Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
VardonVoo.
04 Dec 19 14:20
| Topic/replies: 5,303 | Blogger: VardonVoo.'s blog
You now the position - all your funds are tied up and you need to free sum up to place a bet but all the positions you can think of are ones you want to leave in their respective queues as waiting bets. But they don't add to as much as would explain the lack of funds. Somewhere are some bets you've overlooked but you can't work out where they are cos they are unmatched and don't yet show up in the total red for that market, or as backs they don't offset any existing red. It could be several backs and lays across multiple markets or maybe there's just one big one you forgot about  somewhere.

Why don't BF have a function to list all the markets where you have matched AND unmatched bets and show you a net figure for funds tied up in each of those markets?

Or am I overlooking something simple?
Pause Switch to Standard View What is the easiest way to work out...
Show More
Report Charlie December 4, 2019 7:07 PM GMT
Doesn't the My Bets tab do that?
Report freddiewilliams December 4, 2019 7:18 PM GMT
18 years and still searching
Report VardonVoo. December 4, 2019 7:57 PM GMT

Dec 4, 2019 -- 8:07PM, Charlie wrote:

Doesn't the My Bets tab do that?

If you're a savant perhaps.

Report Fatslogger December 7, 2019 10:30 AM GMT
On iPhone and iPad the my bets tab now helpfully just lists bets I’ve placed a month ago or more. I tried customer support, who suggested I do all the things I’d already said hadn’t worked plus one other thing that also didn’t work.
Report VardonVoo. December 7, 2019 10:27 PM GMT
I notice Customer Services have started using bots now.
One more layer of irritation to get through.
Report PeteTheBloke December 13, 2019 7:31 PM GMT
I made this as a suggestion a few years ago. Nothing. It's especially irksome when you have a
"mock" liability for races where horses can be balloted out (but don't start me).

Try finding the charges for data if you ever incur them. No chance.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com