Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Larbawn
27 Oct 18 21:37
| Topic/replies: 15 | Blogger: Larbawn's blog
I'm a complete novice where bots are concerned, so I could use some advice if anyone knows of one that could help me.
I want to be able to lay a runner at Betfair SP, subject to it being not more than a certain price, and then leave an order  to take cash out if and when the profit reaches a stipulated amount.
I know the SP lay is straightforward on the Betfair site, but when I try to cash out manually it is so slow that the opportunity has often gone before it gets matched, and costs me money.
I have downloaded one bot on a free trial, but can't find anything to help me, so I'm open to suggestions please.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 2
By:
longbridge
When: 29 Oct 18 15:23
Use the BF auto-cash-out?
By:
StefanBelo.
When: 31 Oct 18 12:47
Have a look at here:

http://bfexplorer.net/Products/Feature/23

What you want to do, can be execute by bot called:

Close market bet position

All you need to do is to set the parameter: Profit to your required profit target, set Loss parameter to 0, if you do not want to cash out to loss, only to profit. By default Profit value represent percentage, so uncheck it if Profit target is exact amount for instance 5 GBP.

Yes, at in-play odds changes rapidly, so if bet is not matched or partially unmatched the bot cancels bet,, and when Profit target is still met, the bot recalculates your cash out bet and places it again, till successful hedge bet is placed on your ope bet selections.

Bet placing delay at in-play is 1 second for horse racing, therefor set BetMatchingTimeout to reasonable value.

Setup your bot, and then execute it on market/s where you place your BSP bets.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com