Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Sliced!!!
22 Feb 10 21:19
| Topic/replies: 170 | Blogger: Sliced!!!'s blog
Esteemed Dr Slicer,

Are you there?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 98
By:
Slicer
When: 23 Feb 10 07:45
This is Dr Slicer's answering service.
Dr Slicer will be hear between 2pm and 3pm UK time today.
It must also be pointed out that stalkers are eliminated with extreme prejudice.
By:
DONEMYLOT
When: 23 Feb 10 12:00
or just cut up roughly
By:
tol5tov
When: 23 Feb 10 12:02
slice'n'dice
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 23 Feb 10 17:30
Ha!!

I'm not a stalker, I just had a few questions that was all!

I cannot attend between 2pm and 3 pm.

How's about 8pm and 9pm today?
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 07:25
I cracked what you were doing DR!
By:
Slicer
When: 27 Feb 10 07:27
Well done!

I hope you live long and prosper!
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 07:29
Will you confirm if I post a couple of questions to you?

And I thought you only played Correct Scores now?
By:
Slicer
When: 27 Feb 10 07:32
I do correct scores mainly, but I love trying out new things on horse racing betting.

I am only here for 10 minutes, and I must warn you that revealing anything on this forum will affect the prices and everyone will be doing it.
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 07:34
My thoughts exactly!

fOR WHICH i HAVE NOW BEEN BANNED FROM MANY A FORUM!

How would you suggest I reveal what you were doing?
By:
Slicer
When: 27 Feb 10 07:38
Revealing wot I am doing is not a good idea because it will affect prices. If anyone works out what I am doing it wont really bother me as I will just stop doing it when it becomes unprofitable. I am independently wealthy so it wont really bother me and I shall move on.
And as you have cracked it, you really do not need to ask me any questions, do you!
By:
betti78
When: 27 Feb 10 07:38
finally after weeks of calculating, studying and predicting odds movement i also found the magic bet3.... :-) this makes me dr.betti!!!!!!
By:
Slicer
When: 27 Feb 10 07:40
betti- well done. But I am a double Doctor being a PhD and MB BS and I am registrated.
Have you been registrated, Betti?
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 07:42
I do not wish to reveal what I think I discovered on an open thread doctor but I do not seem to have any kind of PM system available to me on this forum?
By:
Slicer
When: 27 Feb 10 07:43
Well- it's 2.12 hear in Mumbai so I can only stasy another 5 mins as I have to take my cats Panther and Tiger for a walk.
By:
betti78
When: 27 Feb 10 07:44
@sliced just use the "old" email way
@slicer, won't post my bet3 on here, email?
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 07:45
So how would I convey what I know for confirmation by your good self?
By:
Slicer
When: 27 Feb 10 07:46
Sliced- I cancelled the e mail address I gave to certain BetFairians because some passed it on to others and I actually received begging e mails, some of which were very sad and upsetting if they were true.
So I no longer reveal an e mail address. The only thing I will tell you is that if you really have found out the method, you will know from the results and financial rewards. You should not need to reveal anything to anyone or ask any questions.
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 07:47
I am aware of that DR. You are now quite a famous man!

Try and Google "Slicer's bet" and see what you find!!

I would be happy to post my email address if you would be so good as to respond?
By:
betti78
When: 27 Feb 10 07:48
you dont have to tell, just to discuss our strategies. opened an email account and will delete this account after received your email...
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 07:50
Who are you talking to betti?

Me or the Dr?
By:
Slicer
When: 27 Feb 10 07:54
Just googled Slicers bet and I cannot believe it.
I didn't even realise there was such interest never having googled it before.

I can only stress that you should keep it all to yourselves and reiterate that the only confirmation you need is not from me but from your own bank account. If youve cracked it you will make much monet. The last bunch of begging e mails I received included supposed cancer sufferers, jobless down to their last penny etc and I found this very upsetting, so I will now NEVER reveal an e mail address.

Must go now, not sure when I will be back on the forum, so good luck and thanks for the interest.
By:
betti78
When: 27 Feb 10 07:55
to you sliced. Dr.Slicer is the man who started this whole "holy grail" thing. i do respect that and i am glad of the hints he gave us. obviously there are 2 people who had found what bet3 was/is. Maybe there are different opportunities to place this magic third bet. maybe we could discuss this and found out if our bets are different.

if so, maybe there is a combination of our 2 bets that will result in even more profit.
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 08:00
ok betti!

how do you propose i contact you then?
By:
betti78
When: 27 Feb 10 08:02
my email is barstreet at web in germany
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 08:03
Slicer,
Enjoy your fame!!

I will never disclose the method on here for I am not stupid!

Just good to talk that's all!

You even have a thread about you on a Slovenian forum!!

http://www.eurostave.com/sportne-stave/index.php/forum/16-aktualno/549-slicers-holy-grail
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 08:03
betti could you not type it in regular email format?
By:
betti78
When: 27 Feb 10 08:08
think betfair will make it unreadable, but may give it a go.
barstreet@web.de
By:
betti78
When: 27 Feb 10 08:09
works fine, will delete this account after you emailed
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 27 Feb 10 08:17
ok!will email as soon as possible!

kmabet@**.com
By:
betti78
When: 27 Feb 10 08:37
thanks, i wrote back
By:
FunBob
When: 27 Feb 10 21:04
Kmabet, twinkletoes and now you are Sliced!! - you were banned twice on UK Betting tips I believe. For PRETENDING to have found Slicers bet. You did kindly offer to look at other peoples ideas via PM's- to let them know if they were close to the Holy Grail - which you assured everyone - YOU HAD CRACKED!!!

Great scam Sliced!!!

Take care guys.
By:
sweetchildofmine
When: 27 Feb 10 22:46
yeah its him...its already been proved by someone that had contact with slicer that the whole ..holy grail.. thing was a con and no less
By:
betti78
When: 28 Feb 10 08:07
can confirm the post above :-)
By:
Slicer
When: 28 Feb 10 09:34
I am only posting on this thread AGAIN to inform all and sundry that at no time have I told anyone that the Holy Grail is a con or a scam. If you read through every posting I have ever made on this subject you will see that I have NEVER offered it for sale or offered to reveal it.

I have had several e mails from people asking for details and some begging e mails.

Indeed one of these e mailers had an e mail supposedly from me asking for details so that he could could confirm the details. That was his way of trying to get hold of the method.

Let me point this out- I have cancelled that e mail address and will not accept any e mails. I was prepared to enter into discussion and banter on here with regard to the Holy Grail, but will not now do so because my name has been associated with a scam or a con. This is a pity, what with the World Cup approaching with many opportunities.

BE WARNED- I WILL NOT HAVE MY NAME DRAGGED THROUGH THE DIRT OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SCAM OR CON. THE LAWS OF LIBEL APPLY TO ALL WEBSITES, but I am much more likely to take the matter up with my associates. BE WARNED!

This is my last posting on this thread unless I am personally insulted. And if that happens, WATCH OUT!
By:
Hopeless bettor
When: 28 Feb 10 16:35
Heh heh
By:
Trevh
When: 28 Feb 10 20:00
To the gullible...

If there was a holy grail system/method it wouldn't last very long as more and more people attempted to exploit it in a mad rush to make hay before the sun went down.

BF operatives would know exactly where to look and easilly identify it, which would make anyone boasting of such a method rather foolish, unless of course said claim was BS. :)
By:
sweetchildofmine
When: 01 Mar 10 00:21
slicer it wasnt me that said the holy grail was a scam..it was said by posters on ukbt that claim to have been in contact with you in the past..as far as i know no money ever changed hands, so at worst, people have wasted a lot of their valuable time in pursuit of this
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Mar 10 07:31
Glad to hear it wasn't you.
You see this is what you get if you have e mail contact with certain forumites. They claim all sorts of things. and it led to someone impersonating me by e mail. I can categorically state that I have never revealed the method to anyone and have never said it is a myth. But this won't happen again on my part because that e mail address no longer exists AND I SHALL NOT BE IN E MAIL CONTACT AGAIN WITH ANYONE REGARDING THIS SUBJECT.

Definition of a scam:

1. A ploy by a shyster to raise money.
2., A fraudulent business scheme. To scam means to victimize: deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
3. A confidence trick, confidence game, or con for short (also known as a scam) is an attempt to intentionally mislead a person or persons (known as the mark) usually with the goal of financial or other gain. The confidence trickster, con man, scam artist or con artist often works with an accomplice called the shill, who tries to encourage the mark by pretending to believe the trickster.

I certainly do not qualify. I have nothing to gain financially, and as no one knows the method, the odds cannot be manipulated in the same way that certain racing punters tip horses to get the odds shortened so they can lay them at better prices or vice versa.

It is not me who keeps reviving this subject, and as it appears to be causing such ill feeling, I suggest that the whole matter is allowed to drop. This is a great pity as big international competitions like the Euro and World Cups seem to provide greater opportunity as there is no league form to follow so some prices are out of kilter.

I didn't even know about the discussion on other sites until it was pointed out on this thread.

Anyway, that's all I have to say, so I'm off for a bit of tiffin.
By:
sweetchildofmine
When: 03 Mar 10 03:36
Sliced!!! 27 Feb 08:25

I cracked what you were doing DR!

hmmmm
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies: