Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MrTedd
14 Dec 16 09:01
| Topic/replies: 1,609 | Blogger: MrTedd's blog
Whatever I find, it just directs me to a mobile friendly site.
Pause Switch to Standard View Does a betfair exchange app exist?
Show More
Report MrTedd December 14, 2016 10:02 AM GMT
For android
Report longbridge December 14, 2016 1:30 PM GMT
Yes.  Open the mobile-friendly web app and scroll down.  Somewhere not far from the bottom is a "get Android app" banner.  That one works.  The one reached via the mobile icon on the desktop website - as you've found - just redirects to the mobile website.
Report MrTedd December 14, 2016 1:43 PM GMT
Thanks for replying... just cant see a banner :/ I'm looking here on an lg g5 running latest android.
Report MrTedd December 14, 2016 2:12 PM GMT
Just spoke to 2 representatives.. one gave me a link to the site where I can select the android app, which then takes me to the mobile friedly site. And another rep tells me the app doesnt exist for android anymore. GREAT.
Report loper December 14, 2016 2:27 PM GMT
Google 'Betondroid'.

This is a free independent android app to download that I have used for 2/3 years without any probs.

They have introduced adverts, but these are small at the bottom of the screen and dont interfere with the functionality of the app.
Report MrTedd December 14, 2016 2:30 PM GMT
Ah cool, is this safe to use as a third party app?
Report loper December 14, 2016 2:44 PM GMT
I doubt I would be using it still if it wasn't.

https://apps.betfair.com/applications/?filter-category=2&filter-sport=5&filter-platform=1&filter-pricing=1

You'll find it in the official Betfair app directory using the above link.
Report MrTedd December 14, 2016 2:51 PM GMT
Thanks
Report longbridge December 14, 2016 3:24 PM GMT
@Mr Tedd

No trouble.  That worked for me a couple of weeks ago, I can't check at the mo as I'm abroad on business and can't access Betfair.  I'll take a look when back on Friday.
Report longbridge January 5, 2017 11:36 AM GMT
Looks like BF have got this sorted at last.

Open the website on an Android mobile, and the topmost row is a 'get the app' link, which works, and gives instructions for how to install apps that aren't from the Play Store.
Report longbridge January 5, 2017 11:38 AM GMT
And - at long last - we get the PIN login on Android the iPhone has had for ages.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com