Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
very confused
14 Nov 09 00:17
| Topic/replies: 2 | Blogger: very confused's blog
Hi guys,

i just signed up and for this I get a 30 euro no loss bet. It confuses me where I can use this bet:

please find the policies and rules here: http://promo.betfair.com/tandcs/en-newlp25.htm

Can I use this to bet on a UFC fight?

Another question about back and lay:

If I would bet on dennis kang to win his fight agains Bispin I would get worse odd than if I would bet against bispin to win...

In other words it's always better to bet with a lay. Am i reading this correctly or am i making a mistake?

newbie here sorry :-)
Pause Switch to Standard View Help need bonus explained and lay bets
Show More
Report puma November 14, 2009 12:52 AM GMT
think you are maybe making a mistake, the odds in the lay box are the odds you are offering, not receiving...

suggest you try putting some stakes in the boxes as that will show you your profit/liability numbers without you actually placing the bet...
Report puma November 14, 2009 12:58 AM GMT
and yes that bet is ok for the promo, just make sure it is your first bet, and dont place another bet until it has been settled...

good luck...
Report very confused November 14, 2009 2:47 AM GMT
Thanks puma, I got it now :-)
Report JPG November 14, 2009 3:08 AM GMT
When your in a market, click on "more options" (under the refresh button). A box will appear and click on the option that says "Display 'what if' figure." This will then show you what your potential outcome will be on each selection if that bet gets matched in full.
Report New to betting November 14, 2009 9:22 AM GMT
Thanks JPG,

I had to change my account from usd to euro so i have a new nick.

I made my first bet: backed Novak Djokovic to win 2-0 over Rafael Nadal in paris today.
Report New to betting November 14, 2009 2:46 PM GMT
wow..lovely result :-)

next Ireland over France
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com