Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aspro
27 Jan 19 11:35
| Topic/replies: 18,680 | Blogger: Aspro's blog
It looks like our thread was removed again Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View ***The Spurs Files 3***
Show More
Report Whippin Piccadilly September 11, 2021 2:36 PM BST
How many chances did the team create for Kane? Looking at the stats, I'd guess at zero?
Report TOP3MAN September 11, 2021 2:39 PM BST
Spurs had one shot in the entire game. Kane wasnt given any chances. Sideways passes was 2000000404004005003030 forward 1 or 2

Next week he will play 9 defenders and a goal keeper and Kane on his own
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 4:13 PM BST
Pathetic and embarrassing. That is all.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 11, 2021 4:15 PM BST
At least manu arent winning
1-1

Laugh
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 4:35 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 10:15AM, ImSoLuckyLucky! wrote:

At least manu arent winning1-1

2-1 Man U. Spurs and Man U are not fighting for the same things.  Next two league games (Chelsea (home) and Arse (away)) will most likely result in zero points.   Back to reality with a bump. Scared

Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 4:43 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 8:23AM, TOP3MAN wrote:

5 matches in and i've seen enough. The biggest mug appointment in the history of Tottenham hotspur - LEVY can get out the club, what a mug. This bloke in charge is an complete mug of a manager - This lad can go - Palace are **** beyond belief and they were made to look good - Spurs are awful - three 1-0's all outplayed and was awful.Forget the team picked from, they was awful, lazy, uneducated and tactically stuipid from the start - this was the worse i've ever seen, even under mourinho they wasnt this pathetic. NUNO IS ****

Laugh

Report sofaking September 11, 2021 4:48 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 10:43AM, wolf3011 wrote:

Sep 11, 2021 -- 1:23PM, TOP3MAN wrote:5 matches in and i've seen enough. The biggest mug appointment in the history of Tottenham hotspur - LEVY can get out the club, what a mug. This bloke in charge is an complete mug of a manager - This lad can go - Palace are **** beyond belief and they were made to look good - Spurs are awful - three 1-0's all outplayed and was awful.Forget the team picked from, they was awful, lazy, uneducated and tactically stuipid from the start - this was the worse i've ever seen, even under mourinho they wasnt this pathetic. NUNO IS ****

Made me laugh too.Crazy It's harsh but probably true. Nuno certainly does not inspire confidence.

Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 4:52 PM BST
He got decent results but his style of football is mind numbingly boring and ultra defensive - when levy said Nuno was appointed to fulfil spurs aim of attacking football it was hard not to laugh as there isn't a more defensive mindset anywhere in management.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 11, 2021 5:00 PM BST
Well were still the top Lundon club
as long as the Chavs dont win
Comeon the
VILLA

Laugh
Report TOP3MAN September 11, 2021 5:25 PM BST
It literally was the only appointment that could be more negative then Maureen.

But heyho - to get an entertaining brand of football you have to act quick and decisive to appoint those managers and pay the money to get them out of contracts and give them a decent contract. Something Levy wont do.

Nagelsman could've tried to get him after Poch, but more interested in appointing an manager for the Amazon series then footballing reasons.

Boring safe managers appointed by Levy. Should've appointed Potter , but most probablt wouldnt have paid out the contract at Brighton or prepare to take the risk.

It is Dull to watch, look at the stats - Spurs have won 3 games out of 4. Wolves should've put 4 or 5 pass us. Watford it was struggle, but they offered nothing and the manager there will be sacked before fright night at Thorpe park has finished!! City should been 4 up in the first 15 minutes, Even the portugual mob wasnt brushed aside easily enough, despite having players one up from a farmer, bricklayer and a bloke selling sunglasses on the beach!!

3-0 was a tonking and Palace aren't likely to finish anywhere further up then 15th this season.

Nuno just sat there not with a clue what to do. It was like down to 10 men - one down, no chance of a change here!! As soon as Tanganga got sent off, it was player off Defender on. The Gap from Kane to his nearest player all game was massive, it was literally 7 defenders against Palace...... Whats it going to be like against Chelsea at Home!!!

It is boring, uneventful and dull brand of football and to be quite frank looked clueless from the get go, the mindset is in there already, lets not lose and hope we nick one,,,,, we might just make 40 points and stay up in the premier league for another year mentaility. As far as I'm concerned nuno can go, didnt want him and nothing in the approacj, press conference, what the plan is or anything has changed, he is uninspiring manager and the only saving grace is that the mob down the road has the same lack of ambition. Levy is a disease and can take his business elsewhere, joke chairman
Report eyeball September 11, 2021 5:30 PM BST
Can't disagree .Sad
Report Reynard September 11, 2021 7:04 PM BST
Emitdeb • August 30, 2021 6:25 AM BST
Palace / Watford... 3 pts at home is a must, if you want to be taken seriously... surely.

Confused
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 7:17 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 1:04PM, Reynard wrote:

Emitdeb • August 30, 2021 6:25 AM BSTPalace / Watford... 3 pts at home is a must, if you want to be taken seriously... surely.

he said "at home" but you deliberately chose to omit that bit to suit your narrative.Wink

Report Reynard September 11, 2021 7:38 PM BST
Hey , sofa , how's things ? Makes a change for us to be looking up at your mob Laugh
Report TOP3MAN September 11, 2021 7:45 PM BST
Dele Alli needs to be sold.. football clearly is his 4th or 5th on his list of priorty!! his desire to play football has gone, he is a shadow of a player he once was and Winks, Hoijberg and Skipp all in the same team, should never happen or be allowed to happen again, they litterally was on top of each other the whole game
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 8:30 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 1:38PM, Reynard wrote:

Hey , sofa , how's things ? Makes a change for us to be looking up at your mob

Not bad, Reynard. West Am really should be looking to finish ahead of Arse and Spurs again this season. Depends how they handle their first ever European adventure and the Thursday/Sunday cycle though.

Report Reynard September 11, 2021 8:35 PM BST
Ahead of your North London rivals (are they still rivals?) yes , but not sure about spuds to be fair . Don't think there'll be much between us at the end of the season . Who knows regarding the Europa League but I suspect our squad will turn out to be lacking depth if we go deep , if ya get my drift . Will definitely be an adventure though Excited
Report mecca September 12, 2021 12:20 AM BST
Spurs fans really are unbelievable ..... top of the league this morning with a 100% record and yet to concede a goal.

Lose an away match after having someone sent off.... and you want to sack the new manager.

Take away the League Cup (and someone said on here that the LC didn't matter), and you've won fk all for 30 years. Not won the league for over 60 years.. get a grip ffs
Report sofaking September 12, 2021 2:50 AM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 6:20PM, mecca wrote:

Spurs fans really are unbelievable ..... top of the league this morning with a 100% record and yet to concede a goal.Lose an away match after having someone sent off.... and you want to sack the new manager.Take away the League Cup (and someone said on here that the LC didn't matter), and you've won fk all for 30 years. Not won the league for over 60 years.. get a grip ffs

Who said they want him sacked?  The performances, tactics and team selection today were abysmal and we can expect Nuno to go even more defensive after that debacle.  Nuno looked absolutely out of his depth.

Report WhiteHatJon September 12, 2021 10:12 AM BST
Sorry to say that TOP3MAN is 100% correct.

He will be gone by Christmas, terrible mistake by Daniel.
Report SlippyBlue September 12, 2021 11:33 AM BST
Nuno on MOTD saying Spurs dominated the first half.Shocked
He must have been watching a different game to the one I saw. That is utterly deluded to put it mildly.
Report Aspro September 12, 2021 11:49 AM BST
Congratulations on the win and your bet Slippy; a good day all round. I watched the first half but was (thankfully) distracted for best part of the second. I agree that Nuno is talking out of his butt
Report FIGJAM September 12, 2021 1:26 PM BST
With the only two half decent creative midfielders missing and  three holding
it's no wonder we didn't make any chances.
I'm also none too impressed by Nuno, although once Tanganga went off we were in the mire.
Tbf the Chavs did the same thing against better opposition last week and survived.
Throwing in a new player against one of imho the best players in the prem was madness,
and asking for trouble.
Nuno needs to up his game and the Chavs @5-6 seemed under priced.
Report flat16 September 13, 2021 9:20 AM BST
Even with the limited resources available ,the team selection ,formation and tactics were dreadful.
The team selections made it easy to be Palace ,if I had known how the midfield would have lined up ,would have been all in.
Report flat16 September 13, 2021 9:36 AM BST
Bet Palace ....sorry
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 13, 2021 10:14 PM BST
This Nuno fella was boring at Wolves.... What was Levy thinking, I just dont get it at all. The Man played under Mourinho I believe, his coaching style is the same, just without the hype or CV.

This will not change overnight, it wont change over the month, unfortunatly its another negative coach employed by Daniel Levy and this crop of players will have this embeded into them as an unit. Their mentaility is to drop back in, play 10 yards further back then is required to be an top side in the modern game.

Sorry to say it has been done, wont be changing and there is only one thing for Spurs fans to do and that is to tell the chairman who resemables a bond villian to get out of the club, all he has delivered is an stadium, which to be quite frank is only on benefit to the money men back pocket!!

LEVY Out, this appointment he had to get right and yet again he has it so wrong he needs to go and the club needs proper investment - problem is he will want 500M more then its worth, such is his ego as an tough negiotator
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 13, 2021 10:19 PM BST
According to Fifa - Spurs have 2 of the top 22 players in the world....... Thats laughable, then again there most probably isnt another player before 200 players later
Report FIGJAM September 14, 2021 12:24 PM BST
We have the best football infrastructure  in Great Britain and yet  BTT says Levy out.
Sounds like a punter talking through his pocket.
Yes we have a problem with the manager, and yes perhaps Levy was quick to get rid of Mourinho
without a successor in mind, but then nobody's perfect.
Money doesn't grow on trees particularly with  unprecedented Covid causing haemorrhaging of a massive scale.
What do you expect the chairman to do?
The naming rights are yet to be finalised, again perhaps because of the world situation,but Levy
is in it for the long term. I'm an optimist and as Mr Mcbaw says "something will turn up", perhaps not this season
but the basis of a team is there, it just needs someone to ignite them.
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 16, 2021 6:27 AM BST
Figjam.

Understand that the facilities built are upon the best in the world. Business wise yes fantastic job, well done Levy.

Football wise, what has he done, got it right in his appointment once!!

Where are all the next line of superstars coming through the system. The Harry Kane debacle has been handled poorly.

There is little to enjoy about this current spurs team, but it's been that way for quite sometime.

I just want to be entertained by team I've supported for well over 30yrs, the football served up in comparison to many others is to regular being classified as dull!

The players don't even seem to be motivated and driven to achieve. Club moto to dare is to do. Is now replaced by comfortable and lethargic
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 16, 2021 6:36 AM BST
Another thing is that the players don't look like play as an unit, constantly look disjointed in the press without the ball and with it as well its all backwards / sideways. Suppose when u got Harry just floating about with no directive, your playing with ten men.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 16, 2021 5:05 PM BST
7 changes tonite
Kane/Ndombele start
Wink
Report Emitdeb September 16, 2021 5:28 PM BST
That's a strong looking team... imo.

22Gollini

2Doherty

14Rodon

25Tanganga

33Davies

28Ndombele

29Skipp

23Bergwijn

27Lucas Moura

11Gil

10Kane
Report Emitdeb September 16, 2021 5:30 PM BST
2.5 seems very fair... Happy
Report sofaking September 16, 2021 5:46 PM BST

Sep 16, 2021 -- 11:30AM, Emitdeb wrote:

2.5 seems very fair...

Rennes should be 2.5.

Report sofaking September 16, 2021 5:57 PM BST
0-1. Freak og.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 16, 2021 5:58 PM BST
0-1
coys
Wink
Report Emitdeb September 16, 2021 5:59 PM BST
You're such a pessimist sofa... Laugh
Report sofaking September 16, 2021 6:02 PM BST

Sep 16, 2021 -- 11:59AM, Emitdeb wrote:

You're such a pessimist sofa...

Grin  Especially for this competition and the Europey. Spurs have had some absolute stinkers in these competitions over the years.

Report sofaking September 16, 2021 6:08 PM BST
1-1. predictable.
Report Scamp the man September 16, 2021 6:10 PM BST
Cracking game ...goal feast hopefully
Report Scamp the man September 16, 2021 6:10 PM BST
Cracking game ...goal feast hopefully
Report Emitdeb September 16, 2021 6:11 PM BST
Handy, cos i'm on overs too... Happy
Report Scamp the man September 16, 2021 6:12 PM BST
CoolCool
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 16, 2021 6:19 PM BST
Why do we always look leggy?
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 16, 2021 6:23 PM BST
How to beat a one man press
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 16, 2021 6:38 PM BST
Someone please tell me why we constantly play football in front of every back four.

It's so dull. Harry is a number 10 not a number 9!! If we had a defoe or Keane we might do something. We must be the easiest team to defend agst. Back line doesn't have to turn. The players in the middle must be bored senseless tapping the ball back and forth waiting for some movement. There is **** all running in behind. I can't watch this dross anymore it is awful
Report sofaking September 16, 2021 6:57 PM BST

Sep 16, 2021 -- 12:38PM, BULLET TOOTH TONY wrote:

Someone please tell me why we constantly play football in front of every back four.It's so dull. Harry is a number 10 not a number 9!! If we had a defoe or Keane we might do something. We must be the easiest team to defend agst. Back line doesn't have to turn. The players in the middle must be bored senseless tapping the ball back and forth waiting for some movement. There is **** all running in behind. I can't watch this dross anymore it is awful

Yep, it's extremely dull to watch. Moura and Bergwijn go off injured. Great preparation for a game against Chelsea on Sunday. Mischief

Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 16, 2021 7:14 PM BST
2-1

Wink
Report sofaking September 16, 2021 7:15 PM BST
Pathetic stuff.
Report Scamp the man September 16, 2021 7:15 PM BST
On the bright side ..overs in Blush
Report Angela Rebecchi September 16, 2021 7:15 PM BST
soo soo bad Laugh
Report Angela Rebecchi September 16, 2021 7:15 PM BST
when will they get rid of Nuno? Pride will mean Levy holds on to him for far too long
Report sofaking September 16, 2021 7:16 PM BST
Rennes are a decent little outfit and they regularly give PSG problems. No way should Spurs've been favourites here.
Report Angela Rebecchi September 16, 2021 7:17 PM BST
Yeah. Price was the only one way out of whack tonight.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 16, 2021 7:17 PM BST
Rennes 11th in the league

Shocked
Report Angela Rebecchi September 16, 2021 7:18 PM BST
2-2!
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 16, 2021 7:21 PM BST
Spurs will he 11th in lge before month is out
Report sofaking September 16, 2021 7:39 PM BST
Chelsea at 1.85 is free money.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 16, 2021 7:45 PM BST
Only got 1.83

Laugh
Report sofaking September 16, 2021 7:52 PM BST

Sep 16, 2021 -- 1:45PM, ImSoLuckyLucky! wrote:

Only got 1.83

1.83 is also free money. Silly  I was expecting him to play the reserves and youngsters in this **** little competition but he literally played all of his available first team players tonight.

Report TOP3MAN September 16, 2021 7:54 PM BST
Berwajin, son, moura all out for Sunday match

Lloris
Emerson
Reguilon
Sanchez
Romero
Rodon
Hojiberg
Winks
Ali
Lo celso
Kane

Line up agst Chelsea

Gill
Scarlett
Davies
Doherty
John

Subs
Report TOP3MAN September 16, 2021 7:58 PM BST
Our recruitment was lame this summer.

Gill only attacking player in

Lamely, Vincius and Bale last season.

None replaced bar Gill

The kane saga masked this

Romeo for alderweild and Emerson for Aurier
Report FIGJAM September 17, 2021 12:10 PM BST
1.79 now I make the Chavs a 4-6 chance.
Nowadays any team with Winks in is a disaster regarding attacking.
Inho he'll play Skippy and Ndombele rather than Winks and Lo Celso.
Despite all the injuries the patchwork team looks ok, but that's all it is.
More pressure on Nuno richly deserved after the Palace debacle.
Report jed.davison September 17, 2021 2:24 PM BST
I'll be stunned if he plays Ndombele, not least because the geezer is an absolute joke of a player.

I expect him to pick a team designed specifically to get a 0-0, purely and simply because that's the only way he knows. In fact I will be saving on the 0-0 when I load up on Chelsea.
Report sofaking September 17, 2021 7:38 PM BST
I think he'll start Ndombele.  There is zero creativity in midfield and he occasionally can offer something different. But I agree he's a joke of a player, extremely lazy and doesn't have the mentality to be a top player. I wish Harry was sold in the summer. He clearly doesn't want to be at Spurs and looks unmotivated and leaden-footed.
Report Aspro September 18, 2021 9:03 AM BST
I like Ndombele, he entertains me and is better than both Skipp and Winks. He offers something different, when he can be bothered that is. With or without him, I can't see anything other than a Chelsea win tomorrow.
Report jed.davison September 18, 2021 1:09 PM BST
The fella's got crazy talent, some of the things he does in tight spaces are silly.

I always find myself despising people like him, Pogba for United is the same, and I used to despise Jermaine Jenas for the same reason - they have buckets more talent than they ever seem bothered to dig for.

He has never once playing for Tottenham turned up in the physical shape required for his talent to flourish in the English League, and given the time he has now had to come to terms with the way the game rolls here is pretty unforgivable.
Report TOP3MAN September 18, 2021 9:54 PM BST
he moves like he is injuryed - I think his arse is to big for his frame
Report TOP3MAN September 18, 2021 9:57 PM BST
chelsea should be a 2-5 shot
Report FIGJAM September 19, 2021 12:34 PM BST
Jimmy was the finest goal scorer I've ever seen, and I've seen Messi and Ronaldo.
Few things that stick in my mind,I went to Chelsea one day(before he went to Milan) when they were s.it.
Their team was so poor he had to go back to defence to get the ball, he looked dangerous dribbling through our team.
The night we played Benfica (looked it up 5th April 1962 attendance 64448) when I was in line with ball and linesman was  so
slow he was 5 yards behind him and waved offside when Jimmy was through.
And hat trick v Blackpool when he made his debut and scored a hat trick which I seem to remember as being at the "other" end.
Report flat16 September 19, 2021 1:01 PM BST
JG: pure talent ,finest goalscorer definitely ,used to bunk off school to watch him "train" at Cheshunt ,also a funny and kind man.
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 19, 2021 3:22 PM BST
Potter proving that with Brighton who should just be happy with survival, continues to get them playing and their fans the chance to believe. Fast forward two hours from now.

We have the freebie who was responsible for the only brand of football that was more boring then that served up by Mourinho.

We should listen to Jimmy "it's not about winning or losing, it's about how you play the game"

Unfortunately for us spurs fans we will be packed in watching in the stadium or on the sofa in hope rather then expectation of being entertained by Nuno coached team!!
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 19, 2021 3:31 PM BST
Romero,Ndo,bele,Lecelso start
Wink
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 19, 2021 3:34 PM BST
Chavs drifted to evens
Shocked
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 19, 2021 4:04 PM BST
Time to go agst my rule of never betting on my team game. Chelsea Evens is Christmas early, wouldn't be suprised if they put 4 past this spurs team
Report Emitdeb September 19, 2021 4:12 PM BST
Dont do it Tony! That money will be dirty money if you win.. LaughLaugh

TBH, Can see us getting something... COYS!
Report sofaking September 19, 2021 4:36 PM BST
This defence will be very unfamiliar with each other (especially Romero and Royal).

RIP Jimmy Greaves. He was long before my time so I never got to see him play.
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 19, 2021 5:20 PM BST
Huff puff...... bored
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 19, 2021 5:39 PM BST
Game over. Got to do something we don't do. Attack
Report Scamp the man September 19, 2021 5:45 PM BST
Oh ffs
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 19, 2021 6:27 PM BST
A least we have an easy game next week
Arse away
LaughLaughLaugh
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 19, 2021 6:35 PM BST
Manger of the month just goes to show was picked on results. If they had watched spurs they would noticed it was the biggest false dawn ever.

Nuno is a freebie manager who left wolves not because he couldn't achieve anymore because he was going to be sacked and wolves was regressing at a rate of knots.

The appointment was based on free of ****g charge, he is a **** manager and it could and should been 6 or 7 in that second half, I'm backing us for relegation we're that bad. It will be another defeat next week to arsenal and I honestly can't see us winning another game.

Dele role in the team is a far cry to when he was going, but hey the clueless freebie in charge won't fathom a thing. It was so obvious that today was going to happen it was unreal.

Utterly outclassed again
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 19, 2021 7:41 PM BST
Nuno press conference- what a load of crap.... was the better team in the first half because we had one shot of target compared to Chelsea 0. Second half they was better no **** sherlock. 3 goals and about 8 clear cut chances better.

There is alot to improve on even when we had good results- well done agree, even when we played well in those wins - disagree you blind bufoon, we was **** in the games we won. Won by a penalty and a lucky free kick.

Open play goals one against City.

Nuno stats are some of the worse in football. Goals in first half shocking.. employed for a team who needs to lead early because a typically weak 2nd half team.

FfS Levy only cares about the balance sheet.

Recruitment this summer where are the attackers to replace those at the club last season whom aren't there anymore?

Levy has made quite frankly a shambles of it. Time to take spurs hat off lads and seriously think about relegation and allardyce employed by the end of October because this is spiralling into utter humiliation and is bordering on when redknapp was employed at the bottom, problem is he got a half decent team, this inheritance is a lot of really poor players with no backbone, most spineless wimps I've seen
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 19, 2021 7:55 PM BST
Dele Ali- there was a lot of positives to take from First half.

No there isn't. Your the home team u had one shot on target and that wasn't even a shot. FfS it was energy yes to match your opponent who was stuck in 1st gear. They got a rollicking at half time and stepped it up. The only positive was they didn't turn up In the first half and saved the embarrassing 8 or 9 nil performance that will happen sooner rather then later under this management and directorship.

Dele your best served in the championship playing in the position this numpty is deploying u in.

They really should say nothing because their excuses are lame
Report Wesdag September 19, 2021 7:58 PM BST
Interested to know from Spurs fans what has happened to Dele over the 3-4 years?

He was rated a £100m player back then, what happened?
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 19, 2021 8:09 PM BST
He decided that clothing brands and endorsing video games was the way to go.

Stopped running and closing down from the front and getting in the box. Now plays like a half hearted fairy
Report Capt__F September 19, 2021 8:18 PM BST
natty dreds tho
Report TOP3MAN September 20, 2021 1:04 AM BST
Watching Spurs today was highlighted how poorly coached and setup spurs are.

Opponent changes it and the man in charge who has no confidence from wolves day.

So what was the thinking?
Report TOP3MAN September 20, 2021 1:06 AM BST
Nuno is so far out of his depth it is scary
Report FIGJAM September 20, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Another shambles resulting in a lot of Spurs fans backing the opposition, which I must admit I own up to.
I very rarely do it but we look poor.
The right back, new to the prem was thrown in against Saha one week and a rampaging full back the next.
Generally it takes time to settle in from a foreign club, but at one time or another all three new players were on the pitch against
the CL winners.
The writing off of Aurier now looks like a big mistake, although Tanganga probably would have played in that position
although atmo I'm not convince that's his best position.
Lo Celso and NDombele together doesn't work, it was tried before and was a failure, and as someone said we don't have to worry about
R Madrid recalling Reguilon.
Their manager changed the game by bringing on the best holding midfielder in the world, to which ours sat on his hands.
Imho losing to the scum next week will mean Nono won't last until Christmas.
Report Emitdeb September 20, 2021 7:10 PM BST
Can we throw some names about before we start demanding outing Nuno... Or would we like to see Ryan Mason back? Blush
Report Wesdag September 20, 2021 7:42 PM BST
But, but, but you've got the best stadium in the world.
Report sofaking September 20, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Any chance Abu Dhabi will put in another cut-price offer for Kane in the January transfer window?  He's been a passenger since his return to the team and it's like playing with teen men. I want him and his rancid performances out as soon as possible.
Report seamuslexy1 September 21, 2021 11:28 AM BST
I said in the summer Ryan Mason would have been preferable to Nuno. The 4-2 away win at Leicester, last day of season was one of our best performances last year & Mason certainly got the English players motivated.
However my choice, was and still is Potter. He’s got Brighton playing attractive football, with an inferior squad to Spurs.
Report flat16 September 21, 2021 12:57 PM BST
I enjoy all this talk of numerous lousy managers we have had ,causing us to play slow ,sideways ,losing football........I also enjoy this chatter that every one of our injured players ,is a saviour and will make us better on his return.......I do not believe any of it though ,rather I think we have a really poor squad ,with only a few exceptions.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 22, 2021 8:02 PM BST
Ndombele scores
Shocked
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 22, 2021 8:13 PM BST
king KANE
WOLFS GONE MISSING
0-2
Silly
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 22, 2021 9:36 PM BST
Another Distaster outing under Nuno coming up.

Could he be the first manager of the month to lose every game in the month that followed and be sacked?
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY September 22, 2021 9:56 PM BST
through on penalties. on to Arsenal this weekend. if Nuno loses this one, it will be 3 defeats and two 2-2 results in cup comps
Report Aspro September 23, 2021 8:24 AM BST
Just watched the highlights so can't judge the whole game, but what I did witness was both the good and bad side of Ndombele, but I do like him. Sanchez yet again showing why he isn't revered, but Alli looked focused to be fair to him. Not sure about Romero yet and if Gil isn't the real deal, then he is trying hard to be. Insufficient highlights to comment further.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com