Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Chosen®
11 Dec 09 02:36
| Topic/replies: 603 | Blogger: Chosen®'s blog
Any good?

On the understanding that all bots are only as good as the person behind them, how does this application stack up against others?

Thanks
Pause Switch to Standard View BF bot manager users
Show More
Report kef4o December 11, 2009 9:51 AM GMT
a
Report kef4o December 11, 2009 10:48 AM GMT
I use it and I am satisfied. It is actually several different programs but I use just the back/lay favourite manager. It lays the favourite by default and has some pretty well developed chasing("recovery") plans which you can use. You can also lay any 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. favourite.

What I use it for though is placing my personal lays. And what I like is that it really gives a lot of options here. I can set price min and max, min/max No of runners, skip race if NR reduction fatcor isX%, time to place bets all the way down to 0 secs before the off, you can have multiple selections even on the cheaper version, both baks and lays(I'm 90% sure of that), you can have normal nominal stakes or you can back to win a fixed amount or lay to a fixed liability. It should be possible to lay at a fixed percentage as well, I just can't figure it out atm.

There is also a ladder for trading. I think it's ok as a tool but a real trader would choose some other product. Also, you have dutching bot and some others, I'm not at home right now, and can't list them all but they are on the website.

Very importantly, it is one of the best supports that you could get. I found a bug, we sorted it out together very quickly. I had a request for a minor extra option, got it with the next update. Updates are monthly.
Report Chosen® December 11, 2009 9:18 PM GMT
Thanks, Kef4o. Very helpful.

I've downloaded the trial package and I'm taking a look. I can't quite get my head around what settings might suit my lays best. Good to hear about the support because the tutorial pdf is wholly inadequate.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com