Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Mahseer
30 May 14 21:52
| Topic/replies: 66 | Blogger: Mahseer's blog
...Havent repaid 3 withdrawals totalling £6,000 dating from March.
Whenever I call customer services they confirm the amounts owing, dont know why it hasnt been paid, I need to talk with their accounts dept, but there's never anyone available, leave messages for them to call back, they never do, "the boss" is never available, never calls back.  Called The Gambling Commission, who took details to pass to the compliance officer, but they wont take my contact details as their service doesnt include reporting back to the compainant on their findings.
I just dont
know what to do to get my money back, any advice appreciated?
Show More
Report Latalomne May 31, 2014 6:58 AM BST
http://community.betfair.com/general_betting/go/thread/view/94082/30255079/b...
Report IanP May 31, 2014 10:30 AM BST
GC no use see Canbet.
Report frog2 May 31, 2014 12:17 PM BST
Gambling Commision need to sort this out. What is the point of the Government forcing all operators to be licensed by them to protect players from offshore companies if they act like this?

They need to ensure that all firms have proper bonds or insurance so they can payout, ring fencing of client funds etc. If they do not they surely the whole plan from December this year will be a waste of time.
Report dave1357 May 31, 2014 12:35 PM BST
Frog, they are bringing in separate accounts for client money in August.  Presumably that will lead to a tide gone out/lets see who's wearing trunks scenario for some operators.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com