Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
howardisawinker
11 Nov 18 11:31
| Topic/replies: 260 | Blogger: howardisawinker's blog
I believe the bets which I'm putting up before kick-off on football, with cancel at in-play, aren't cancelling and are then being matched during the game.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me doing something wrong?
Pause Switch to Standard View Bets not cancelling at in-play?
Show More
Report the man November 11, 2018 7:47 PM GMT
It is happening often. Livingston v Celtic today was on example, Barcelona v Inter a couple of weeks ago another so it isn't just minor games, these were games live on TV
Report howardisawinker November 11, 2018 8:03 PM GMT
Ah thanks. Livingston v Celtic was one I had a bet on, so I noticed that one. I wasn't sure if it was just my account, or if I was imagining things. The thing is Betfair had put it inplay, but my bet was still sitting waiting to be matched about 10 minutes inScared
Report the man November 11, 2018 8:32 PM GMT
Cost me lots - I price up nearly all the markets and as you would expect with no goals all I took was unders and unders related things.

I complained but no material event had happened so bets stand they claim

I've been complaining about this rule since the very first day they brought it in - initially to Andrew Black personally

He said it was really only there for missing the start by a few seconds, not the whole game

Chance I might get some goodwill compensation
Report Templeton Peck November 13, 2018 10:59 AM GMT
Happened to me a few times recently.  Thankfully I've just about come out on top - as the man says, nothing happens so unders gets taken out but I've been lucky in that goals have then come - so not had to fight for goodwill payment.  Happened in both the Champions League and 3pm Premier League matches for me.
Report Super Hans December 16, 2018 6:40 PM GMT
Same issue.
Took me 2 weeks to get the cash back.
Should take it out of the suspend monkeys wages....
Report Trevh December 24, 2018 6:41 PM GMT
Does anyone else have trouble communicating with Betfair now? I can still get through via the VIP email address, but the responses I receive are not from someone who knows what they're talking about anymore. Have the VIP managers been disbanded? I've actually all but given up reporting issues now.

The state of suspensions seems to have gotten worse. Some matches have kicked off for half an hour before the suspend operatives realise and turn it in play. Innocent money gets hoovered regularly by suspend operative mistakes.
Report Andriy December 24, 2018 8:19 PM GMT
I think Twitter is now the preferred or fastest way to get some sort or response.
@BetfairCS
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com