Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
reet
05 May 13 08:20
| Topic/replies: 36 | Blogger: reet's blog
hi I have been doing some football betting and have had a dispute as my name wasnt the one on the account. I wondered if anyone could give me advice

I wanted to bet with coral for teir odds on a market and thought i had an account already although i hadnt used it in years.

it was an old account and I must have entered the details wrong a few years ago as I was at uni with a friend we just put a random name in...

last week I logged on - registered my card and bet for a whole weekend - winning £1450 (for a change) -  but they refunded only the the money a few days later and suspended the account. I cannot get the money as the name is not mine and is fictional - we put a random name in as we shared the account.

I must have bet all those years ago once or twice with my card and did not receive a refund on my bets

I know this is a silly thing to have done but wondered if there is any way you think I could get my money back? and how I could do it the quickest

Thanks for your time
Pause Switch to Standard View im stupid but please help
Show More
Report james20 May 5, 2013 9:04 AM BST
reet my man, come on bro........if the account isnt in your name you cant be pumping funds into the account....actually surprised corals even let it get that far....well i'm not surprised cuz its corals, but strange that an error wouldnt pop up saying 'different name being used, please check and reenter' something to that affect, so i feel your pain my man....nothing will be done sadly...live and learn i guess...all the best my man
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com