Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GoldCupWinner
08 Jun 19 11:52
| Topic/replies: 3,390 | Blogger: GoldCupWinner's blog
I think they are opposable tonight and in the tournament as a whole. Yes they have more talented players than Nigeria but I don't rate their coach too highly. First it's best to mention the cloud surrounding their best player not even featuring in the tournament at all and the pressure this may have on the remaining players. Secondly it appears the manager is plugging a lot of square holes into round pegs. A converted Winger Playing left back, A central midfielder playing centre back, A goal scorer playing on the wing. We only have to look t Argentina in the men's game to see how bad management can affect a group of talented players.

I think they are a lay at the prices tonight and will certainly be in trouble when facing one of the better teams.
Pause Switch to Standard View Norwegian women's team
Show More
Report betting_masta June 8, 2019 7:02 PM BST
they'll win tonight 4-1
Report betting_masta June 8, 2019 7:12 PM BST
norway beat south africa 7-2 in their final warm up game before this world cup.  south africa drew 0-0 with nigeria not too long ago.  this should go to the favourites
Report 1st time poster June 8, 2019 7:23 PM BST
it aint the same as the mens game ive no doubt in certsain teams the best 2/3 players will be the best players in all 11 positions
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com