, 2012 9:30 PM BST
Where the rest of your team Eric?ConfusedConfused......you've been trading the Masters for 6 months or moreLaughLaughLaugh

All that effort for £1 win to £55 win...mmmmmMischiefMischiefMischief
Report Ski-Wiz April 4, 2012 9:31 PM BST
Finally got Steele at 1000.......or birdie or 2 in the 1st 9 will see his price drop to 100..CrazyCrazyCrazy
Report three_for_it April 4, 2012 9:47 PM BST
I think with their current and course form,chances are the man wearing the green jacket come Sunday evening will come from the top 5 in the betting.Seeing as i'm not called Jeremy Chapman though i prefer to look further down the list and see what can be uncovered.The form and media hype surrounding Tiger,Rory etc has made for some great each-way value further down on some very decent players,so that's how i'll be playing it.I've gone for each-way bets on the following...

Webb Simpson-We know the old chestnut about first timers round Augusta but examples like Jason Day going very close on his debut last year give me encouragement about Simpson.He's been very in and out this year but looking at his stats it seems as though driving accuracy has been killing him this season.That won't matter so much this week to a guy that's long and generally mustard on and around the greens.

Brandt Snedeker-Off to a great start this season his form has dipped slightly lately but those tournaments have come on courses that i don't think played to his strengths.Not the longest of players,so the damp conditions won't be to his advantage but a good record round here and another guy who can putt with the best of them

Bo Van Pelt-Long,straight,hits greens and 8th here last year.The thing that clinches it for me though is that he currently leads the putting stats on the US Tour,a part of the game that was never his best.Doesn't win much but he is the true definition of a solid golfer.

Johnson Wagner-I never thought i'd be writing this a year ago but this guy has really stepped up a level this year.Not much Augusta experience but this guy has always been a good putter and now that the other parts of his game are on the up,i think he's worth a speculative punt at a big price.His current form is also very decent and would've looked even better but for poor final rounds in each of his last 3 events.

Sean O'Hair-A player i've always rated and i was expecting him to kick on this year after a good 2nd in Hawaii.His recent form doesn't jump off the page at you but poor final rounds in his last 2 tournaments have made his form look worse than what it really is.Also has a decent Masters record and a good show wouldn't surprise me.

Ryan Palmer-Currently 8th in the driving distance stats,4th in putting and finished top 10 here last year.He's quite hit and miss but i think he's a massive price considering all the things that are in his favour.Another who will be suited by the course playing long.

Good luck everyone!
Report HeinzGuderian April 4, 2012 10:10 PM BST
Chickened out in the end and had to cover Tigger as a saver.

Also took the last of the 200 about Karlsson for £38 yesterday.

That's it. I've been at this since last September,and the time has come to swap the betting boots for the viewing slippers.

BlushConfusedCoolGrinHappyLaugh
Report padlock April 4, 2012 10:14 PM BST
good luck,resisted the temptation to back tiger yet,convinced his 1st rd will be his worst so price should be bigger in running
that rain looked heavy today also,may affect 1st rd scores.
Report incaseof April 4, 2012 10:15 PM BST
Birdie and eagle fiesta Devil
Hard to pick now...Tigeer was a great price going into this week not sure now...likely you got to be around -14 thru 3 rounds to be in this Plain
Report sweetchildofmine April 4, 2012 10:18 PM BST
should suit the big hitters..just so happens though most of the leading fancies hit it miles
Report ror April 4, 2012 10:23 PM BST
I know nothing about golf, so I've stuck £2 on Jason Day @ 44.
Report HeinzGuderian April 4, 2012 10:24 PM BST
Tigers early start tomorrow could leave the rest of the field floundering. I pictured the -4 or -5 under and everyone else playing catch up.
Anywhoo,not long to wait now until the action starts.
(I didn't even watch the Par 3 nonsense,let alone bet on it,and by the sounds of the squealing,I'm glad I didn't) Laugh
Report incaseof April 4, 2012 10:26 PM BST
yes and it also suits the guys that can't create really great golf shots (like masters usually reacquires)...a few par 4s for the shorter guys will be really long...Luke probably one of the players with biggest disadvantage of current condition
Report Ski-Wiz April 4, 2012 10:50 PM BST

Apr 4, 2012 -- 4:23PM, ror wrote:

I know nothing about golf, so I've stuck £2 on Jason Day @ 44.

Don't worry.....it's a good bet.....

Report SuperFrothy April 4, 2012 10:59 PM BST
The final team has been assembled, some very nice prices, hopefully a few can deliver the goods.

Outright
Luke Donald
Geoff Ogilvy
Bill Haas
Webb Simpson
Nick Watney
Edoardo Molinari
Robert Karlsson

First Round Leader
Ryan Palmer E/W @ 125s

Top Amateur
Bryden Macpherson E/W @ 8s

Will look to get involved in some Matchbets + 3 Balls tomorrow. Good luck everyone.
Report dunlop65 April 4, 2012 11:15 PM BST
Phil is the value at the top of the market and I have lumped on accordingly.Tiger v Rory show taking a lot of the pressure off Lefty this Masters.
Good luck to all with your trading.
Dunlop.
Report Parky1311 April 5, 2012 5:53 AM BST
Not previously a fan of backing Rory at single figures, but he's impressed me this year and I expect his strike rate to go up significantly. 90% of comps he trades shorter than his SP too. Also masters is often same faces every year, he can obviously get round the course fine and he seems much tougher this year. Been waiting for this one to lump on. Tiger's recent form is a big worry, but not sure his perma-fade off the tee will get him where he needs on some key holes, but i could be wrong! 80% my stake on Rory, with some hopefully live outsiders:

Rory +5.7K @8
Poulter +4.3K @120
Stanley +4K @170
Woodland +4.5K @140
O'Hair +4.6K @230
Quiros +4.6K @190
Bae +4.9K @240
Ed Mollinari +4.2K @350
KT Kim +5K @510
Field -1.1K

Was going to throw Stenson in too, but dont think he ever broke 70 there. Starting to think Sergio is value at 75 too!
GL to everyone except tiger backers!
Report therhino April 5, 2012 8:35 AM BST
Crane 10K
Quiros 8.5K
Frazar 7.8K
Simpson 5.8K
Wilson 4.1K
Garrigus 2.8K
Dufner 2.3K
Wagner 1.5K
Howell 1K
KT 500

Field -205

Might go 1 or 2 more before the off but most of the value gone on those I wanted. Good luck all, can't wait.
Report Deplasterer April 5, 2012 9:34 AM BST
Final book:

Winner

Donald +1.9K
Yang +1.8K
Mickleson +1.5K
Pod +1K (Traded)

Field -210

Top 5

Pod +500
Yang +450

Field -35

Top 10

Harrington +900

Field -90

First beer only hours awayCool.
Good luuck to all & sundry.Wink
Report jermaine defonebox April 5, 2012 10:40 AM BST
Change of plan due to weather not backing Rory switched to Donald duck and Rose
Rory can't play in bad weather IMO  nor can tiger
Report jermaine defonebox April 5, 2012 10:47 AM BST
What time start on sky is it red button
Been for early round to get in the mood already  £50 down due to betting my partner I'd break 80. But nothing will break my excitement seems ages since last major
Report HeinzGuderian April 5, 2012 10:59 AM BST
www.whydontyougoandfindoutforyourself.com

You'll find all the answers you need there. Excited
Report jermaine defonebox April 5, 2012 11:02 AM BST
Thanx for being so helpful
Report Deplasterer April 5, 2012 11:11 AM BST
THE MASTERS 5-8 April:

•Masters 2011 review - 2320-0020 BST, BBC 2, Wed 4 April

•Highlights of Thursday and Friday on BBC 2, 1900-2000 BST on Friday and 1515-1630 BST on Saturday. Red Button 0900 BST on Friday, 0715 BST on Saturday.

•Amen Corner on Saturday & Sunday, followed by holes 15 & 16, on Red Button & Online

•Live BBC 2 coverage on Saturday and Sunday from 2030 and 1900 BST respectively.

•Live coverage on BBC Radio 5 live from 2100 BST on Thursday and Friday.

•Live coverage on BBC Radio 5 live from 2100-0100 BST Saturday and 2000-0100 BST Sunday.

•Comprehensive live text commentary on BBC Sport website for all four days. Live TV coverage streamed online.

Not sure about Sky, cause I ain't got it!
Report jermaine defonebox April 5, 2012 11:20 AM BST
Thanx plaster.
I Reckon Heinz has done his benefit money on the cricket and can't have a bet
There's an iPad ap for free on masters web looks ok if anyone interested
Report lofty84 April 5, 2012 12:02 PM BST
My final team...

Justin Rose      +$6,297.18
Webb Simpson      +$7,264.50
Nick Watney      +$7,020.44
K.J. Choi      +$10,484.35
Bill Haas      +$8,434.30
Geoff Ogilvy      +$8,500.00
Fredrik Jacobson  +$9,750.00

Field -$750

GL all..
Report Quincy April 5, 2012 12:20 PM BST
Not put my nose in yet.  Fast starts by Woods or McIlroy will create havoc in the markets.  Can't back them both, so I'm ust going to back a few 100+ chances and and see what happens.  Good luck.
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 12:31 PM BST
Final list before the 'off'

Traded.....in order of greens, highest first.
Stallings
Rickie Fowler
Webb Simpson
Martin Kaymer
Charl Schwartzel
Hunter Mahan
Rory McIlroy   
Phil Mickelson   
Tiger Woods
Westwood

Backed....finally after weeks of waiting for their prices to drift.
Steele
Casey
Watney
Toms
Glover

Laid
Rose

Top 10
O'Hair
Palmer
Waiting on one more to be matched

Good luck everyone...happy trading guys and gals
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 12:32 PM BST
Welcome back Quincy....wondered if you were still aliveWinkWink
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 12:35 PM BST
Top 10 Garrigus
Report Quincy April 5, 2012 1:05 PM BST
Ski-Wiz, after the pig's ear I made of last week's tournaments, it's a wonder I am.  Backed both winners ( 1 @ 21/1 and 1 @ 33/1).  Managed a net loss.Sad
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 1:09 PM BST
Backed both winners and sill made a loss ConfusedConfused
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 1:15 PM BST
Traded Garcia
Report OHnewknees April 5, 2012 1:16 PM BST
My team is ready, also had £75 in my billy hills account so £75 on Tiger also. Beers in the fridge cooling, pizza delivery on speed dial :) here we go fellas GLA

Phil Mickelson    14    £25.00    £325.00
Hunter Mahan    40    £10.00    £390.00
Charl Schwartzel    50    £15.00    £735.00
Bubba Watson    48    £10.00    £470.00
Steve Stricker    65    £10.00    £640.00
Sergio Garcia    75    £10.00    £740.00
K.J. Choi    85    £10.00    £840.00
Martin Kaymer    80    £15.00    £1,185.00
Graeme McDowell    85    £15.00    £1,260.00
Angel Cabrera    110    £11.00    £1,199.00
Padraig Harrington    130    £6.00    £774.00
Rickie Fowler    110    £11.00    £1,199.00
Robert Karlsson    190    £11.00    £2,079.00
Thomas Bjorn    250    £6.00    £1,494.00
Miguel Angel Jimenez    320    £6.00    £1,914.00
Vijay Singh    384.02    £6.00    £2,298.10
Stewart Cink    516.93    £6.00    £3,095.60
Darren Clarke    630    £6.00    £3,774.00
Chez Reavie    960.73    £6.00    £5,758.40
Jose Maria Olazabal    1000    £5.00    £4,995.00
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 1:19 PM BST
Traded Steele - now highest green
Report xmoneyx April 5, 2012 1:19 PM BST
g/l bud

harrington/mig also
Report alfie bhoy April 5, 2012 1:23 PM BST
Anyone know what Steve Palmer has tipped up in the Post?
Report sandsave April 5, 2012 1:26 PM BST
See the relevant thread
Report xmoneyx April 5, 2012 1:27 PM BST
palmer

3pts  j day 40/1

2pts a scott 35/1

1 pt g ogilvie 100/1

1 pt e/w b hass 100/1

.05 pt e/w  karlson 175/1
Report alfie bhoy April 5, 2012 1:28 PM BST
Thanks.
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 1:29 PM BST
Matched: GBP 7,749,308 before the off......wish it was like this every weekSadSad
Report Schickelgruber April 5, 2012 1:37 PM BST
M.Kuchar-Snedeker-Laird-Garcia-Furyk-Zach Johnson and Yang....these will do for me. GL to all
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 1:52 PM BST
Traded Palmer.
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 1:57 PM BST
Pin placement according to a 'pro'.....is hard today.
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 1:59 PM BST
Steele 0 or +1.....surely someone can count up to 5
Report The Bhoys April 5, 2012 2:06 PM BST
low scores so far
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 2:09 PM BST
no low scores yet
Report The Bhoys April 5, 2012 2:09 PM BST
ment poor scores
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 2:10 PM BST
1st hole seems to be hard to par....have traded and taken all my stakes back.....nice greens and hoping to back again at a higher price
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 2:11 PM BST
yeah hard pin placements Bhoys....wait for the big guns to come and play.....then we will see how hard it is.
Report The Bhoys April 5, 2012 2:12 PM BST
who u on mate? just rory 4 me
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 3:32 PM BST
Read my post above...am on loads....

Traded Paddy
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 3:34 PM BST
Traded garrigus top 20 which is very strange...
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 5:55 PM BST
Traded Donald
Report The Bhoys April 5, 2012 5:58 PM BST
2 more holes n get to see woods
Report xmoneyx April 5, 2012 5:59 PM BST
will he rip up back 9?
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 6:40 PM BST
Traded Rose.....knew it was priced too low all weekWink
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 8:25 PM BST
Traded Stenson
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 8:28 PM BST
Mahan doing better than Rose...as predicted
Report Ski-Wiz April 5, 2012 11:48 PM BST
Good score today from Stallings.....some on here tipped him up......are you keeping your 55 as laying some of it off Ericthecat?
Report Quincy April 6, 2012 12:54 AM BST
Taken some out of Stallings, [b]Ski-Wiz[./b]  Still maxi winner.  The last four guesses were Stallings, Hanson, McIlroy and Westwood.  Don't think even I can mess this one up.Excited
Report Lori April 6, 2012 8:39 AM BST
test
test
test
Report Lori April 6, 2012 8:40 AM BST
um, no really, test!.... sorry about the mess but it'll vanish quickly!
Report Ski-Wiz April 7, 2012 2:09 PM BST
Traded.....
Stallings
Rickie Fowler
Webb Simpson
Hunter Mahan
Tiger Woods
Nick Watney
Justin Rose
Luke Donald
Charl Schwartzel
Rory McIlroy   
Phil Mickelson 
Lee Westwood
Bubba Watson
Sergio Garcia
Jason Dufner
Louis Oosthuizen
Miguel Angel Jimenez
Henrik Stenson    
Martin Kaymer   
Peter Hanson
Jim Furyk    
Padraig Harrington    
David Toms

Laid....
Fred Couples (nice guy....played well yesterday.....can't see him winning)

Top 10
Sean O'Hair (oh come on man....you can do it)

A round of -8 would be great for those +1 or more

Will have to start trading on Lawrie and Kuchar just in case

jayjay234 • April 4, 2012 12:30 PM BST bets above looking rather impressive
Report Ski-Wiz April 8, 2012 11:58 PM BST
Another winning weekend.......greened up before playoff and retiring.....
Report tomking April 9, 2012 1:49 AM BST
lol You might be able to afford Sky then eh?

Or not as the case may be.
Report Ski-Wiz April 9, 2012 1:32 PM BST
Nah....I had the BBC, CBS online, SKY online.....out of the 3 BBC were miles ahead in term of coverage and speed.....CBS comes second and sometimes ahead of BBC......SKY was a joke.

BBC should bid for all golf tournies and show it on BBC 3 all day......now that would be a lovely dream.....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com