Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheBigDogg
19 Sep 06 04:25
| Topic/replies: 26 | Blogger: TheBigDogg's blog
USA USA USA USA

Go as deep as possible. They're up for it, Tiger has taken on the leadership role (and even Phil is letting him have it), and THERE WILL BE REVENGE AT THE K CLUB!

I HAVE AN EVEN 10,000 ON THE USA at 2.38!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 76
By:
ManWithNoName
When: 19 Sep 06 06:28
mug
By:
WHISPERER
When: 19 Sep 06 06:53
you dont get taken serious on the football forum so you come on here with your cr@p, please dont take us for fools,if youve put 10k on I would be amazed , I can guarantee you havent actually,not to say it wont win , just to say your such a bu11sh1tter no one will give you the attention you crave,with your mythical betting bank .
By:
clarkey
When: 19 Sep 06 08:25
Dogg,

Im afarid your track record means this will turn into a joke thread,my friend
By:
TheBarsteward
When: 19 Sep 06 08:47
FFS...dog
By:
Utd Fan
When: 19 Sep 06 08:51
lol Doggy,

This is a major chase on you're losses for the week
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:15
Whisperer, what you know about me you can fit into a thimble and have room left for your little weewee. Not taken seriously on the football forum? By whom? The three stalkers who hate me?

Give me a break. This is my tip, this is what I've bet, if you don't like it you can shut up and not respond to my threads. But I am not going any where, my idiot friend.

You wish you had 10 percent of my earnings on BF since I joined in Feb. 2003.
By:
secretgambler
When: 19 Sep 06 13:17
How did the 'lay Tiger Woods' exercise go then Dogg ?
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:17
Very well until the Open. Then very badly. And I've said as much on here. Hope that information makes you feel better!
By:
secretgambler
When: 19 Sep 06 13:19
Yes it does thank you ;-)
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:21
I'm glad. :D Some of you have such empty, sad little lives.
By:
Johnnee
When: 19 Sep 06 13:22
You wish you had 10 percent of my earnings on BF since I joined in Feb. 2003.

Doggy, if the bets you put up on the football forum are genuine you have done around 50k in the last 10 days, and those don't include the bets where no amount was mentioned that also went belly up.
I take it you've been on 6-2 today looking at your posting times. What job do you do ??
By:
Utd Fan
When: 19 Sep 06 13:23
what time do the underground trains start?
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:25
Johneee, does it ever occur to you that I LAY OFF IN RUNNING? Or that I bet on here other than what I tip? My P&L is not -50k so your maths is way off.

I am fabulously independently wealthy, if you must know. And my 50k is the equivalent of your fiver.
By:
Johnnee
When: 19 Sep 06 13:26
Yes doggy, we've all seen. If your bets have lost you have laid off. If by some miracle you've managed to get one correct you let it ride. Amazing foresight you have, mr fabulously wealthy..:D:D
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:28
Johnee, what a sad, resentful bitter sort you are. :D Everyone lays off here. Sure, there are bets when it is impossible, but when I bet 5000 on a 1.95 shot and it goes to 1.20 after a goal, I then LAY OFF and WIN MONEY ON THE BET REGARDLESS OF THE FT RESULT. I am hardly unique in this approach.

By the way, where do you push your broom?
By:
SHAABOOM
When: 19 Sep 06 13:31
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_fr.php?id=1632431
By:
SHAABOOM
When: 19 Sep 06 13:32
Just in case you havent seen it ;-)
By:
TheBigDogg
One final word to you Johnee, before I put you on the DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT HALFWIT list...

I have put up a tip. That's what these forums are for. I at least have the guts to do it. You would never do it because you are afraid to subject yourself to the ridicule of halfwits like you.

I wish you nothing but the best in the future. This is the last time I respond to your hateful drivel.
By:
Johnnee
I'm not sad, resentful or bitter, I find your posts great entertainment.
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:33
Shaa, I hope that stupid cartoon didn't take you more than 20 seconds!
By:
SHAABOOM
When: 19 Sep 06 13:35
You know it is not a cartoon Doggy because poeople have seen you wearing that gear down the gutshot !!!! :-)
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:36
Funny stuff, shaa. You better hope I don't run into you at the Gutshot, or I'll do to you what the bloke in the film did the man who spit on him.
By:
Justsomeone
When: 19 Sep 06 13:37
BigD, as long as you realise that your posts are solely for your own sake, and of no use for the rest of us.
By:
SHAABOOM
When: 19 Sep 06 13:38
Really ? Are you being serious I hope for your sake your not !
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:38
Justsomeone, no I don't realise that when I Have had DOZENS of Fourmites asking me to post tips on everything from Football to American Football to the NBA to Cricket to tiddlywinks.

So you are wrong, muppet. If you don't like me or my threads, don't open them. Thank you.
By:
Justsomeone
When: 19 Sep 06 13:39
I was referring to the golf forum, don't read other forums.
By:
TheBigDogg
Shaa, do you think I'm being serious? FFS, grow up, little punk.
By:
TheBigDogg
OK, thanks for the tip, Justsomeone.
By:
SHAABOOM
When: 19 Sep 06 13:46
BD... No bother... The link was posted on the poker forum and I thought you might have enjoyed it and I certainly don't have time to create cartoons !?! YOU BIG PUNK ;-)
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 13:47
cheers for that, mate. the lager is on you down at the Gutshot :D
By:
Scotty2006
When: 19 Sep 06 13:50
BigDogg I must speak up. I never have commented about you before.

I have followed your tips and the abuse you get from other formulites but I'm sorry the vast majority of them LOSE. You deserve the abuse because you put yourself up there to be shot at.
By:
General Dingle
When: 19 Sep 06 13:53
if the USA team read your threads bigdogg they'd probably just hand the cup over now. Im backing Europe now
By:
Monkey Boy:The Directors Cut
When: 19 Sep 06 14:54
Guy's calm down. It has long been established on here that opposing this clown wins you money over the long (and medium and short) term.

He is also an alcoholic so don't pick on the sick.
By:
Tommycz
When: 19 Sep 06 16:40
lol i'm making a tidy profit following this clown-laying him of course!
By:
good value losers
When: 19 Sep 06 16:59
tbd isn't as good as g w bush (for laying that is) though they may be the same person of course! :D
By:
WHISPERER
When: 19 Sep 06 17:29
Big thingy dogg
In response to your ever so enlighting post , I cant imagine for 1 minute youve actually got even 2% of the cash you say youve got , if I m wrong which is doubtful then enjoy trying to keep it with your poor selections on most forums.
As you can also see their are more than 3 people that think you talk balls and more so guess in every department of your betting,you football bet last night may have won but your reading of the game was so wide of the mark it expossed you as the clown you most clearly are.
Strangely enought everyone I know that are well off financially never seem to tell anyone how much they have or havent(except criminals)got.

YOU ARE CLEARLY THE BIGGEST CLOWN ON BETFAIR PUT THAT IN YOUR THIMBLE LITTLEMAN
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 17:46
What a pack of children...

I DARE YOU TO LAY EVERY ONE OF MY SELECTIONS FROM NOW ON!

I guess none of you were around when I went 12-of-14 picking the NBA playoffs.

And Monkey Boy, you have continuously libeled me on here. I'm not an alcoholic. Govern yourself accordingly.
By:
TheBarsteward
When: 19 Sep 06 17:53
FFS....
By:
TheBigDogg
When: 19 Sep 06 17:55
Fetch me a drink, BarSteward, you lame betting novice.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com