Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
whippet111
15 Jul 20 20:37
| Topic/replies: 5 | Blogger: whippet111's blog
I have a relegation bet, which the original market stated relegation - to finish in bottom 2. Macclesfield are duly second bottom, but my bet is still showing open. If they think its a loser why has it not been settled as such (which I will dispute) or a winner and settled as such, I have asked the question but BF just fob me off saying they have sent it to the dept. This has been going on for a month. Any thoughts or at least an email or number to contact them, their help section is useless
Pause Switch to Standard View can someone help on relagation bet
Show More
Report cpfc4me July 17, 2020 12:53 AM BST
Are you sure that the rules didn't say:

"If a team is relegated from a league because, at the end of a season, it has finished within the relegation positions which are relevant to that league (i.e. usually any of the bottom three league positions), bets on that team to be relegated will be settled as winning bets."?

Only one relegation position is relevant in League Two, which may yet be filled by Macclesfield due to the "ongoing disciplinary matters" meaning they could go down in place of Stevenage if further points deductions are applied.
Report whippet111 July 18, 2020 10:47 AM BST
Hills rules state is points deducted the bet stands. They told me that they settled as a loser because the BBC said macclesfield are not going down !!!! they take their settling from the BBC !!!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com