Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aspro
27 Jan 19 11:35
| Topic/replies: 11,082 | Blogger: Aspro's blog
It looks like our thread was removed again Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View ***The Spurs Files 3***
Show More
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 30, 2021 9:10 PM BST
Bonus Payment
Laugh
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY June 30, 2021 9:12 PM BST
Wolves was on last on MOTD for vast majority of last season for a reason
Report sofaking June 30, 2021 9:50 PM BST

Jun 30, 2021 -- 3:06PM, Wesdag wrote:

Can anyone explain the rush to sack Mourinho when there was nobody lined up?

Because his toxicity was destroying club morale and Levy probably thought it'd be harder to fire him if he somehow managed to win the Carling Cup. Confused

Report sofaking June 30, 2021 9:50 PM BST

Jun 30, 2021 -- 3:04PM, Wesdag wrote:

Nuno

Arteta LaughLaugh

Report sofaking June 30, 2021 9:55 PM BST
He's possibly Levy's idea of a cheap stopgap while he waits for Poch to be fired at PSG. Crazy
Report Wesdag June 30, 2021 11:13 PM BST
sofaking,

my point is after 2 1/2 months of searching, you've recruited a manager who wasn't good enough for Wolves ffs!

Arteta may be a disappointment - but nobody knew that at the time.

Nuno has just been fired by Wolves! Let that sink in.

Tbf to Arteta, he may be a dud, but he's won as much as Spurs have in the last 22 years.
Report jed.davison July 1, 2021 11:08 AM BST
Whatever the future holds for the Arsenal and whatever part Arteta plays in it, his appointment was at least a bold step, an attempt to tap into the Guardiola formula - it was an act of hope, and I'm sure whoever made the decision knew it could fail. But they dared.

There's none of that here, instead you've got a bloke who for the last two seasons has had potentially the best player in the League on his hands and has kept him on a tighter leash than even Mourinho would have. A pimp for Portuguese journeymen, no doubt Neves and/or Moutinho will be along shortly.

I guess as wesdag says they all turn out to be duds at Spurs, but I can't see a single cause for hope now. This bloke is not equipped for the job.
Report TheAnorak July 1, 2021 11:25 AM BST
Jed,

Being equipped for the job was a secondary consideration - the important thing is that he's a client of Jorge Mendes.
Report snowynoon July 1, 2021 11:34 AM BST
A desperate appointment it looks like .Everton knocked him back after talking to him ,Wolves dump him after finishing 13th ,and were anything but high scoring /exciting .Smells a bit like a panic appointment as season begin approaches.
Report snowynoon July 1, 2021 11:34 AM BST
A desperate appointment it looks like .Everton knocked him back after talking to him ,Wolves dump him after finishing 13th ,and were anything but high scoring /exciting .Smells a bit like a panic appointment as season begin approaches.
Report ribero1 July 1, 2021 12:49 PM BST
Totally underwhelmed,Mourinho didn't work out but at least it was a bold statement of intent along with the stadium and then Bale,from being a top 6 "super league" club we appear to be dropping at an alarming rate of knots.
The only positive I can find is he appears to have trimmed that bloody beard,looked like he was queuing at the Soup kitchen stood on the touchline at Wolves.
Report Wesdag July 1, 2021 1:00 PM BST
Spot on Jed.
Report Aspro July 1, 2021 1:01 PM BST
I just hope Nuno realises that Doherty had his swan song at Wolves. The guy is not a Premiership player and should be nowhere near the league.
Report FIGJAM July 1, 2021 1:56 PM BST
The only saving grace is that he lost his best player to the Scousers and his other
decent player got injured.
That said we're going to get lumbered with Doherty and the ever-increasing driftwood of which we have more
than our fair share.
On top of that we'll have an incoming of moderate Portuguese players so that we'll be
decidedly Wolves mark 2.
I despair I did toss up whether to renew my season ticket, but I'm, clinging on desperately hoping
Arry and Sonny remain.
Report Aspro July 1, 2021 2:50 PM BST
I'm sure 'arry can't wait to get back to this team Fig Plain
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 2, 2021 12:15 PM BST
Mention of Coady
Sad
At least his not PORTUGESE

Shocked
Report Aspro July 2, 2021 12:21 PM BST
Coady or Sanchez ConfusedDevil
Report FIGJAM July 2, 2021 1:14 PM BST
More bad news -apparently Toby the only rock in our defence now wants to leave, can't say I blame him
with uninspiring choice of manager.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 2, 2021 9:56 PM BST
Well we swerved that
Martinez cant win with goldenballs
He never win with our old balls!!!

Laugh
Report FIGJAM July 4, 2021 2:17 PM BST
Wtf can you do in 6 weeks before season starts?
Any manager would be clueless in what he's inherited, let alone a foreign one.
Unless you're getting serious help how do you know who to sell who to keep?
Bigger state than China atmo,god help us.
Report flat16 July 4, 2021 2:57 PM BST
Pre-season so depressing ,nobody moved on and grabbed only manager who would come imho.
Driftwood seems apt ,just consider in the England squad Arry looks a bit slow but fits in with the speedsters because of his proven finishing and skills levels but in the Spurs' squad you could put a team out and he would be one of our quickest.
Report sofaking July 5, 2021 2:19 AM BST

Jul 2, 2021 -- 6:21AM, Aspro wrote:

Coady or Sanchez

Neither are of the required standard but I'd rather Sanchez.  I'm disappointed that no clubs are having bidding wars for Winks, Dier, Sissoko, Lamela, Moura etc. CryConfused

Report flat16 July 5, 2021 3:44 PM BST
Be a lot easier and quicker with any list making ,to do the ones that are required to stay and able to play at top 6 prem' standard ,shorter that is for sure.
Report irish_guy_13 July 5, 2021 9:11 PM BST
Maybe Aspro, would be kind enough to do a list, and a comment on each player, like he did before. And spark some debate.
Report TOP3MAN July 5, 2021 9:32 PM BST
Lloris - Is he worth the number 1 status still?
Aurier - Seems to be better in the attacking 3rd then the defensive 3rd
Dier - Panic station!!
Sanchez - Physically a beast, but not smarter then your average bear
Toby - to old
Rodon - Breakthrough season?
Davies - to boring
Reguillon - mentally weak?
Winks - Needs a new challange - stale!!
Sissoko - Not techincally co-ordinated for premier league
N'Dombele - Luxury?
Lo Celso - Stay fit enough to stamp Authority
Hoijberg - Workhorse - offer enough going forward
Son - A player to inspire when needing to find something?
Lamela - Anyone more frustating in world football!1
Berjwin - need a run in the team
Kane - Staying or leaving, If he lifts trophey with England will that please his hunger
Dele - Interested in football again or just a marketing tool
Bale - is he certain not to return for a 2nd loan season?
Skipp - Given a chance this year?
Parrott - is he to be given a chance
Report TOP3MAN July 5, 2021 9:33 PM BST
what do we need to sign ?

Orsic might be worth a look
Report Aspro July 5, 2021 10:42 PM BST
Lloris - Is he worth the number 1 status still? (Just about but we need to be on the lookout now. Has been loyal)
Aurier - Seems to be better in the attacking 3rd then the defensive 3rd (100% agree; useful going forward)
Dier - Panic station!! (Looked to be showing some composure under Mourihno, but doesn't totally convince)
Sanchez - Physically a beast, but not smarter then your average bear (Too many errors)
Toby - to old (Gone)
Rodon - Breakthrough season? (Read he was going to Villa?)
Davies - to boring (Opposite of Aurier)
Reguillon - mentally weak? (Needs to grow up, stop the screaming and acting and concentrate on the game... this is top flight football now!)
Winks - Needs a new challange - stale!! (Not good enough for a Top 6 team, which we must strive to remain)
Sissoko - Not techincally co-ordinated for premier league (once had potential, but needs to move on now)
N'Dombele - Luxury? (Personally I love him, very entertaining but runs hot and cold and can lose the ball in bad positions - Luxury probably the right description)
Lo Celso - Stay fit enough to stamp Authority (over-rated but good enough for us in the meantime)
Hoijberg - Workhorse - offer enough going forward (showed some good attacking prowess in the Euros - A must-keep player)
Son - A player to inspire when needing to find something? (He'll miss Kane but can he make himself a bigger star?)
Lamela - Anyone more frustating in world football!(Never did fulfil his potential and sadly never will)
Berjwin - need a run in the team (Would definitely keep, for now)
Kane - Staying or leaving, If he lifts trophey with England will that please his hunger (He's going, regardless imo)
Dele - Interested in football again or just a marketing tool (We'll soon find out. When they took away his youthful ambition, they took away the player)
Bale - is he certain not to return for a 2nd loan season? (He's gone and I'm pleased. Sickened me when he refused to start at the end)
Skipp - Given a chance this year? (Never rated him but good on loan. Perhaps a second chance as I felt the same about Kane way back when)
Parrott - is he to be given a chance (Not seen enough)
Moura - (Game changer and should be kept)
Sessegnon - (I have hopes he can play his part now)
Doherty (Can fk off)
Tanganga (Potential still there but needs to prove himself now)
Report sofaking July 6, 2021 2:57 AM BST
Aspro, who took away Alli's youthful ambition?  I think it's quite possible that Kane'll stay if England win the Euros and if Levy doesn't receive an acceptable offer.  Skipp and Sessegnon deserve another chance in midfield and I agree that I don't want Bale for another season. Parrott had a terrible time on loan last season. Needs to go on loan again as he's nowhere near ready.
Report Aspro July 6, 2021 9:55 AM BST
When Southgate brought Saka on he apparently told him to just go out there and do his thing. There was no structure or strict demands and he was brilliant that day. When Alli came to Spurs I imagine he was told the same thing, but then they started to tighten up with him and demand other things of him, especially defensively. This wasn't his game and that took away the player Alli was, for me, but I guess that's part of being a seasoned pro, however; in came Mourinho who took anything Alli had left in the tank and now he's a broken man. Can he recover? Like I wrote, we'll soon find out.

With Kane, I don't think there is any chance he'll stay unless Levy lays down the law with his contract. A Euro win is not going to change that imo.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 7, 2021 10:38 PM BST
King KANE
Wins Ingerland Final CHANCE
WiTH PERFECT penalty
Devil
Report Aspro July 14, 2021 10:26 AM BST
Leyton Orient on Saturday and Colchester next Wednesday. At this rate it won't be long before we're joining them in the league Plain
Report Emitdeb July 14, 2021 12:50 PM BST
How did your service at the cardiologist go Aspro?  (well i hope)

Feeling Footballed out here.. Still a little devastated tbh. Happy
Report Aspro July 15, 2021 10:40 AM BST
Not so good Emitdeb, but nice of you to remember, thank you. My chest bone hasn't healed or should I say sealed back together and the surgeon has given me the choice of another operation or to live with it for another three months to see if it improves, which he said it might. I've chosen to live with it but he has also said that I can phone him at any time if it becomes unbearable, so that's good to know. The good news is I've finally been accepted for a Blue Badge, which really is a Godsend right now.
Report Emitdeb July 15, 2021 12:16 PM BST
On my X rays i can see the 3 wires they used to pull my sternum together. That part of my healing was the most painful so I cant imagine what youre going through.

I've heard stories of people getting too vigorous too soon in their exercises and breaking those wires! (which terrified me) 

Really isn't a good time to be going through this but youre still here and it's good to focus on the positives. Good luck  Happy
Report Aspro July 15, 2021 12:32 PM BST
I saw the wires too. Doc showed me them on his PC, but he had to zoom in to actually see them. Fascinating stuff really. He did say that sometimes the wires cut through the bone, but it doesn't appear so in my case. Immediately after the op I contracted a naughty chest infection and he feels that the coughing is what stopped it from sealing, although I personally think that I pushed my sleeping habit. I just cannot sleep on my back so I may have been a little hasty in sleeping on my sides. It was a year, 5 days ago, and although still uncomfortable, I can still do things and I like to think I'm still positive about it all. The best news was seeing him on Tuesday and finding out the truth. That was welcoming to actually know what is going on and even more comforting to know that I am now in control of what happens next. Thanks again Emitdeb Happy
Report TheAnorak July 15, 2021 4:43 PM BST
Best wishes to you both gents. I'm counting my blessings that I haven't needed to visit a hospital for the duration of the current shambles.
Report Emitdeb July 15, 2021 10:01 PM BST
I'm as right as ninepence thanks TheAnorak. I was fixed 2013. Happy
Report Emitdeb July 17, 2021 11:25 PM BST
Aspro, It's a real dilemma youre in regarding wait and see if it heals naturally... I would be fuming because i know how uncomfortable it must be. Good news is it's not the pump. Must be quite a simple operation and definitely no where near as intrusive as the original op. These Covid times makes the choice more complicated though. Once that has healed you'll have many years in front of you pain free..
Please just say if you'd rather I didnt post here, or at all.
Report Capt__F July 17, 2021 11:46 PM BST
The Sporto Files
Report Aspro July 18, 2021 9:46 AM BST
Thank you for that Anorak and no Emitdeb, I don't mind discussing it. I hadn't mentioned it until that thread came up on politics, but it is nice to get it off your chest sometimes (no pun intended). It is uncomfortable but I have 3 months to think about it. My initial thoughts are to have the operation and as you say, it should be quick and less intrusive, but I had an endarterectomy in 2019 and then the CABG last year and I'm really not up for a third major operation in three years, hence why I don't mind holding on a bit longer to see if it can naturally heal, but if I see no improvement during this period then I might just do it, as it can be a little debilitating at times.
Report Aspro July 18, 2021 5:15 PM BST
Strong rumours flying around that Kane may not turn up for training to force the transfer to City. Nuno apparently is having none of it, however; Paratici is saying that he has two defenders lined up but it is dependent upon the Kane transfer Crazy
Report FIGJAM July 18, 2021 6:32 PM BST
Ffs months to sort out a second class manager and the season starts in 27 days time,
club filled with driftwood no new signings, bigger state than the COVID situation and that's a shambles.
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 9:24 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 11:15AM, Aspro wrote:

Strong rumours flying around that Kane may not turn up for training to force the transfer to City. Nuno apparently is having none of it, however; Paratici is saying that he has two defenders lined up but it is dependent upon the Kane transfer

Spurs are still paying his wages so it would be extremely ill-advised for him to refuse to show up for training and he will tarnish his squeaky clean reputation. Doesn't seem like the type of guy to do that but who knows. Apparently they've signed a Japanese defender from Bologna or somewhere.

Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 10:19 PM BST
sofaking, was thinking you might have been car jacked of home invaded... Glad my fears were unfounded. Happy
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:00 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 4:19PM, Emitdeb wrote:

sofaking, was thinking you might have been car jacked of home invaded... Glad my fears were unfounded.

Why would've I been a victim of either of those crimes, Emitdeb?  Perhaps you're of the opinion that I live in Sewth Efrica? Crazy

Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 11:01 PM BST
ShockedBlush

You dont?
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:02 PM BST
Anyway, thanks for your concern. Happy
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:03 PM BST
No, I don't currently live there thankfully.
Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 11:03 PM BST
No probs... Do you live in a secret location?
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:04 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 5:03PM, Emitdeb wrote:

No probs... Do you live in a secret location?

No, there's no secret Emitdeb.

Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 11:05 PM BST
cough.
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:06 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 5:05PM, Emitdeb wrote:

cough.

C0vid?

Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 11:06 PM BST
Intrigued for some reason... Laugh
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:07 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 5:06PM, Emitdeb wrote:

Intrigued for some reason...

Optimistic for the new season, are you?

Report ribero1 July 18, 2021 11:07 PM BST
Hi Fig,never felt so disenchanted ever with the situation at the moment,Arsenal spending 50 million on an English defender,we'll probably end up with a couple of serie A rejects for our whack,fairly indifferent whether Kane stays or goes but that just about sums up my mood at the moment,at least I'm resigned to it so won't get too upset when things go wrong,will be amazed if the manager lasts till Christmas.
Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 11:07 PM BST
I promise i wont turn up on your doorstep... with flowers and a bottle of red wine.
Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 11:09 PM BST
No btw
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:10 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 5:09PM, Emitdeb wrote:

No btw

I had a similar avatar to yours but it was taken down. Someone must've been triggered and reported it. Grin

Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 11:12 PM BST
secret is change the name of the file... something jolly Wink
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 11:14 PM BST

Jul 18, 2021 -- 5:12PM, Emitdeb wrote:

secret is change the name of the file... something jolly

Thanks for the tip. Tongue Out

Report Emitdeb July 18, 2021 11:15 PM BST
I bear an uncanny resemblance to my avatar SadPlain
I bear an uncanny resemblance to my avatar SadPlain
oops.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 19, 2021 1:20 PM BST
On a culinary note watching youtube
the geezer Joolz guides has done the Tottenham district
Seems the Tottenham cake was inspired by us winning the FACUP
as a non league team(unqiue)
Probably the nearest i get to the ground in the near future

Grin
Report FIGJAM July 19, 2021 3:07 PM BST
Rib-my sentiments exactly.
I'm in the camp of Arry staying so when I go I've still got the feeling that we can at
least win a few games.
If one thought about it he's definitely staying otherwise we would have spent all the
cash on buying the second hand imports you mentioned.

To me this situation is like running a florist where  all we have for sale are two dozen roses
and a shop full of wilting flowers ran by a manager hired because there was no one else around.
Report ribero1 July 19, 2021 4:16 PM BST
Yes Fig,re Kane while I'm certainly not into ITK my pal is good mates with a guy who is pretty well connected with Spurs,agents etc and he says no way is Kane going as the way they went about it (wasn't it Kane's brother who declared he wanted out?) has made Levy determined to stop it and told him to take the 10/11 PP were offering,no idea what the price is now?
Report ribero1 July 19, 2021 4:17 PM BST
10/11 obviously the price for staying.
Report Aspro July 19, 2021 4:37 PM BST
4/7 on here, 6/5 City
Report ribero1 July 19, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Thanks Aspro,it would about a month ago I guess.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 21, 2021 12:37 PM BST
Lot of potential activity on new signings
Just hope these new kids can make an IMPRESSION

Grin
Report FIGJAM July 21, 2021 2:44 PM BST
14 days until the new season begins, and the new manager will have stamped his modus operandi on the team.
Hang on...we've bought no one and sold no one, but any new signing(if there are any) will fit like a glove
into the side.

If you believe that, following Spurs you'll believe anything.
Report sofaking July 21, 2021 7:24 PM BST
I don't know much about this Brian Gil kid who's supposed to be signing from Sevilla. 25 million euro plus Lamela. Lamela has failed upwards. Still nothing has been conformed though.
Report TheAnorak July 21, 2021 7:56 PM BST
Gil probably can be seen at 08:30 am tomorrow, playing for Spain in the Olypmpics. Which of course means he won't be having any pre season with the squad, as the final isn't until Aug 7th.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 22, 2021 1:01 PM BST
New Spurs kit looks crap
Been designed by Goya!!!

Silly
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 23, 2021 12:14 PM BST
Seems Citeh wish to pay over the odds for Kane
£10 million finder fee for LEVY

Laugh
Report FIGJAM July 23, 2021 12:38 PM BST
Load of  bollox from the Current Bun.
The only way he's going is if he goes on strike, he doesn't strike me as that type of person.
I do think however he should be made captain instead of Hugo, might put his nose out of joint
but his contract isn't that long.He does fa any way.
Report Aspro July 23, 2021 12:56 PM BST
You're probably right Fig, but I personally think Levy would be a fool to turn down £160m or even as low as £120m. Accepting the initial offer of £100m would look weak though.
Report Aspro July 26, 2021 2:30 PM BST
Spurs have signed Spanish winger Bryan Gil, from Sevilla, with Lamela going in the opposite direction. He has played in 14 LaLiga games, all as a sub and since been on loan to Leganes and Eibar. He has also been capped three times. Cost £21.6m + Lamela.

Looks a rookie with a little potential, but too early to judge.
Report sofaking July 26, 2021 6:14 PM BST
Hopefully not the next Gio Dos Santos.
Report flat16 July 26, 2021 6:27 PM BST
Found Lamella exasperating ,arrived with so much potential ,never improved ,all left foot ,flicks and tricks and endless fouls but ask him to play a simple easy pass........same as others at the club ,game ain't that complicated ,take England goal against Italy ,movement and passing and a great finish.We have had the finisher just missing the other two.
Report FIGJAM July 27, 2021 6:22 PM BST
Two out the door, I'm no fan of Lame Ella, but Toby is a miss. 
I can  think of 4 others at least I'd rather see go than those two.

Still carrying Sanchez, Sissoko, Winks and Doherty.
Perhaps we should change our transfer philosophy and pay clubs instead of the other way round to remove them.   
Another mystery is that  Aurier is still there, I thought he was going long ago.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 27, 2021 7:39 PM BST
Perhaps Poch changed his mind about
AURIER
Sad
Report sofaking July 28, 2021 5:00 PM BST
Yep, Toby will be missed and was probably still the best defender at the club. Surprised they managed to get 13 million quid for him though.
Doubt Levy will spend the funds required to purchase Romero from Atalanta. Think he's looking at cheaper options such as Milenkovic at Fiorentina and Tomiyasu at Bologna.
Report Hank Hill July 28, 2021 9:46 PM BST
Big miss defensively, but 13m at his age was nice business. Qatar will pay silly money just like China was doing. There seems a lot of dead wood for you to get rid of still imo. Bonus getting Son to sign again though - I didn't think he would.
Report sofaking July 28, 2021 9:57 PM BST
Hopefully Qatar or UAE will take Sissoko too. I'd take 5 million for him.
Report flat16 July 29, 2021 6:55 AM BST
Alderverald has been brilliant and at one point was the best CB in the prem'. Perhaps the time was right though ,when you play the "press" ,midfield and defence must move up and play the "high line" any lack of pace is cruelly exposed and that was his only fault .
His positional and defensive ability and Sanchezs' pace you would have a player.
Report TheAnorak July 29, 2021 9:23 AM BST
Interesting piece about Bryan Gil - the writer is probably the best informed on Spanish football in the UK papers as he lives in Spain:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/27/spurs-bryan-gil-fearless-old-school-winger-sevilla-dribbling
Report Aspro July 29, 2021 9:33 AM BST
Son, Alli & Moura all scored in a 3-1 victory against MK Dons last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxh_w93_3U
Report Emitdeb July 29, 2021 1:22 PM BST
Nice links..

Goalkeeper Alfie Whiteman Number 41... Isn't that a number the manager gives you to take the p1ss? Laugh

COYS.
Report FIGJAM July 30, 2021 10:52 AM BST
So our defence as it stands are LLoris -Reguilón/Davies- Aurier/Doherty- Sanchez and Dier,wtf is going on?
16 days to go to playing the champions.
Report TheAnorak July 30, 2021 10:57 AM BST
We've had bigger shirt numbers playing in the PL. There was a game against Arsenal in 2015 in which Ryan Mason wearing 38 and Nabil Bentaleb wearing 42 both started.

I should point out this isn't some amazing feat of memory, but the pure coincidence that I was talking about this match with my season ticket owning nephew at a family funeral on Tuesday! Next day he sent me a scan of the program. It was a breakthrough game for Harry, who got both goals in a 2-1 win.
Report Emitdeb July 30, 2021 2:04 PM BST
Dave Basset gave Pierre van Hooijdonk the number after he went on strike for Forest.. Faulty one... Just something that amused and stayed with me.. 1998 (ish)
Report sofaking August 1, 2021 6:16 PM BST
Romero has been signed for 43 million quid...apparently.  Looks a decent defender. Now hopefully someone will sign Sanchez, Sissoko, Winks and Aurier.
Report Aspro August 1, 2021 7:33 PM BST
Sanchez (apparently) in talks with Sevilla
Report TOP3MAN August 1, 2021 9:36 PM BST
Aurier can stay. But winks, sanchez and sissoko can go.

Sanchez I've never forgiven his impression of a seal agst city
Report sofaking August 1, 2021 10:54 PM BST
Yep, still very short at right-back and no sign of any replacements so I guess Aurier deserves another chance. I don't think Santo fancies Doherty and it sound like he wants to sell him for the second time in a year.
Report Reynard August 2, 2021 11:45 AM BST
Where's Wally ? Shocked
Report Emitdeb August 2, 2021 3:51 PM BST
https://community.betfair.com/football/go/thread/view/94070/31438181/same-different-season-westham-chat

Probably find one here Reynard... hth... Happy
Report Reynard August 3, 2021 7:47 AM BST
As comebacks go that is very poor , Emitdeb .
I'm sure you can do better than that if you really put your mind to it Grin
Report Emitdeb August 3, 2021 4:51 PM BST
You're welcome... Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com