Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dave d
02 Mar 20 21:18
| Topic/replies: 1,481 | Blogger: dave d's blog
UN SUSPEND THE BENFICA GAME PLEASE
Pause Switch to Standard View SUSPEND MONKEY
Show More
Report bridey. March 2, 2020 10:20 PM GMT
its a joke - happens more and more. theyll still take full commission of any winnings
Report Mr Spock March 2, 2020 10:22 PM GMT
Its live on BF video as well FFS.
Report ginkydoo March 2, 2020 10:22 PM GMT
Whys it suspended?
Report ProSniper March 2, 2020 10:23 PM GMT
C()cksuckers trying to trap huge sums caught on the wrong side Angry there's no other explanation as to how this nonsense could happen on such a regular occasion.
Report betting_masta March 2, 2020 10:23 PM GMT

Mar 2, 2020 -- 4:22PM, ginkydoo wrote:

Whys it suspended?

betfair can't cope. whoever is managing the game obviously made a f**k up. there's a million traded which nobody can manage but to cover their own mistakes they will leave it suspended now until full time

Report Darlo Bantam March 2, 2020 10:25 PM GMT
Given the SPs and the current score, I'd suspect some massive open positions here.

Betfair's incompetence rules again. Becoming all too frequent again at the moment it seems to me.
Report Mr Spock March 2, 2020 10:25 PM GMT
Disappeared off the front page now.
Report betting_masta March 2, 2020 10:25 PM GMT
i've seen this happen 4 or 5 times in the last few days, seems to happen at least once a day, it's  obviously an inside mistake so they have to leave it suspended. should not be happening on a game this big where it's pretty much the only game on, you could accept it at 3pm on a saturday but this is a shambles. betfair will say nothing about it which makes it even more infuriating
Report dave d March 2, 2020 10:27 PM GMT
AN ABSOLUTE JOKE IMO ...full compensation must be forthcoming (we can dream )CryCrySad
Report Darlo Bantam March 2, 2020 10:32 PM GMT
Last minute penalty. Anyone backing Moreirense about to seethe.
Report Mr Spock March 2, 2020 10:41 PM GMT
Got to be some sort of software glitch as it happens too often to be human error surely Crazy
Report Darlo Bantam March 2, 2020 10:42 PM GMT
Explanation from Twitter account: I'm sorry to say that we are experiencing technical issues with the feed for this game

Sounds dodgy to me.
Report Mr Spock March 2, 2020 10:44 PM GMT
Should get paid if you are on the draw or +1.5 goals I expect.
Report Coachbuster March 2, 2020 10:49 PM GMT
is the site being run by 3 year old these days ? ...it's a fooken joke
Report dave d March 2, 2020 10:50 PM GMT
as the guy struck the penalty that was highly dubious in the first place about three or four Benfica players encroached into the box ….does var work differently in other countries ????
Report Darlo Bantam March 2, 2020 10:52 PM GMT

Mar 2, 2020 -- 4:49PM, Coachbuster wrote:

is the site being run by 3 year old these days ? ...it's a fooken joke

Was awful years ago and then seemed to improve or at least settle down. But seems to have got worse again since they shifted half the operations to Romania.

Report Mr Spock March 2, 2020 10:53 PM GMT
Add to this the never ending suspensions and I ask why do I still take part?
Report Coachbuster March 2, 2020 10:54 PM GMT
it's the incompetence darlo ...esp with the VAR suspends ...theyre not settling bets properly ...i've not known it this bad for 10 years at least  ...since the old days like you say
Report stu March 3, 2020 9:00 AM GMT
Get closer every day to leaving football alone completely, and focussing purely on horses/other sports for betting purposes.

At least with horses there's no suspensions, VARs (though occasional stewards to trade in). Just select, run, lose/collect...repeat. Nice.
Report Coachbuster March 3, 2020 1:56 PM GMT
VAR is the same as a stewards enquiry  really ...the problem lies with not suspending the game at the time of the incident and then for some fooken unknown reason   they decide to let trading commence as if a goal has been allowed  .

then  people not watching the game trade on their positions seeing the market lifted and then it's suspended again and then chaos ensues .

wtf are they playing at ?  tell your staff  to  stop fiddling about with the suspend button or you'll have to put them in the naughty chair   ...

it's getting repetitive  ...if you do back a match by mistake you're not watching be careful,
BF will not put the money in your account
Report Coachbuster March 3, 2020 1:57 PM GMT
if you contact them expect a long line of printed out written scripts Cry
Report Coachbuster March 3, 2020 1:58 PM GMT
*pre written scripts
Report Coachbuster March 3, 2020 2:03 PM GMT
suspending at time of incident and then unsuspending before final decision is made *
Report moisok March 3, 2020 8:03 PM GMT
more fake suspends in chelski v pool tonight
Report Charlton2005 March 3, 2020 8:03 PM GMT
cmon ffs

why are these people not properly trained?
Report moisok March 3, 2020 8:04 PM GMT
and another one
Report feedthepony March 4, 2020 7:35 PM GMT
Youse can go on another exchange to hedge your position likes radges
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com