Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Magtino1
27 Jan 19 15:04
| Topic/replies: 5 | Blogger: Magtino1's blog
I have just found the Betfair syndicates,Has anybody on here joined any of these syndicates and  are you making a profit.

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/leaderboard
Pause Switch to Standard View BETFAIR SYNDICATES
Show More
Report EatMySalada February 2, 2019 11:50 PM GMT
Sure somebody had in the past.

Look for Footsoldiers or The Fish user, i could steal you another 100k again to go in Saffari in Serengetti.
Report EatMySalada February 2, 2019 11:51 PM GMT
*he sorry :D
Report macarony February 3, 2019 7:41 AM GMT
Look for Footsoldiers or The Fish user, i could steal you another 100k again to go in Saffari in Serengetti.

Couple of workmates fell for this chancer cost one of them his marriage
Report EatMySalada February 3, 2019 4:08 PM GMT
Somebody reminds good old times then ;) wonder where the courtsider man is now (not in jail for sure)
Report EatMySalada February 3, 2019 4:13 PM GMT
The starting point (of the end) was Lyon - Rangers or something like that. As members wanted to know which Ponzi scheme was that strategy to lay (balls of steel he was writing here)
Report cpfc4me February 3, 2019 6:21 PM GMT
Highlights of the Footsoldiers saga are described here: https://green-all-over.blogspot.com/2013/02/trading-solo.html

"apparently with the 500k investment money he told investors that his brother would be responsible for placing the bets but to wait a few weeks as he had to LEARN BETFAIR FIRST"
Report macarony February 4, 2019 1:33 PM GMT
He worked at Junction st MLO in Carlisle so did his mother. He crashed his car one day coming back to work after finishing his delivery he made right turn in front of another car  , I told him to be careful  not say he had used his car for work purposes because it would get him the sack and void his car insurance
Report EatMySalada February 5, 2019 7:39 PM GMT
He surely forgot was driving in England :D courtsiders doesnt exist!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com