Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cragihol
06 Jul 23 20:28
| Topic/replies: 532 | Blogger: cragihol's blog
Can think of a few I’ve been missing
Tie break played on all tennis games
Test match end on all test matches
How many  classified over /under 17.5 on Grand Prix
Most aces on all grand slam men’s games
Session runs on all England test matches
Fixed under over points on basketball games

Can anyone think of anymore .  Seems these unique markets being gradually edged out to make exchange more linear like a sports book
Endangered markets I’d say 1st innings runs (not a line ) 6 /10 over total (not a line)
Completed match on all one day and t20 games
Anymore ?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 17
By:
cragihol
When: 06 Jul 23 20:34
2nd and 3rd round leader in euro tour and pga golf too

Most these existed for 15/20 years at least but now seem to have slowly disappeared
By:
qwerty135
When: 07 Jul 23 02:31
First Corner, Next Goal and Over/Under 5.5 Corners in football.  Next Goal seems the strangest to remove.
By:
Wicklow
When: 10 Jul 23 10:00
"Hole in one" for the major events has been missing in action for a few years. That pin position on the 16th on the sunday at Augusta caught a few out back in the day. Those days are well and truly gone though.Cry
By:
hologon
When: 11 Jul 23 11:56
Time of first match goal 10 minutes interval
By:
viva el presidente!
When: 31 Jul 23 11:27
Hat-trick scored, Next Goalscorer...
By:
blank
When: 06 Aug 23 21:02
Total goals market.
It had all the unders/overs markets grouped together in 1 market, commission saver, but it also had a lower base rate than those markets 2% Vs 5%, also different odds increments so instead of going 2- 2.02 it went 2- 2.01, from what I remember it went up in .01 increments all the way to 1000.
By:
longbridge
When: 07 Aug 23 09:46
@blank

Like this one?

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.215448907

Why are you paying 5%?  Are you not on Basic?
By:
blank
When: 07 Aug 23 17:49
That's different longbridge, it says in the rules for those markets that commission is charged individually on each separate goal line. I think they have just grouped all the goal markets together on one screen but they're still treated separately and it looks bulky.
The total goals market went around 10 years ago I think, when the base rate was 5% on most other markets.

I'll see if I can upload a picture.
By:
blank
When: 07 Aug 23 23:03

That was the total goals market. Notice the weird odds increments, annoying when someone leapfrogged your 36 offer with 36.01 Laugh
By:
longbridge
When: 08 Aug 23 09:22
thanks Blank - that rings a very faint bell - well done for keeping (and being ale to find!) the screenshot
By:
Wicklow
When: 13 Aug 23 08:07
Blank - that screenshot takes me back. And I rem those leapfrogging bets - market would unusable now for your average player with such pratice from the bots.
By:
Puff The Magic Dragon
When: 28 Sep 23 09:55
ftse 20min
By:
longbridge
When: 01 Oct 23 14:30
All the finance markets went years ago - as I recall there was a suggestion that they might need FSA rather than UKGC regulation so BF closed them down.
By:
CLYDEBANK29
When: 09 Oct 23 09:52
Big Brother maybe?  as it started again last night

I used to bet several thousand on the elimination markets.  A few years later turnover was down 95-99%.
By:
longbridge
When: 09 Oct 23 16:05
I thought I had read that BB was now recorded and not live?
By:
CLYDEBANK29
When: 09 Oct 23 21:36
was only ever "live" on eviction nights.  No idea about this reincarnation, and have no intention of following it, but does seem strange if the public don't decide.
By:
Golden
When: 27 May 24 12:01
Aussie rules- First scoring play. Motor racing. Any type of market on moto 2 and moto 3. Place market on Moto GP. FI- Straight forcaast.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com