Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FredRescue
03 Jan 19 17:23
| Topic/replies: 5,115 | Blogger: FredRescue's blog
Good value for someone who has made 3 sub appearances in the EPL?
Pause Switch to Standard View Callum Hudson-Odoi £30 million
Show More
Report dr . atkins January 3, 2019 5:26 PM GMT
mad if they sell  i would want 50 million
Report n88uk January 3, 2019 6:58 PM GMT
He's running his contract down though dr. atkins, hard to get 50m for a youth product who will have 1 year left on their contract in the summer. Will be a hard bargain to even get 30m I imagine.
Report dr . atkins January 3, 2019 7:00 PM GMT
he wants a better offer
Report ufcdan January 3, 2019 7:54 PM GMT
He wants a fxxking game AngryAngryAngry fxxking madness at the Bridge these days and I dont mean Suggs
Report Hank Hill January 3, 2019 8:13 PM GMT
Just as I think Dortmund has the better result from Pulisic, Chelsea would do better in this case with the 30m imo
Report ffaith January 5, 2019 7:47 PM GMT
2 assists 2day, wanted by Bayern and only 18.  Have Chelsea not learnt from KDB, Lukaku and Salah?  Maybe Sarri doesn't do yoof.
Both Bayern and Chelsea want to replace ageing widemen.  Chelsea just paid 57m for a reserve player yet their own reserve player seems to have just as much potential.
Report scandanavian_haven January 5, 2019 7:58 PM GMT
think Chelsea had a lucky escape with Lukaku.

Salah and De Bruyne though, shocking how their talents werent spotted, or at least they they didn't think they were THAT good.
Report paulypaul January 5, 2019 9:09 PM GMT
Was at the game today an Callum H-O was the best player on the pitch. He went for players and took them on, on the left and right just what Chelsea have not been doing lately when f*nnying about with the ball and having all the possession.
Was Loftus -Cheek injured when he went off because he was having a cracker too.
Report ufcdan January 6, 2019 3:00 PM GMT
2 assists 2day, wanted by Bayern and only 18.  Have Chelsea not learnt from KDB, Lukaku and Salah?  Maybe Sarri doesn't do yoof.
Both Bayern and Chelsea want to replace ageing widemen.  Chelsea just paid 57m for a reserve player yet their own reserve player seems to have just as much potential.

Fxxking madness at the Bridge, be it past and PRESENT managers and the board Cry
Report dr . atkins January 6, 2019 4:57 PM GMT
that's why 50 million not a silly price if solanke with 19 million
Report the fink sisters January 8, 2019 9:23 AM GMT
Price inflated by the apparent success of Sancho and Nelson in the Bundesliga, so German clubs on the lookout for the next 'big thing'. The 1 year left on the contract will bring the price down to a more realistic level. Potentially a very good player and I think Chelsea will do all they can to keep him.
Report ufcdan January 8, 2019 11:26 AM GMT
I think Chelsea will do all they can to keep him.

Hope your right !!!!!!!
Report sj January 8, 2019 11:31 AM GMT
so do I, but if franco cant persuade him who can? lets hope he starts tonight
Report ufcdan January 8, 2019 11:36 AM GMT
It will be it for me footballing wise if he goes sj dont know what's worse the board or the last three managers, between them they've reduced us to a shambles when we should be serious contenders
Report sj January 8, 2019 11:41 AM GMT
surely all our kids who won the lot over the years, cant all by shyte. I'm amazed none have come through, or at least been given a chance.
This one is the last for me as well, seen things won I never thought I see, would now rather see the kids brought through and start again. Obviously beat that mob twice a year and i'd be happy
Report ufcdan January 8, 2019 11:43 AM GMT
This is the year to do it, at best we can hope for is top four, maybe a cup so let's give the youngsters a chance to see what they can do. Obviously if we were in City's or Liverpool's position you could understand it.
Report sj January 8, 2019 11:45 AM GMT
I think we could fall over the line for fourth,but with you, time to change it. Nothing better than a kid coming through
Report dr . atkins January 8, 2019 12:05 PM GMT
he going to bayern he told the club he won't sign a new contract
Report dr . atkins January 8, 2019 12:07 PM GMT
30 odd million plus add-ons
Report ufcdan January 8, 2019 1:55 PM GMT
Cant blame the lad but it should never got to this stage Sad
Report n88uk January 8, 2019 2:04 PM GMT

Jan 8, 2019 -- 3:23AM, the fink sisters wrote:

Price inflated by the apparent success of Sancho and Nelson in the Bundesliga, so German clubs on the lookout for the next 'big thing'. The 1 year left on the contract will bring the price down to a more realistic level. Potentially a very good player and I think Chelsea will do all they can to keep him.

German clubs have thought England have the best youngsters in the world ever since England U17's went to Germany and beat their U17's 8-1 2 years ago.

Report n88uk January 8, 2019 2:06 PM GMT
https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/2764206

This is the game that had German scouts salivating at the English talent.
Report 1st time poster January 8, 2019 2:27 PM GMT
how many 40 millions would you have wasted buying the latest arsenal superstar who had 2 assists in a cup game against lower lg opposition,
remember a young boro player who left boro a few years ago saying to McLaren I,ll see you in ch lg,mclaren bought him a pint 8 months later when the lad was on loan at Dundee, never heard of him since , cant remember his name, ronny someone I think
Report n88uk January 8, 2019 2:48 PM GMT
Difference being that guy was never any good? And had nothing to back up being any good.
Report 1st time poster January 8, 2019 3:05 PM GMT
so Juventus got his name off the back of a ceral packet,
whats solanke got to back his transfer fee up,
saw a black newport player shin a shot towards the corner flag on sunday and keown go into overdrive about this been evidence the bloke had a great future in the game,
think chelski have about 44 players currently out on loan all supposedly shown enough, cream of the crop etc to play for a top 4 epl team ,how many do you think will actually be consistent starters for an epl top 4 team
Report 1st time poster January 8, 2019 3:09 PM GMT
one of this countries greatest managers of young players,and umpteen coaches kept telling us don't believe what your eyes are telling you sonko at arsenal will deffo score 2o goals a season in the epl, the rest of us thought he was a 6ft lump of wood who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, last heard of struggling to get a game in Holland or belgum
Report n88uk January 8, 2019 4:32 PM GMT
There's a difference between hyperbole and players that are actually good.
Report skygreenzone January 8, 2019 8:41 PM GMT
It's all in the mind.And having a working ethic and ambition.That's why a lot of youngsters don't make it.Look at harry kane.
Report ufcdan January 8, 2019 8:49 PM GMT
Any reason based on that the lad couldn't of been playing this season ?
Report skygreenzone January 8, 2019 8:50 PM GMT
Lazy player his cross deflected ball still in play and he turns his back it's all going to his head.
Report 1st time poster January 8, 2019 8:55 PM GMT
based on that more promise than substance 3 overhit crosses,one weak shot when he could have beat player and got to byline and crossed, one deflected cross onto beans and toast
neat and tidy but not much else, to many negative balls sideways and backwards when in good possession .when he could have took rose on, imo
but done ok
Report ufcdan January 8, 2019 8:58 PM GMT
He"ll get better 1tp with more games under his belt ExcitedCool
Report 1st time poster January 8, 2019 9:02 PM GMT
doesn't help his game with no out and out striker, probably used to playing with 2 in junior football
Report 11kv January 8, 2019 9:08 PM GMT
Not worth 35 quid imo
Report 1st time poster January 8, 2019 9:10 PM GMT
another chance there to take rose on get to byeline safe ball inside to hazzard
Report 11kv January 8, 2019 9:17 PM GMT
If and its a big if, he would be playing week in week out if he had the golden touch.........
Report n88uk January 26, 2019 11:12 PM GMT
Handed in a transfer request, so I assume gone in next few days.

Might line up for Bayern vs Liverpool in a few weeks.
Report knot in wood January 27, 2019 5:21 PM GMT
playing tonight...
Report hunterwellies January 27, 2019 7:15 PM GMT
the biggest waist of money EVER!!
Report 1st time poster January 27, 2019 7:16 PM GMT
another no show,i,d even let McKay book me a flight to munich to get the 30 million before Bayern change their mind
Report dr . atkins January 27, 2019 7:25 PM GMT
worth 50 million on todays market
Report n88uk March 31, 2019 4:53 PM BST
Surely got to leave after this latest nonsense.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com