Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
newlawncailin
24 Nov 11 17:03
| Topic/replies: 1,308 | Blogger: newlawncailin's blog
where do i stand with using one on on of their shops? had the area manager saying we cant go on any other website apart from ladbrokes.com.
Pause Switch to Standard View using laptop in ladbrokes
Show More
Report Mr Snap November 24, 2011 5:09 PM GMT
He tells you not too and you politely leave simple really
Report goggles15 November 24, 2011 5:14 PM GMT
the same as walking into your local pub and pulling out a bottle of scotch and opening it.

fack off will be the reply
Report Coachbuster November 24, 2011 7:28 PM GMT
arb alert Grin
Report Beat The OverRound November 25, 2011 1:12 AM GMT
If you want to do it, you have to do it with respect to the manager.
Did you ask permission?
Do you place any bets at Ladbrokes?
Nobody will tolerate you taking up a seat, viewing their data and placing all your bets elsewhere.
You are in a privately owned (franchised) establishment, so you must abide by their rules.
You'll find that if you are using their facilities and placing bets with them, they'll turn a blind eye, or if you explain you're using both and seek permission, you'll be o.k.
But to plonk down and fire up the exchange is a bad move all round.

Solution if none of the above works, use an Iphone, they can't see what you're doing and you can walk outside for a smoko ;)
Report getintheir November 27, 2011 10:49 PM GMT
are there any no laptop signs up ?
Report no moves November 28, 2011 12:28 AM GMT
Under, getintheir's, theory you'd have to have a sign for every potential hazard on earth.  Watch out for no lions and tigers sign's in your local Coral's, if not, getintheir, will be down with his pet Leo in the very near future.
Report newlawncailin November 28, 2011 2:54 PM GMT
people use lapotops everywhere now. im sure they cant tell me what i can and cant look at on the internet?

i bet thousands of people up and down the country use exchanges and other firms on their phones while stood in ladbrokes everyday
Report bigphatairyarse December 1, 2011 5:57 PM GMT
is this not the same as phoning another bookmaker to place a bet whilst in a laddies shop?

that would be impossible to police surely, only diff is, a laptop is bigger
Report viva el presidente! December 1, 2011 6:30 PM GMT
getintheir
27 Nov 11 22:49
| Topic/replies: 856 | Blogger: getintheir's blog
are there any no laptop signs up ?

-------------

there's no "no w@nking" signs either, but that doesn't mean they're okay with you getting your c0ck out and  spaffing all over the fruities.
Report Insanity Later December 1, 2011 6:52 PM GMT
As long as you're putting money in with the other hand you'd probably be ok.
Report gus December 1, 2011 8:11 PM GMT
Happy
Report viva el presidente! December 2, 2011 1:08 AM GMT
insanity Laugh
Report newlawncailin December 2, 2011 4:46 PM GMT
Had a chat with the security dept at ladbrokes and they are now happy for us to use laptops in the shops as they putting free wifi in them.
Report goggles15 December 2, 2011 5:55 PM GMT
newlawncailin     02 Dec 11 15:03 
got a ticket today 'parked outside the bay' Does anyone know where i can see the legal requirements for these bays to see if they are legal.

Cheers.

no doubt the ladcrookes security dept put the ticket on your car at imperial house when you had your little meet with them
Report goggles15 December 2, 2011 5:55 PM GMT
newlawncailin     02 Dec 11 15:03 
got a ticket today 'parked outside the bay' Does anyone know where i can see the legal requirements for these bays to see if they are legal.

Cheers.

no doubt the ladcrookes security dept put the ticket on your car at imperial house when you had your little meet with them
Report saddo June 15, 2017 12:46 PM BST
I must say mart's ability in English was better in 2011  Laugh
Report cardenden August 6, 2017 3:55 PM BST
im in ladbrokes kirkcaldy  at the harbour end of the high street, [  theres 2 shops in the high street ].  and use my laptop every time im in ,i asked the staff and they said no problem using my laptop,, and i never place a bet at the counter,, plus free tea and biscuits are niceMischiefMischiefMischief
Report DIE LINKE August 7, 2017 8:44 AM BST
Hope those biccys aren't soggy!
Report s.kenbo August 7, 2017 5:18 PM BST
Cardenden. CryCryCry
Report detraveller August 8, 2017 1:47 PM BST
I went to a shop regularly and never placed a bet. Was always on my smartphone. They never asked what I was upto.
Report detraveller August 8, 2017 1:48 PM BST
It wasnt ladbrokes though.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com