Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ELA MANA MOU
10 Dec 09 11:00
| Topic/replies: 45 | Blogger: ELA MANA MOU's blog
Well it sounds great just send 100pounds and its yours,now that would prob be ok if you were the only user.But you got to ask yourself if these money making bots are so good why do they sell them why not just use them there selves.or prob they find that many mugs there better off selling it.must be great haveing something everyone else has then all going after the same thing. unreal.
Show More
Report LayItYouMug December 10, 2009 11:29 AM GMT
I think you got the wrong end of the stick there. It doesn't follow a set system, you have to enter your own criteria, therefore everyone else isn't doing the same thing.
Report alfee December 10, 2009 11:33 AM GMT
to many people needing a scarp here and their with their bots, will help the manual player if you see the wisdom of the concequences.
Report blue owl December 10, 2009 12:06 PM GMT
I have no axe to grind here.

Bought this one month ago,and to date,I haven't had a losing day.

Small stakes only,don't be greedy but approx. 1% each day with no problems so far.
Report ELA MANA MOU December 10, 2009 2:22 PM GMT
WELL LayItYouMug I THOUGHT THE GAME WAS TO BET WINNERS OR LAY LOSERS.All as i am trying to say is if there that good why would anyone sell something that was certain to win why not keep it to yourself and clean up.There is only acertain amount of money in each market and it seems your all trying to get it i know how to proggrame and know it is possible to win some bits nearly every race but to to that you have to play very small programme big and you get left then your gambling and praying.There are many things that can be done with a bot and the one with the best brain will get most bits.The firms use the best bots becourse they employ people full time to work every thing out

The bots ern plenty for betfair and the rest otherwise you would not be allowed to use them.
Report PIP99 December 10, 2009 4:08 PM GMT
blue owl

and whats your system and settings
Report delz December 10, 2009 6:55 PM GMT
As if he would tell! Neither would I.

Running the bot as well and can't complain at all. Of course, it's all about the settings, and, of course, it's up to yourself to find the ones that suit you. Bot can be run in simulation mode, so everything can be tested before placing any real money.
Report thankyoumugs December 10, 2009 7:04 PM GMT
its easy to workout your own system . not easy to find a system that pays really well unless you have a good starting bank. experience is mother all wisdom.
Report Reyes December 10, 2009 7:14 PM GMT
i've found some great settings that churn out cash day after day after day....in simulation mode.

untick the box, and well, you can guess the rest!
Report ELA MANA MOU December 10, 2009 11:12 PM GMT
Reyes WELL PERHAPS YOU COULD SELL IT.
Report The Visionary December 11, 2009 7:59 AM GMT
All as i am trying to say is if there that good why would anyone sell something that was certain to win why not keep it to yourself and clean up

You don't seem to be grasping the point that a bot is only as good as the person who tells it what to do. No edge, no winnings. Bot or no bot.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com