Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
iprefertolay
31 Jan 17 01:08
| Topic/replies: 1,159 | Blogger: iprefertolay's blog
only serious responses will be answered
think carefully before u respond
ps i have 25 years experience

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 25
By:
pxb
When: 31 Jan 17 03:08
I bet - no
2 or more bets - yes
By:
Andriy
When: 31 Jan 17 13:14
I guess you could say yes to one bet if it's a pre-event trade on a single horse/team and you green out level all outcomes.
By:
placepotkid
When: 01 Feb 17 06:54
the answer is most def yes sir
By:
iprefertolay
When: 01 Feb 17 23:15
all u 3 r correct thank u for serious responces a pleasant surprise
By:
iprefertolay
When: 01 Feb 17 23:24
most precice responces r from pxb and placepotkid
By:
Mr Magoo
When: 02 Feb 17 10:22
I've had winning bets settled on here that won 0p. So whoever was on the other end of the bet had a 'win or break-even' result, just not me Sad
By:
iprefertolay
When: 03 Feb 17 00:57
magoo plz dont confuse the issue.....answer the posted question....think of it as you win regardless of the result or break even disregard other punters but thank u for your imput
By:
Latalomne
When: 03 Feb 17 09:28
People have been trading on here since the Exchange came into existence.  Why do you suddenly think you've discovered something new and revolutionary?
By:
mepoor
When: 05 Feb 17 17:26
if your looking for honest answer then its maybe
By:
iprefertolay
When: 11 Feb 17 17:13
latalomne.... did i say i have discovered something new or revolutionary?

I simply posted a question!

Congratulations latalomne wins to first knob prize!!
By:
Latalomne
When: 11 Feb 17 19:56
LaughLaughLaugh  You cut me deep. 

Well, the fact you felt the need to include that you've got 25 years experience seemed to suggest you considered yourself to be some sort of gambling deity.....
By:
iprefertolay
When: 12 Feb 17 21:49
i simply stated a fact sir
By:
iprefertolay
When: 12 Feb 17 21:50
latalomne   i stated a fact n posed a question ok
By:
Nebs
When: 12 Feb 17 23:44
There is a situation where you can back and lay the same horse to guarantee a profit, but the results of other totally unconnected races will determine whether or not you actually keep your profit, break even, or even make a loss.
By:
iprefertolay
When: 14 Feb 17 18:48
nebs the first part of your post is indeed correct, results of other races are of no concern to me!!
By:
Charlie
When: 14 Feb 17 19:01
Put me down for the second knob prize please but isn't this a dumb question to ask on a betting exchange?
By:
iprefertolay
When: 14 Feb 17 20:22
indeed you won second knob prize charlie !
By:
Charlie
When: 14 Feb 17 20:32
Thank you. Well you have the answer wrong. Pxb was the only one who got it correct. In your OP you say "... regarless of result of the bet" (your spelling) as bet is singular you cannot win or break even unless it's a one horse race.

By the way what is your 25 experience in?
By:
pxb
When: 14 Feb 17 22:01
Charlie, I responded, because I thought we might hear something interesting. Unfortunately, no.
By:
iprefertolay
When: 14 Feb 17 22:34
my experince is in trading of course 2 bets are required any plen knows that the knobs are waking up
By:
Macsys
When: 14 Feb 17 23:14
25 years trading horse racing?
By:
iprefertolay
When: 15 Feb 17 18:29
sports arbitrage trading

ps charlie my grammar leaves alot to be desired but rather than attack my spelling addressing the subject matter is far more constructive!
By:
Charlie
When: 15 Feb 17 20:48
If I had wanted I could have attacked your spelling and grammar but didn't, I merely quoted you and to avoid embarrassment pointed out it was your spelling not mine. I could point out further instances of misspelling and bad grammar but it's not on my agenda.

I did address the subject matter by saying it was a dumb question for a betting exchange. I was rather hoping that your reply about it being obvious that there needed to be more than one bet would be of interest. It wasn't.

Your question/statement is well nigh the most banal ever asked since the inception of the exchange. Congratulations on that. Latolomne nailed it.

Do you honestly think that people on here (the exchange) don't know about trading?
By:
iprefertolay
When: 15 Feb 17 23:00
you didnt attack my spelling? your suffering selective memory problems  charlie
By:
iprefertolay
When: 15 Feb 17 23:04
charlie i explained my position quite clearly to latolmne i havnt discovered something revolutionart as stated yet again   ,   i simply posed a question ok if you think the question is banal dont effing comment ok
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com