Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mikew
26 Nov 19 16:59
| Topic/replies: 2 | Blogger: mikew's blog
This probably sounds a very simple, elementary query but right at the moment my brain seems to have gone into reverse.  If I lay for example draw/away does this pay out if just one event (draw or away) does not occur or do both have to go down ie a home win?  Can somebody please put my scrambled brain to rest.  Many thanks.
Pause Switch to Standard View Soccer double chance
Show More
Report peckerdunne November 26, 2019 5:11 PM GMT
The backer is backing draw f/h away win s/h, so he must get both outcomes correct to win.
Report mikew November 26, 2019 7:20 PM GMT
Cheers peckerdunne.  That now makes sense.
Report Charlie November 26, 2019 7:22 PM GMT
mikew
This probably sounds a very simple, elementary query but right at the moment my brain seems to have gone into reverse.  If I lay for example draw/away does this pay out if just one event (draw or away) does not occur or do both have to go down ie a home win?  Can somebody please put my scrambled brain to rest.  Many thanks.

I think you have confused yourself. If you lay draw/away then you are laying the draw and the away team to win so, yes, the home team have to win for you to win.
Report peckerdunne November 26, 2019 7:29 PM GMT
So Charles you and i are talking different markets if it's not f/h s/h as i was unaware of the one you speak of, but i do understand the difference off course.

I never look at or bet those.
Report Charlie November 26, 2019 7:29 PM GMT
I don't understand the need for this market by the way.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com