Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scarecrow
14 Dec 09 12:47
| Topic/replies: 7,314 | Blogger: scarecrow's blog
i had a market that was partially settled on the uk snooker winner market which finished at 12.10am this morning.my question is that because it was partially settled and i was paid out on certain runners the market starts to red up even though i made a profit but it puts more green on last weeks p&l than i have effectively won and gives me a minus on my p&l for today will i be charged effectively on money i have not really won as that would not be fair imo. i hope someone can understand the jist of what i am trying to say and offer advice on this matter thanks.
Pause Switch to Standard View premium charge question partially...
Show More
Report Deltâ December 14, 2009 1:01 PM GMT
go purple
Report scarecrow December 14, 2009 1:05 PM GMT
thanks thats very helpful,i already have an account there but they do not have enough liquidity or market choice to allow me to do more than 20% of my betting there.
Report El Bandido December 14, 2009 1:12 PM GMT
Got the jist and you won't be charged on the partially settled p&l, only the fully settled market counts.
Report john92 December 14, 2009 1:14 PM GMT
i get what you are saying. if you are going to pay "more" on wednesday, then you will pay "less" than you should the following wednesday.
it will even out although it is a bit annoying.

if it will take enough out your bank to make a difference ( in terms of betting or mentally, having a big hole in your balance ) then deposit an amount and withdraw the same amount next week. not much else you can do.
Report scarecrow December 14, 2009 1:15 PM GMT
thanks thats what i hoped but was not sure as parts of it where in different weeks,thanks again as it is rare these days to get an awnser that is not a smartar se one to a genuine question.
Report scarecrow December 14, 2009 1:20 PM GMT
what if i do not bet this week though john i would not get it back,but thankfully el bandito has given me the awnser i hoped to hear.
Report El Bandido December 14, 2009 1:22 PM GMT
Yeah it's happened to me before with markets settled after midnight on sunday. I have the same situation this week as well with the snooker. I think they may well include the after midnight settlement in last week's (ie this wednesday's) calculation. But either way nothing to worry about.
Report john92 December 14, 2009 1:28 PM GMT
thats a good point, if you didnt bet this week. it would even out over time anyway i suppose.
i had some snooker bets on aswell. i hoped the final would finish before 12 for pc purposes. quite sad when you watch a final thinking that.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com