Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tyke
23 Aug 19 18:02
| Topic/replies: 148 | Blogger: tyke's blog
Hi, I used Eleven Sports last year and they started by showing La Liga, the Eredivise and Seria A. Now it says its not available in the UK.

Do you know of a good sports channel for live football please ?   Pay annually.
Pause Switch to Standard View HELP looking for a good pay per...
Show More
Report tyke August 23, 2019 6:25 PM BST
Anyone ?
Report timbuctooth August 24, 2019 1:31 AM BST
Get yourself some sort of Dreambox. I have a MAG 254, receiving every EPL game, all the main European leagues, CL, etc, etc. All Sky channels, (sports, movies, the lot), the BT channels and the terrestrials. Catch-up, on demand, thousands of movies and music albums, all the box sets,  radio stations, surf the net, download your own stuff onto it. Normally 20-30 new programmes/movies added daily, including the latest from Hollywood. All the PPV Box Office events, and I`m even lead to believe there is oodles of `adult` stuff, for those so inclined. All in a very user-friendly interface

I paid 250 for the box and first year, 200 a year thereafter. You may well find it cheaper than that, but I`m more than happy with the cost, can`t be bothered to look elsewhere.
Report sofaking August 24, 2019 3:29 AM BST
Not sure if DAZN is available in the uK yet.  They show all PL, CL, La Liga etc games.
Report tyke August 24, 2019 5:23 AM BST
Thanks for that.  I admit I`m no techy and was looking for a site to access through my computer rather than get into additional equipment,
( I know that's dinosaur). Has anyone used TV. B-C-E please ?
Report sofaking August 24, 2019 5:26 AM BST

Aug 23, 2019 -- 11:23PM, tyke wrote:

Thanks for that.  I admit I`m no techy and was looking for a site to access through my computer rather than get into additional equipment,( I know that's dinosaur). Has anyone used TV. B-C-E please ?

No extra equipment required.  You can from from app on phone or from laptop browser.  But I just checked and DAZN not available in UK yet.  Never heard of TV BCE.

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com