Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Golpher
03 Jul 13 17:47
| Topic/replies: 38 | Blogger: Golpher's blog
Received an e-mail that I had to withdraw all funds from betfair by July 31, since the country I live in will no longer be serviced by Betfair (I don't want to name the country to panic anyone). I sent the e-mail to CS. First they said they hadn't heard of it yet from legal dept. Then they wrote back to say it was genuine. I aske them to double check. Still waiting.

Wouldn't Betfair write an announcement in the Service area if residents of a country was longer allowed?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
sweetchildofmine
When: 03 Jul 13 17:50
which country?
By:
Angry Monkey
When: 03 Jul 13 18:01
Scotland
By:
sweetchildofmine
When: 03 Jul 13 18:03
oh yeah them feckers are getting banned from betfair  Cool
By:
tommycockles
When: 03 Jul 13 18:10
Israel?

Betfair Helpdesk ‏@BetfairHelpdesk

As of 31st July 2013, Betfair will no longer be accessible to residents of Israel. For more information, please call us on 0844 871 0000.
By:
gus
When: 03 Jul 13 20:42
i do know that on 1 July BF suspended accounts registered in Bulgaria (because the Bulgarian Government introduced some kind of law or regulation  that BF couldn't or wouldn't operate under), but I don't know anything about having to withdraw all funds.

Tho, if you can't bet with BF, there doesn't seem much point in leaving funds with BF, i'd have thought.

apparently BF isn't blocked in Bulgaria, they've just suspended Bulgarian accounts.
By:
BetAngel
When: 04 Jul 13 09:27
We have had a number of customer come forward to tell them Betfair will no longer be available in Israel, so it looks legit.
By:
BetAngel
When: 04 Jul 13 09:28
Bad English, a number of customers have come forward telling us that Betfair have told them it will no longer be available.
By:
GQ100
When: 04 Jul 13 10:52
it is genuine-betfair is out of Israel in less than a month-Israel monopoly on online gambling is worse than any crime family-f***** disgrace
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com