Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
KuanYin
19 Oct 20 19:24
| Topic/replies: 14 | Blogger: KuanYin's blog
I've been on Betfair for 14 years and every time you wanted to take money from your account you got the message about the money being paid between 2 and 5 days. But yesterday, and today, I withdrew money and was told, to my surprise, I'd be paid within 2 hours. Anybody else seen this???
Pause Switch to Standard View Betfair You Can Now Cash Out and Be...
Show More
Report Latalomne October 19, 2020 7:38 PM BST
Some banks have been doing it for more than a year.  More being added all the time, apparently.

2x £300 withdrawal limit in a 24-hour period (not calendar day).  Anything beyond that gets sent back the old way.
Report cribbage king October 20, 2020 3:07 PM BST
after two hours or within? contradictory information
Report cragihol October 26, 2020 1:12 PM GMT
Card withdrawals with hsbc and Barclays ( it may be others now but was originally these) debit cards in uk go instantly into bank account as long as within the limits it was a max of two withdrawals and £500 in total last time heard this may have changed now but I use all the time and works.  Also PayPal withdrawals go in about 4 to 6 hours as a rule now
Report cragihol October 26, 2020 1:12 PM GMT
Card withdrawals with hsbc and Barclays ( it may be others now but was originally these) debit cards in uk go instantly into bank account as long as within the limits it was a max of two withdrawals and £500 in total last time heard this may have changed now but I use all the time and works.  Also PayPal withdrawals go in about 4 to 6 hours as a rule now
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com