Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rufio
03 Nov 09 06:14
| Topic/replies: 153 | Blogger: rufio's blog
Just opened 2 new accounts with unsportingbet and betchonnicle, placed my qualifying bets, anyone know how long until i get my free bets
Show More
Report Cubanpete November 3, 2009 7:26 AM GMT
You don't get them. If you complain, they put your name on a gypsie freeloader website for all the world to see.
Report Scrappy Doo November 3, 2009 7:54 AM GMT
NORMALLY 48 HRS
Report Toomanystellas November 3, 2009 8:20 AM GMT
Which the best website for freebets?
Report amazingscenes November 3, 2009 8:22 AM GMT
freebetheaven dot com seems pretty comprehensive, good for your regular free bets such as freds, tote, VC use the Post for your biggies though....
Report Toomanystellas November 3, 2009 12:49 PM GMT
Thanks amazingscenes will take a look at that later
Report dambuster November 3, 2009 1:51 PM GMT
You WILL NOT receive the £200 in free bets with unsportingbet...Thats because after a few bets they restrict you to under £25,and in order to continue receiving the free bets , you have to place a certain amount of bets over £25 , but they won't let you...I've had 11 different people complain so far and we have all written to the Racing post to complain. (But they refuse to print any of our letters), so now we are in discussion with the advertising agency .
Report Toomanystellas November 4, 2009 10:45 AM GMT
dambuster is there no way around the unsporting issue? Get a different bonus???
Report how do u mark your titleist?! November 4, 2009 5:01 PM GMT
sp0rtingbet r a joke they limit to f'all and dont give free bets, other day i got sent email saying since i hadnt bet for a while i get 50freeby, did a 50bet (somehow) with there limits, sent a email and they said it was sent by mistake :/
Report Toomanystellas November 4, 2009 5:39 PM GMT
just opened a chronicle following a banner on freebetheaven.com no sign of a free bet, any ideas anyone?
Report fulltimebetter November 4, 2009 7:02 PM GMT
I have a website with the free bet offers. Its nothing fancy but does the job.

http://www.iansfreebets.co.uk/1.html

I dont bother with chronical though, as I wouldnt trust them with a barge poll.

Betrescue is also another good site, and I keep seeing a sign for Freebets near the finish line with the horses.
Report DIRK DIGGLER November 4, 2009 7:07 PM GMT
what is there to worry about in respect of chronicle ?
Report fulltimebetter November 4, 2009 7:24 PM GMT
A few years ago, they offered me a free bet after opening an account, then didnt honour the free bet. Their customer services were awfull too.
Like I say, that was maybe 3 or 4 years ago now, so they may have changed and improved, but I wont use them again. Just my choice really, I expect some people have had good experiences with them.
Report Toomanystellas November 6, 2009 8:30 AM GMT
Got the freebet from Chronicle going to crack a few more off freebetheaven.com any bookies people wouldn't advise to open accounts with?
Report onekv1 November 6, 2009 11:48 AM GMT
I did the betchronicle and a coral through bet72.com they have all the latest offers updated daily, I check it everyday.
Report Toomanystellas November 6, 2009 1:44 PM GMT
onekv1 I prefer freebetheaven.com, each to their own I suppose and it doesn;t matter as long as you get the freebie if that's what your after.
Report dukeofpuke November 6, 2009 1:47 PM GMT
nothing wrong with betchronicle mate
Report page-413 November 6, 2009 4:37 PM GMT
same here took the money no problem
Report Toomanystellas November 7, 2009 11:57 AM GMT
any view on the 365 set up? £200 is a big free bet off freebetheaven.com
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com