General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
06 Jan 15 10:53
Date Joined: 21 Jan 04
| Topic/replies: 119 | Blogger: a1's blog
I am owed money by a Dublin based bookmaker (won`t name and shame yet).
They say they can`t pay me at the moment. I have given them plenty of chances to pay and have now had enough.
Does anyone know who licences Irish bookmakers?
I am looking to object to their licence.
Pause Switch to Standard View Calling all Republic of Ireland...
Show More
Report Tolmi January 6, 2015 8:36 PM GMT
All licences are due for renewal on 1st December each year.In reality many licences are only in the process of being renewed currently.
In order to object to the licence you must object to the issue of the licencee's Certificate of Personal Fitness which is issued by the Garda Superintendent for the district in which the licencee resides.
If you have difficulty in finding out this information try the National Excise Licence Office, The Glen ,Waterford.If you are quick the licence might not have been re issued yet.
Report a1 January 7, 2015 11:35 AM GMT
appreciated Tolmi
Report Statbet January 7, 2015 12:01 PM GMT
Let me guess is it Sports Spreads??? - If so, they owe loads of people money and have done for ages.
Report a1 January 13, 2015 12:57 PM GMT
If you are owed money by Sportspread, see

SportsSpread Debtor ‏@jsrgreen
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.


Instance ID: 13539