Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
iamajambo
23 Aug 19 15:13
| Topic/replies: 4,851 | Blogger: iamajambo's blog
On account of sectarian singing.

The SFA has declined to comment. No surprise there.
Pause Switch to Standard View Sevco forced by UEFA to close part of...
Show More
Report Angoose August 23, 2019 3:28 PM BST
Is that simply the best punishment that UEFA could think of ?
Report flushgordon1 August 23, 2019 5:50 PM BST
Oh I'd rather be a tranny than a watery fart.
Report sofiakenny August 23, 2019 6:25 PM BST
nope flush..thats not the song.
Report Geesyerdosh August 23, 2019 7:51 PM BST
When the original Rangers died in 2012 and the new club was formed they had a chance to start again and lose all the nonsense that had followed that club. Some of the players transferred over to the new club but sadly the support followed as well bringing their dark age attitudes too.

Hopefully people around the world will understand it's just thousands of Rangers supporters that hold these racist views rather than Scotland as a whole.
Report sofiakenny August 23, 2019 8:57 PM BST
The east end lot arnie much better.
Report shlotter August 23, 2019 10:35 PM BST
Well they were'nt singing the Rose of Tralee now were they!! Lucky they ain't playing behind closed doors. Hopefully, the next time it happens they will be forced to play in an empty stadium.
Report iamajambo August 24, 2019 7:14 AM BST
Steven Gerrard: "Sectarian chants damage Rangers'fans reputation:LaughLaughLaugh

I think he meant"enhance".

Scotland's shame.
Report stewarty b August 24, 2019 1:02 PM BST
sofiakenny
Date Joined:    02 Apr 05
Add contact | Send message
23 Aug 19 20:57 Joined: 02 Apr 05 | Topic/replies: 21,085 | Blogger: sofiakenny's blog
The east end lot arnie much better.

Nearly choked on my bottle of Peroni but kenny lad gets it right for once.
Report iamajambo August 24, 2019 1:16 PM BST
stewart,

He did say 'not much better',which translates as 'worse'.

Anyway,I take strong exception at being referred to as a 'mini-hun'. Not so long ago there was a poll on Jambos Kickback as to Hearts fans most hated club. Hibs scored 10% and whilst it was a close run event between Sevco and Sellick,Sevco won,or lost depending on how you want to look at it,by a narrow margin.

Sevco by the proverbial 'country mile' for me,though both of the arse cheeks are scum.
Report Richie_Burnett August 24, 2019 1:16 PM BST
Has anyone seen the video on twitter where 2 Rangers fan are talking about bigotry, and a guy shouts  "c'mon the hoops"

What does the Rangers fan shout back at him, I can't understand it?
Report ronin4s August 24, 2019 1:27 PM BST
Team Everyone Anyone....Excited
Report flushgordon1 August 24, 2019 4:24 PM BST
A guy was selling a sellic strip on hundred , and I emailed him saying did he have it in blue. Coont went of his chump calling me all the orange bastids under the sun.
Report flushgordon1 August 24, 2019 4:29 PM BST
On gumtree
Report MALAY August 25, 2019 10:04 AM BST
Unfortunately for Gerrard,(who in fairness despite his naivety has went up in my estimation with his comments on this issue), it's not a minority it's unfortunately the vast majority of SEVCO fans are sectarian bigots, btw it's up to them to have their intolerant attitudes to people of other faiths colour and nationality.That is their choice in life and that is what they like to do not just on July 12th but in all their existence.
It won't go away with a UEFA FINE, the only way it will stop is for SEVCO to die like Rangers did and it's up to Celtic to make that happen for the good people of Scotland, and we will do it, 15 in a row will finish them.
It is time for cool heads in the East end of Glasgow, and we need to buy the killie full back, he will be a good signing.
Hail Hail
Report Outpost August 25, 2019 11:52 AM BST
sectarian celtic fans are already trying to kill rangers.

a few rangers fans sing a silly song and sectarian celtic fans complain to sectarian celtic organisation FARE who in turn speak to their sectarian celtic fan contact at UEFA who takes action with out giving rangers any chance to appeal.

that's the same UEFA guy who helps celtic out whenever they lose and gives them the easy draws they want, in the same way that he gave rangers legia because they thrashed celtic a few seasons ago and he thought they would do the same to rangers.

when they didn't, it was decided to take other action to try and get rangers beat.

as long as that guy is in UEFA then rangers will always be a target while celtic fans can sing their songs of bigotry and hatred without fear of any action being taken against them.

obviously celtic fans are already worried that rangers are back.
Report benalder_ August 26, 2019 3:41 PM BST
Deluded ^^^
Report benalder_ August 26, 2019 3:42 PM BST
Deluded ^^^
Report jamesdean August 26, 2019 3:44 PM BST
obviously celtic fans are already worried that rangers are back.

Laugh
Report shlotter August 28, 2019 5:25 PM BST
Right, here are the steps for the "Gough Ten" dance.

Shake to the left, push both open hands with in the air. Repeat hand gesticulation, pushing diagonally or vertically.
Move back to original position.
Shake to the left, push both open hands in the air. Repeat hand gesticulation, pushing diagonally or vertically.

Repeat until you see a Sevconian throwing up.
Report dr . atkins August 28, 2019 5:40 PM BST
i been told after monday nights peaky blinders shown on the bbc uefa have told the bbc they must not show any programs after 9pm this sunday
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com