Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sjones
03 Oct 19 17:27
| Topic/replies: 136 | Blogger: sjones's blog
Afternoon I did a game this morning and I traded in out with a profit to find out the game was voided half hour later then I got my stake refunded so totally fine with it. Then this afternoon I did another trade which won then they decide to put the morning game back on and take out my liability from this mornings game
Show More
Report longbridge October 3, 2019 4:46 PM BST
I don't think I follow you.

If BF voided the morning game's market(s) and later un-voided them, you would have your green-book position back (zero liability) so there should be nothing tp "take out".
Report sjones October 3, 2019 4:51 PM BST
Sorry doing message off phone basically I won the bet to find out the game was voided so the bet disappeared on my history so I messaged agent and they told me they refunded my bet as it was void . This afternoon I did another trade which I won that bet went on but the liability on my bet this morning appeared on my history so took my whole stake out and the bet appeared back on my history even though I won the trade . I messaged them again and I’m still waiting for my money to be refunded. Hope that comes across better
Report sjones October 3, 2019 5:23 PM BST
Update they are telling me it’s settled and they’ve taken my stake and not given my money back I’m flaming surely this ain’t right I was green out on all outcomes
Report dave1357 October 3, 2019 5:26 PM BST
escalations@betfair.com is the addy to complain
Report sjones October 3, 2019 5:39 PM BST
Unbelievable what agent saying now they haven’t got a clue , thanks gonna complain
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com