Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aspro
27 Jan 19 12:35
| Topic/replies: 24,534 | Blogger: Aspro's blog
It looks like our thread was removed again Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View ***The Spurs Files 3***
Show More
Report Emitdeb April 21, 2024 11:00 PM BST
It was 1990.. It was a friendly.. but still! Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3baz-ZbZ7Hg&ab_channel=SuperTottenhamTV
Report dr . atkins April 22, 2024 4:46 PM BST
5 years come back and nothing changed groundhog day everday at tottenham
Report sofaking April 22, 2024 4:54 PM BST
Chelsea supporters wish it was Groundhog Day at their club. They've gone from a team that consistently challenged for cups and titles to whatever they are now (a lower mid-table side- despite spending more than a billion quid over the last couple of seasons).
Report dr . atkins April 22, 2024 5:49 PM BST
ive seen us win everything you are still where you are after 50 years
Report Aspro April 22, 2024 6:52 PM BST
Would be nice if you had someone to share it with
Report sofaking April 22, 2024 10:43 PM BST

Apr 22, 2024 -- 5:49PM, dr . atkins wrote:

ive seen us win everything you are still where you are after 50 years

All purchased by the Russian oligarch's billions. Chelsea hadn't won a title since the forties or fifties before he arrived. Even previously small clubs such as Man City can achieve huge success if they throw enough money at a project.

Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 24, 2024 12:30 PM BST
For all company accountants nerds
Latest accounts now at companies house
Shows the stadium been initially revalued by £350 million up!!!
Shocked
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 28, 2024 1:03 PM BST
D Day has arrived
Only 6 points to get a Europa place
Just the 6 games in 22 days to finish
Only the Burnley match looks douable
Where the rest comes from ,im not sure
Just hope Arse dont smash us
Lets hope Ange has a Plan
B
COYS
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 28, 2024 2:52 PM BST
Well no points from Arse match
Shocked
Report sageform April 28, 2024 2:59 PM BST
Really embarrassing lately.
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY April 28, 2024 5:03 PM BST
How they lost to that today must be big questions. Arsenal was one of the poorest top 6 teams seen at the Lane in recent years and they were 3 up. Arsenal was like Wimbledon from 80’s
Report sofaking April 28, 2024 6:07 PM BST
Ange: "If defensive set-pieces are the problem, I'll put my energy into them".  Absolute clown of a man.  Only Chelsea away and Liverpool away up next (ZERO points).
Report Emitdeb April 28, 2024 6:33 PM BST
Typically we can expect (put your life on it) we'll get something from the City game... Cry
Report sofaking April 28, 2024 6:36 PM BST

Apr 28, 2024 -- 6:33PM, Emitdeb wrote:

Typically we can expect (put your life on it) we'll get something from the City game...

Was thinking the same thing. That's the game where they'll play out of their skin and hand the title to the Arse. Sad

Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 28, 2024 6:53 PM BST
Sad
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY April 28, 2024 10:32 PM BST
Lost at home to Chelsea, arsenal and West Ham in the same season.

Atmosphere was more tourist then hostile today. This is the problem with modern day football, it’s all gone cooperate!!

Throw into this that VAR takes the edge of a derby because everything is evaporated from the game, that there is no blood sweet and tears involved and the north London derby is just another away day game. The premier league this season is a below average league, the fact City hasn’t been at their best and still going to win the league proves how sub standard it is and no semi finalists in Europe top 2 comps just validate this league.

The game is completely soft and nice.

Arsenal did it well today, they feigned injuries to take sting out of the game, odegaard spent more time on the floor pretending to have been shot, they stuck everyone behind the ball playing 4 CB and a line in 5 in the middle, was the most defensive side other then West Ham and sheff United to come to the lane this season and they turned into wimbledon from the 80’s swinging in under the crossbar and blocking. Two goals from a yard out! Says it all. When spurs didn’t get those penalty shouts, commit a foul, stop being soft, so many times they could tripped before they got out! The dark arts are needed, this spurs team need more commitment and gamesmanship.

71 minutes for a yellow card FFS what has happened to the game. It’s soft
Report FIGJAM April 29, 2024 1:26 PM BST
The atmosphere inside the stadium was fine for a NL derby.
Postecoglou as I've said before is technically naive, presumably he got away with things
in the SPL but he isn't/won't get away with it in the Prem.
Bentancur and Maddison can't play together and Sonny isn't a centre forward.
The team for the second half should have been picked from the start.
Since Pep did a number on Vicario so has everyone else, and how the manager hasn't taught the team to
defend at corners god only knows?A mate said when Arry was there, no one got beyond the front post.
Postecoglou appears to be a slow learner, hopefully that won't continue in the next season.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 29, 2024 1:31 PM BST
Your having a LARF
In todays papers Ange admits he dosent have a tactics COACH
Well its bloody apparent from our terrible corner defending
Unless he gets in a coach he cannot manage it himself
New manager by Jan 2025!!!
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 1, 2024 1:14 PM BST
Davies and Werner out for the season
Bye Bye
WERNER
Please
Silly
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 5, 2024 11:39 PM BST
Ange says: I think we played well in parts and the way we want to play unlike the last two away games!

Bloke has lost the ****g plot...... liverpool could and should've had six or seven in the first half. If that's what he calls playing well, then where the **** did we get this bloke from!

4-0 down before we even got going. I let him off if it was the first time it had happen, but it isn't is it. We was 4-0 down to Brighton. The bloody bloke is thick and as stubborn as pig ****! Got no hope of achieving anything under this manager and I say it again, until the board has a direction of a football club it wont change. Take your brewery, skywalk, NFL and F1 Race track and **** off from our club! I'm sick and tired of this reading of all is this exceptional infrastructure, revenue that makes us among the biggest clubs in Europe and spending money of players who haven't made it at the other top clubs in Europe or picking up marque players from teams getting relegated. We haven't taken a top player from any big clubs in Europe or even established mid table teams like West Ham, Everton etc taking their best player! Recruitment has been **** and every time we get linked with top players like Anthony Gordan at Everton or Luis Suraez when at Ajax, he wont compete for the signings, because he wont offer anything like a big club would. The scouts the director and chairman need to be replaced. There once was a football club in Tottenham, its been replaced by a team residing at a entertainment centre!

All the youth players that are so highly spoke about wont come through the ranks.

0-3 fulham
0-4 Newcastle
0-2 Chelsea
2-4 Liverpool (was 4 down)

That is as bad as last! Lets also be quite frank.

10-15 minutes spells at home has turned it around by spurs this season in 4 or 5 games this season, the rest of the game the opponent has led and looked comfortable. Sheff United, Brentford, Luton of the top of my head.

Failed to beat West Ham this season, They lost 6-0 and 5-0 to Arsenal and Chelsea this season! Lost twice to Wolves as well!

This has been a real shocker of a season, seriously if you look at it, so many teams have excuses!! Spurs by mid month May will have played 41 games!!! Liverpool will have played 60! Cant be fatigued, should've been prepared for the opponent with maximum amount of sessions, and the manager has been hell bent on being stubborn to play one way and one only and that arrogance is why he should be ashamed of himself, because he has taken the piss out of his fellow mangers this season by showing a complete lack of respect to them, they must love preparing for spurs with only a few days, because they know how spurs will line up and play in a couple of sessions.

Ange had it easy this season, 5th and Europa league and Thursday night, he'd be best losing all 3 remaining games and making sure we don't get Europe at all, that way he can **** off and we can give someone a chance to come in and prepare correctly. If he goes on to prove me wrong please throw this back at me, I be pleasantly surprised, however there is no hope of that, because after 10 months its clear to me there is no developing team under this regime and it isn't just him, the entire setup from the chair down needs ripping out! 

Don't be fooled by the infrastructure work Levy has brought to the club, it means nowt to the footballing side of Tottenham, just a means to a wage for him and the shareholders!
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 6, 2024 12:23 AM BST
If you take away the freak 4-0 win at Villa, Spurs haven't won away since Forest on 15th December!

in those games scored 9 goals and conceded 22 goals in 8 games, that's relegation form with 3pts!!

4 @ Brighton (L)
2 @ Man United (D)
2 @ Everton (D)
3 @ Fulham (L)
1 @ West Ham (D)
4 @ Newcastle (L)
2 @ Chelsea (L)
4 @ Liverpool (L)

Take Villa Result out again. Not one clean sheet since away to Forest in December (home game included) and only other one being home to Burnley in the FA Cup, which they should've scored at the end, one of the worse misses of the season in all competitions. WHAT A MESS
Report FIGJAM May 7, 2024 5:04 PM BST
Two interesting posts Tony.
I agree with a lot of what you say.
I don't like to say it but we played the first 8 games without Bantencur who had a serious
injury and then got maimed by Cash of Villa. Postecoglou seems obsessed with him, but in truth
he's not the same player pre injury and he palpably can't play with Madison; shades of Lampard and Gerrard.
I hope he can change, but the manager appears to be a one-trick pony with no plan B.
Bissouma since the African cup and Porro have been stealing a living, whilst Skippy would be a great replacement (he gives 100%),
which the former doesn't. Vicario has been exploited since Pep did a number on him, yet again the manager has done nothing about it.
Sonny ain't a centre forward and improved rapidly once Richarlason came on Sunday.
Two at the back is rid'iculous We've been sussed and have been for a considerable time, I can't for the life of me understand why he hasn't
Report FIGJAM May 7, 2024 5:05 PM BST
adapted his tactics, even a dinosaur did try.
Report sageform May 10, 2024 7:40 PM BST
Agree with the recent analyses. How they can be long odds on to beat Burnley is beyond me. Spurs have fallen apart in the last 6 weeks.
Report Emitdeb May 10, 2024 8:56 PM BST
This Aussie manager reminds me an awful lot of a past Ossie manager...

Is there anyone on here hoping for a positive result against City?

TBH, I'd gladly sacrifice Champions League football next season to stop Arsenal winning the Premier league.. Does that make me a bad person. Confused
Report sofaking May 10, 2024 9:04 PM BST
Emitdeb, Champions League qualification is long gone. Have you seen the table recently? Spurs are 15/1 for top 4. Villa 1/14.   Not one Spurs supporter wants them to beat City next week. 1.37 to beat Burnsley. I ain't backing that. Hopefully we'll see Skipp at left-back rather than Emerson Royale. Whoops
Report Emitdeb May 10, 2024 11:20 PM BST
Not one Spurs supporter wants them to beat City next week.... Now I'm wondering if that applies to the manager. I know people (some people) are just so bloody minded..
Report sofaking May 11, 2024 3:28 PM BST
Burnley winning 1-0. Pathetic defending as usual.
Report Emitdeb May 11, 2024 3:35 PM BST
Looking like a over 5.5 goals game... Fun times at Spurs.. We wont win many trophies playing this way but it's the entertainment everyone demands.. until they dont! 1-1 Laugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 11, 2024 3:36 PM BST
Come on Citeh
LaughLaughLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 11, 2024 5:02 PM BST
Just need a point from the Sheff utd game
The wurst team in the league
to guarantee Europa cup
Obviously Citeh will whip us 4 nil
Laugh
Report Aspro May 11, 2024 5:30 PM BST
I'm happy with Europa; it's around our current ability and we need more games, the long breaks haven't helped at all. As sofa said a while back, we'd get embarrassed in the CL with this squad and tactics.
Report sofaking May 12, 2024 2:11 AM BST
I'm ok with Europa too and the extra games will help blood the youngsters. Mickey at left back and Dragusin in the middle looks an option while Ndogie is out injured. All the forwards are woefully out of form though. Angry Might be an idea to try to sell Kulusevski in the summer. He doesn't fit into this system at all. And they'd better not spend money on Timo Werner. Whoops
Report Wesdag May 13, 2024 1:07 PM BST
That situation will change if Pool win at Villa.
If you then beat Citeh, you've then got a decent shout for 4th.
Remember, it's all about revenue for the club & bonuses etc for players & staff.
Also easier to attract players if playing in the CL.
I doubt tools will be downed even if the fans would wish them to be - imo of course.
Report Aspro May 13, 2024 1:24 PM BST
On the flip side, if Villa win then our lads will be on the beach by 9am tomorrow Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 13, 2024 1:40 PM BST
Charliestown already on the beach at
Copa Cabbana
and now Bissouma has joined him
Devil
Report Wesdag May 13, 2024 2:02 PM BST

May 13, 2024 -- 1:24PM, Aspro wrote:

On the flip side, if Villa win then our lads will be on the beach by 9am tomorrow

Aye Cry

Report Emitdeb May 13, 2024 5:46 PM BST
As per expected Postecoglou says... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/videos/c84zz889y0go

What portion? ConfusedConfusedConfused
Report sofaking May 13, 2024 6:21 PM BST
Ok, I'll explain it to Ange. These ***** barely put a shift in during their recent four game losing streak and threw away Champions League qualification. So it would be sickening if they suddenly decide to turn on the style against City and hand the title to their bitter rivals. Why's this so difficult for this flamin' galah to understand. Whoops
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 15, 2024 1:26 PM BST
As expected just 1 point needed against Sheff
Im sure Son can get a goal
Unlike last nite!!!

Laugh
Report Aspro May 15, 2024 1:56 PM BST
We might even qualify tonight if results go our way
Report sofaking May 15, 2024 5:13 PM BST
What's going on tonight, Aspro? Surprised
Report Aspro May 15, 2024 5:17 PM BST
Chelsea & Newcastle both playing. If they both lose/draw (very possible) then Europa's ours
Report sofaking May 15, 2024 5:22 PM BST
Ah ok, didn't even know there were games tonight. Didn't realise Spurs could still be caught by those two.
Report Aspro May 15, 2024 5:24 PM BST
They both win their last two and we lose to Sheff we don't even make top 6!
Report Emitdeb May 15, 2024 7:58 PM BST
and we lose to Sheff... LaughLaughLaugh As-If!! Laugh
Report Aspro May 15, 2024 8:30 PM BST
Your confidence worries me sometimes Emit Grin
Report Emitdeb May 15, 2024 8:42 PM BST
Laugh.. I'm trying to be the Yang to sofas Ying! Cool
Report Emitdeb May 15, 2024 8:44 PM BST
Yin... even
Report Aspro May 15, 2024 9:59 PM BST
Well, we're definitely in Europe lads. 1 point needed or Chelsea not to win for Europa.
Report Aspro May 15, 2024 10:00 PM BST
... or City to win the cup?
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 15, 2024 10:01 PM BST
Citeh will beat manu in the cup
2 places available
No need for point at Sheffield
Laugh
EUROPA
Report Aspro May 15, 2024 10:01 PM BST
Yeah, yhtl just made me aware of that... looking good if we do slip up
Report FIGJAM May 16, 2024 1:05 PM BST
Just as well Aspro,lost 5 out of last 6 which is relegation form.
When we were at Wembley we had Toby, Jan and Sanchez at the back, the latter did sfa.
But now after a very good performance we now have Dragusin with MVDV and Romero.
No brainer imho to play as we did at Wembley but doubt stubborn manager will do that.
We've been found out and if he keeps playing the way he has, he'll be down the road like the other top managers
It reminds me of the Ozzie era but without the top guns.
I don't want him sacked, but he has to have a Plan B.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 16, 2024 1:11 PM BST
1.38 TO BEAT Sheffield seems
reasonable
But
Do you feel LUCKY?
hahahahahhaha

Laugh
Report Aspro May 16, 2024 2:54 PM BST
Not going to be a Plan B by the looks of it Fig. Ange thinks he can beat some of top teams in the world playing just one way. Out of his league.
Report Emitdeb May 16, 2024 3:07 PM BST
It reminds me of the Ozzie era but without the top guns.

Been feeling this for months now... Imo, we have the manager and the players to make a cracking effort to challenge for 4th spot next season..
Report sofaking May 16, 2024 5:10 PM BST
Seems like he was a bit more adaptable and the game plan was slightly tweaked in the City game. Hopefully lessons have been learnt.
Report sofaking May 16, 2024 5:23 PM BST
Ange to quit Spurs for Man Utd according to the tabloids. Silly season has begun with a bang. Laugh
Report Aspro May 16, 2024 5:25 PM BST
Can't say I'm fussed if he stays or goes, even to Utd. Another season might see an improvement, which I doubt, but as Fig clear stated, 5 out of 6 losses is clearly not good enough... although I'll forgive him for City Grin
Report sofaking May 16, 2024 5:29 PM BST
Same here Aspro. I  won't be devastated if he leaves. Still think he's completely out of his depth against proper tacticians.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 21, 2024 7:36 PM BST
Looks like sum Chavs rejects could be heading towards
Spurs
Now Poch has dun a runner
Not really excited by those Chavs actually
Laugh
Report Emitdeb May 21, 2024 8:27 PM BST
Conor Gallagher.. is the missing link. Love
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2024 11:45 AM BST
Spurs lead the Toons in Aus
Pope shocker-Madison scores
Laugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2024 11:46 AM BST
Isak levels the score at ht
Grin
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2024 12:15 PM BST
Interesting no romero/bissmouda in the squad
Shocked
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2024 12:22 PM BST
With 30 minutes left both sides have just 3 senior players on the pitch
The rest are newcomers
YOUNG
Laugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2024 12:48 PM BST
Finished a draw
Last 20 minutes just youngsters on the pitch
pen shoot OUT
Laugh
Report sofaking May 28, 2024 4:36 PM BST
Werner stays for another season. This club is a joke.
Report Emitdeb May 28, 2024 6:54 PM BST
All about opinions sofa... I like him Happy.
Report Aspro May 28, 2024 7:04 PM BST
Indeed it is Emit... Get rid Grin
Report sofaking May 28, 2024 11:56 PM BST

May 28, 2024 -- 7:04PM, Aspro wrote:

Indeed it is Emit... Get rid

Grin. Lads, he's extremely mediocre. Should be nowhere near a team that has pretensions of challenging for trophies.

Report Emitdeb May 29, 2024 5:55 AM BST
Blush extremely mediocre is a very harsh.. out on the left with his pace, an excellent sub for Song.. Get rid and who do you use? who would you buy or borrow?? I'm guessing in our search for "Trophies" we'd ideally like 2 able players per position...
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 29, 2024 12:43 PM BST
Expect Levy to scrape players from crisis hit
Forest/Evertun
Cheap skate!!!
Laugh

Or even Leicester
Shocked
Report Emitdeb May 29, 2024 8:11 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gqt97YE8rK0  Happy
Report sevey May 30, 2024 2:01 AM BST
Up in Edinburgh pre season Friendly July 17th Lovely City
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 4, 2024 1:20 PM BST
Bissouma had his £200k watch stolen while on holiday in France
Time he manned
UP
Silly
Report sofaking June 12, 2024 9:04 PM BST
Tammy Abrahams lads. Him and Timo and Brendan Johnson will strike fear into any defence in world football.Excited
Report Wesdag June 13, 2024 2:03 PM BST
Doesn't the new stadium mean you'll have to shop in Lidl for a while like what we had to?
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 13, 2024 2:30 PM BST
Chavs shop at
WAITROSE
Laugh
Report Wesdag June 13, 2024 3:02 PM BST
^ mine was a serious question, sofa Plain
Report sofaking June 13, 2024 5:20 PM BST
Probably. I'd rather he gave some of the academy and youth team players a chance than paying huge wages to the likes of Timo and Tammy. These two would not improve the squad.
Report Aspro June 14, 2024 1:58 PM BST
As you're all probably aware by now, Ndombele is gone after a deal made with Levy. Probably Levy saying f*** off or we'll bench you for a season.

Romero is apparently wanted by Real. This one appears to be hitting a lot of headlines so I trust this gossip a little more than the rest of the tripe I'm reading, which is minimal to be fair.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 14, 2024 2:16 PM BST
Transfer window
OPEN
Come on Agnee!!!
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 18, 2024 2:38 PM BST
Easy first fixture next season
Leicester away
3 POINTS
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 1, 2024 12:14 PM BST
Gray from Leeds
Hum
Potential!!!
Shocked
Report Aspro July 1, 2024 12:24 PM BST
£35-40m? A bit pricey
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 1, 2024 12:25 PM BST
only £25 mill
plus
RONDN
Thats an escape
Grin
Report Aspro July 1, 2024 12:30 PM BST
I liked Rondon and was hoping he could work his way back into the fold, but if he's surplus, I guess it could work out. Fingers crossed.
Report sofaking July 2, 2024 2:09 AM BST
Any good is he, this Archie kid?
Report Aspro July 2, 2024 10:53 AM BST
No idea Sofa, but he's ours now so fingers crossed Crazy
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 7, 2024 12:02 PM BST
Which Spurs player gonna win a summer trophy?
Or ex player!!!
Probably Romero
at least
Devil
Report Aspro July 7, 2024 12:16 PM BST
Let's hope it's not van de Ven Scared
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 15, 2024 4:56 PM BST
Romero duly keeps the cup
Along with La Celso
Devil
Report sevey July 17, 2024 12:20 AM BST
Gary Mabbutt representing Tottenham Hotspur in the West End of Edinburgh tonight What a ****g Geltenman that man is great stories Spurs through and through
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 17, 2024 4:21 PM BST
I see Spurs have had a busy transfer period
Sold Parrott!!!

WHAT
Shocked
Report Emitdeb July 18, 2024 5:26 PM BST
17:25 Leicester.. Come On You Spurs..  How can it lose? Happy
Report Emitdeb July 18, 2024 5:30 PM BST
CryCry
Report Aspro July 21, 2024 10:48 AM BST
Spurs highlights on YouTube. Hearts 5-1 and QPR 2-0. FYI

Hojbjerg in talks with Marseille (as I type) and McTominey interest gathering momentum.
Report sofaking July 21, 2024 4:29 PM BST
NcTominey is not of the required standard and would add nothing to the quality of the squad. A few of the youngsters look like they're ready to make the step up to first team football though. DJ Ed Spence showing flashes of being a decent player, hopefully some club puts a bid in for him...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com