Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
25 Sep 20 23:08
| Topic/replies: 18,471 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
i wanted to work out how much i would get returns for a £10 roll up on Manchester City to win their next 30 leagues."a very tall order"
"now i know that if they did happen to do this impossible task,their price would drop like a stone as they win each and every game.
so when i priced the games i took into consideration the price dropping like a stone,half way through this exercise my calculator fecked up,so from memory of the last figure i had to work in the last eight games,all in all i got through it and i arrived a ball park figure of £33,000.
now for £10 quid a guy might get a sweat,i used bookie prices ,so a lot more would be returned if a guy placed his 30 game accum from week to week.
City game against ASTON VILLA has still to arranged so i left that game out.
i wonder how many games i would get to before the bet goes pair shaped?first game is at home to Leicester City on Sunday and i priced them at 1/5 .=1/3 with betfair,so i guess a guy would get £100,000 grand on betfair if the impossible were achieved and they did win their next 30 league games,its a good fun bet and a guy can bail out before he is taken out.Good luck if you try it.crazybrass.
Pause Switch to Standard View ok this is a ball park figure.
Show More
Report brassneck September 25, 2020 11:09 PM BST
league games=just the next 30.Wink
Report betting_masta September 26, 2020 2:35 AM BST
won't happen so keep your money, buy a packet of cigarettes instead and enjoy them
Report brassneck September 26, 2020 11:49 AM BST
Famous last words="come on the ice is safe and will carry our weight"Laugh
but the big thing about this bet is that you would have a choice to bail out at anytime,in fact you could pick the 30 games you feel comfortable with and think City will win,it will amaze you how much a 30 team win accumulator would return,i know its a sh1t and bust bet,but it could require a pair of brown trousers alone the way,but the comfort of it is that all you need is THE GREAT MANCHESTER CITY TEAM TO WIN ONCE A WEEK.
I think it could be a real fun bet,and as i say you can take the profits and close shop at any time if they win on your first selection.
Report brassneck September 26, 2020 12:04 PM BST
you could back them +1 goal in the difficult games if you wished and a Liverpool fan could try it with the liverpool team,i think on of the two teams could win 30 games,but the one piece of advice is to stay away from the last few games because they may have won the league.Remember the great Arsenal team went through the league undefeated so its not as impossible as it sounds.but it would return thousands if a guy was brave and successful and had a few pairs of brown trousers,and you would have no problem getting the bets matched.
Report thelatarps September 26, 2020 6:09 PM BST
All of a sudden the 1.36 city to beat leicester tomoz is looking very opposable indeed.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 26, 2020 6:15 PM BST
Should have just layed the drawer first 20 games roll up in prem league

Like me and bitto.
Report brassneck September 26, 2020 9:23 PM BST
30 x 1/3 s will get £103 grand for £20,now we know a 1/3 wins every week,and if dodge the bullets for 30 weeks ,and have balls of steel ,and loads of pairs of brown trousers,we all know that City,Liverpool,Bayern Munich,Juventus,Barcelona,Real Madrid,Paris SG,Celtic and Rangers,and a few others are all going to win 30 games.and all you need is one 1/3 per week,you could put the names in a hat and if you don't like your selection you could skip a week.get one up and you have the rest of the week off.or risk £100 and have 5 going at the same time.
in 30 weeks time you will be saying to your bookie" there 103 grand for me ,here is my suitcase,i would like it in £20 quid Notes please.Grin
Report brassneck September 26, 2020 9:33 PM BST
so in reality all you need is the 9 teams i mentioned+one other team (makes 10) to win for you 3 times each at 1/3.
your only job is to select the one correct winner at 1/3 on the correct week FOR 30 WEEKS..
ITS SO SIMPLE,and a full week to study form.ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Report brassneck September 26, 2020 9:42 PM BST
or you could put the same 20 quid on manchester city just to win the league and in 38 weeks time after all the sweating the bookie will pay you 40 quid.if they win the league.now be honest and ask yourself this question"is Brass's idea of a chance of winning 103 grand with 20 quid a better idea than collecting 40 quid of the bookie next may 2021.GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Report smirnoff2therescue September 26, 2020 11:00 PM BST
nope i wont waste any more words than these WinkCrazySurprised
Report candy1 September 27, 2020 1:07 AM BST
Even more pleasing if you started it off with a bookies £10 free bet .
Report thelatarps September 27, 2020 6:27 PM BST
Ahem....
Report betting_masta September 27, 2020 7:10 PM BST
you're down a packet of cigarettes
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com