Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rink rat
12 Jan 16 18:39
| Topic/replies: 2,093 | Blogger: rink rat's blog
Hi guys
        Tidying things up on here before the big heave ho. I understand lifetime gross p+l and commision paid but what is other charges???? and does the premium charge total include the top up they put in when they went to 40-60% in 2012. Or is this what I have paid to them ? seems high to me. Thanks.
Pause Switch to Standard View My account lifetime summary premium...
Show More
Report TheInvestor2 January 12, 2016 6:45 PM GMT
understand lifetime gross p+l and commision paid but what is other charges????

I think other charges includes what you would have paid in PC had pc always been around, and it can also include other charges like data requests, though I'm not totally sure.

and does the premium charge total include the top up they put in when they went to 40-60% in 2012. Or is this what I have paid to them ?

Yes, that's included.
Report rink rat January 12, 2016 7:07 PM GMT
Investor, so basically premium minus other is the actual out of pocket that they have taken?
Report pablo-fanque January 12, 2016 7:13 PM GMT
Tidying things up on here before the big heave ho

are you leaving betfair rink rat ?
Report rink rat January 12, 2016 7:15 PM GMT
Pablo, Canadians are banned Jan.14Sad
Report pablo-fanque January 12, 2016 8:13 PM GMT
ohh right , good luck in the future what ever you do

did you use to bet or trade on here ?
Report Gin January 12, 2016 8:18 PM GMT
You can see roughly how much you have won/lost by clicking on Payments > Withdraw  which brings a screen up that shows your net deposits
Report matador January 12, 2016 9:52 PM GMT
rink rat, what happens if you use a VPN? I guess you should be ok to access the site?
Report rink rat January 12, 2016 10:06 PM GMT
Gin, can't find it.
Report Gin January 13, 2016 10:12 AM GMT
If you click on "my account" it should bring up a page showing your current balance, commission points etc.

If you then click on the "payments" drop-down box and then select "withdraw" it should bring up a page showing "your registered payment methods". Next to each of the methods it should show "Total Deposits / Total Withdrawls / Net Deposits".

If you can't see this then I guess it must be different for Canadian customers?
Report rink rat January 14, 2016 2:18 AM GMT
Gin, I saw it. But in the early years moneybookers was my withdrawl method. They were not allowed on here for a while now, since skrill I believe.
Report Gin January 14, 2016 10:23 AM GMT
Okay.

Good luck with whatever you are doing next.
Report macarony January 14, 2016 11:48 AM GMT
@rink rat
I Trust betfair will be giving you a nice big rebate on all the commission you have paid over the years as way of thank you for being a loyal customer.
And some sort of parting gift?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com