Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
zipper
28 Nov 09 14:53
| Topic/replies: 26,198 | Blogger: zipper's blog
Saturday the biggest betting day of the week ........ how many did they pick . out of 52 naps .......

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 17
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 14:59
By the way zip aint smashing a lot of pots in Div one ...... only asking ..
By:
blueforever
When: 28 Nov 09 15:02
10 wins so far out of 51. 2 have been non runners. 2 more to come at wolves
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 15:25
cheers blue ......... 10 is about average including multi naps . been out all day .
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 15:38
Blue if you follow the nap boys backing or laying .. this may help you ...... they 90% of the time .. only have winnings favs under 9/4 ..
By:
Hayden
When: 28 Nov 09 15:39
as we stand 19.5pts down with 2 races left
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 15:41
Hayden ......... down to who is that the layer .......... or the backer ..
By:
top2rated
When: 28 Nov 09 15:55
zipper

Any idea from your records roughly what percentage of the naps boys' selections start clear/joint or co favourite?

I ask this because according to my own research (data since 2003) Saturday has been the worst day of the week for market leaders.
By:
Hayden
When: 28 Nov 09 15:59
If you layed the 50 naps to date you'd be winning 19.5pts ( less commission ) with 2 selection to go at Wolverhampton....

19:20 Wolv Stefanki (IRE) (Western Morning News - West Tip)
20:20 Wolv Youcanalwaysdream (IRE) (Blackpool Gazette - Steve Simpson)

2 losers and layers win 21.5pts less comm.
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 16:59
Top2rated . roughly winning naps any month any year 94 % are the fav .. or joint ........ naps say 6/1 or bigger or lets say not in the first 3 in the betting are a very small %. ..
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 17:03
Top2 rated .......... Sats are not good .. why the best horses and the best races are run on saturdays ........ and you will not win money laying the best ... Arkle . Mill House ..... Flying Bolt ...... Sea The Stars .... need i go on Denman ......
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 17:57
Hayden 2 races left ..7.20 Wolver Lay Stefanki why its a 2 year old colt going nowhere ...... 8.20 back Youcanalwaysdream ...... why its a filly and with a name like that it will win races ....... lets see Zips on ...
By:
Hayden
When: 28 Nov 09 18:37
over the last 7 racing days layers of the 364 selections would be losing 36.3 pts + commission , assuming the 8.20 one gets beat.
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 18:55
Hayden .. you are falling into the same trap as Unionjack And Tightfist ... lay em alll they say .
Zip lays some backs some leave some alone ... a very good short cut . Back the Champs .. Lay the Chumps . thats the best advice you will get on here
By:
Hayden
When: 28 Nov 09 19:50
not falling into any trap zipper , just because I record the entire spreadsheet doesn't mean I lay them all it's just easier to record the lot and then data sort to requirements , with respect you've no idea what I lay and what I don't lay.

good luck
By:
zipper
When: 28 Nov 09 19:57
Hayden .. With respect ... Ditto .
By:
Hayden
When: 28 Nov 09 20:07
agree mate that's why I don't make any assumptions , just state some factual stuff and let everyone get on with their own individual strategy.
By:
Tightfisted
When: 02 Dec 09 15:15
Hayden .. you are falling into the same trap as Unionjack And Tightfist ... lay em alll they say .

Zipper, instead of saying you're a lying weasel, I'll just content myself by saying you're confused.com...

Tightfisted 08 Jan 16:56
Laying the naps table yesterday would have lost you 17 points...
Since Dec 1st,2008, you losses would have been -117 points.
These are LAY totals, and you LAY the naps table during the winter season at your peril.

zipper 08 Jan 17:27
Tightfist .... lay the nap boys in the winter season .. AT your Peril....Well here are few facts ..... even you may agree with ..... Horses fall Horses make mistakes over the jumps horses pull up .. some of em with naps on em .. That dont happen on the flat ..You dont half talk rubbish

zipper 20 Feb 12:59
In the naps comp on here .......
Duffy 22+
Josh monk 13+
Jimast 26+
Mugbil 16+

Tells you all you need to know about the nap boys in the Racing Post ...Keep laying em ..

zipper 20 Feb 15:53
keep laying the boys ..... its a Gold Mine ......How long will it last .. honest answer ive no idea.. How long is a peice of string ??????

About this long way down in the naps comp

51..jimnast.......................-40.81
60..duffy..........................-56.45
82..josh monk...................-75.25
124.Muqbil........................-134.36

Yes, I've seen your post in the AK Challenge thread...
Its a Fool's Gold Mine in the winter, come summer its reverts back to a Coal Mine... (some times it works)
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com