Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
nineteen points
26 Dec 18 20:14
| Topic/replies: 24,797 | Blogger: nineteen points's blog
had tom daley went down like that shirley a gold medal would of awaited?
Show More
Report Bish Bosher January 3, 2019 8:53 PM GMT
Mo Divah strikes again; he hurdled Kompany and lay down like he was shot; retro ban Laugh not a hope in hell
Report stridingedge January 3, 2019 8:54 PM GMT
yeah give kompany a red, that tackle not allowed in the game anymore completely out of control lunging , good job he didn't connect FFS
Report stridingedge January 3, 2019 8:55 PM GMT
Fully connect
Report PorcupineorPineapple January 3, 2019 9:02 PM GMT
I see Idiotland has a new king
Report Bish Bosher January 3, 2019 9:03 PM GMT
Didn't touch him; why did Salah go down?
Report stridingedge January 3, 2019 10:28 PM GMT
he clipped him but he hurdled a possible injury instead so yeah have a go at Salah rather than the rash challenge which is often a red these days.
Report lurka January 3, 2019 11:15 PM GMT
he clipped his foot, still probably hurt a lot. Was a clear red, 2 feet off the ground and out of control, over the ball too and Kompany seems to do that nearly every game he plays nowadays
Report OnePercenter January 4, 2019 8:52 AM GMT
Happy for you to list the number of times/games where Suarez actually “dived” or conned the ref.

Every game he's ever played. Every time he is challenged for the ball he falls to the ground clutching his face. He bites people, he's been banned for being a racist. Absolutely vile player.
Report scandanavian_haven January 4, 2019 8:55 AM GMT
Roy Keane was hardly a saint.
Report stickyvicky January 12, 2019 10:36 PM GMT
Shhhhhhhh......you are all very quiet over here
Report Bish Bosher January 12, 2019 10:40 PM GMT
Mo Salah in a genuine penalty claim shocker ShockedLaugh
Report degsy42 January 12, 2019 10:42 PM GMT
all sitting in their bedsits playing cod
Report buddeliea January 13, 2019 7:08 AM GMT
Salah and Suarez.....two absolute class footballers.
Report donny osmond January 19, 2019 9:02 PM GMT
not another one !
Report buddeliea January 19, 2019 9:31 PM GMT
Salah lost his balance and fell.
Not one appeal for a  penalty.
Palace players had a go at Salah,thought he dived......he didn't.
Nothing here, move on.
Report donny osmond January 19, 2019 9:34 PM GMT
lol

he threw himself backwards, still i look forward to more defence of his cheating
Report jedi sophie January 19, 2019 9:35 PM GMT
Scouse trash....ExcitedLaughHappyGrin

Lads from Egypt ffs.

LaughHappyGrin
Report tobermory January 19, 2019 10:28 PM GMT
That one was embarrassing.
Report Trackman January 19, 2019 10:28 PM GMT
1st time ive seen todays effort.Thats cheating innit.
Report rommel January 19, 2019 10:35 PM GMT
mo mustve felt he'd been hit by a truck ffs
Report Bish Bosher January 19, 2019 10:58 PM GMT
I'm surprised he can play game after game after the way he is cruelly hacked down in virtually every game he plays Crazy
Report Trackman January 19, 2019 11:04 PM GMT
Remarkable powers of recovery bish bosher.
Report sofaking January 19, 2019 11:06 PM GMT
Another disgraceful dive today. He's probably the worst cheat in the league right now.
Report pushkin99 January 19, 2019 11:12 PM GMT

Jan 19, 2019 -- 5:06PM, sofaking wrote:

Another disgraceful dive today. He's probably the worst cheat in the league right now.

save for Kane and Ali obviously........................

though hang on, they are both English, so neither would go down toooooooooooooooo easily with no one touching them.......................

Surely not............................................................................

Report sofaking January 19, 2019 11:16 PM GMT

Jan 19, 2019 -- 5:12PM, pushkin99 wrote:

Jan 19, 2019 -- 11:06PM, sofaking wrote:Another disgraceful dive today. He's probably the worst cheat in the league right now.save for Kane and Ali obviously........................though hang on, they are both English, so neither would go down toooooooooooooooo easily with no one touching them.......................Surely not............................................................................

Kane and Alli are nowhere near as blatant cheats as Salah.

Report anxious January 19, 2019 11:34 PM GMT
Really atrocious diving by salah today , why he is not getting booked for his blatant cheating , and by fook the 29 year mob were lucky today , i think i can see though they are going to sh1te their pants in the next couple of months
Report sofaking January 19, 2019 11:49 PM GMT

Jan 19, 2019 -- 5:34PM, anxious wrote:

Really atrocious diving by salah today , why he is not getting booked for his blatant cheating , and by fook the 29 year mob were lucky today , i think i can see though they are going to sh1te their pants in the next couple of months

true, I think the pressure is starting to show. Should be an interesting run in.

Report buddeliea January 20, 2019 7:10 AM GMT
No dive,no claim for a penalty.
Lots of bitterness on the bitter thread again.
Get a life chaps,all this bitterness....it aint healthy for you.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER January 20, 2019 9:26 AM GMT
Just got kicked in the back of the leg I’m sure he could have stayed on his feet but didn’t really dive just fell over didn’t go shouting for a penalty but I can see why people would get upset and emotional about it
Report donny osmond January 20, 2019 12:40 PM GMT
just cant bring yerself to use the cheating word ...
Report buddeliea January 20, 2019 12:45 PM GMT
Well if he cheats, I shall personally say so.
Yesterday he did not.
Report HGS January 20, 2019 12:52 PM GMT
Didn't look good imo. Could easily have stayed up. He will now be aware that he is being watched including refs and needs to do better.
Report donny osmond January 20, 2019 12:52 PM GMT
all this defending cheats aint good for you

just fess up, you know you will feel better for it
Report buddeliea January 20, 2019 12:53 PM GMT
Laugh
Report stridingedge January 20, 2019 12:58 PM GMT
dele alli Laugh
Report stridingedge January 20, 2019 12:59 PM GMT
Apologies donny if you aren't a spurs fan, for some reason I have you down as one.
Report stridingedge January 20, 2019 1:03 PM GMT
I think he's gone to ground a couple of times in the box too easily this season but only 1 of the pens v Newcastle was soft, the others were goofy defenders doing goofy defending.That's an honest assessment, Mo will only do himself and the team more damage in the long run if he goes over too easy as he won't get the stone wallers as often as should be the case.

In his first season he was completely honest and probably could/should have gone down more in the box.

Some analyst was probably not happy with the lack of pens we were getting and told him to go down more with any contact, think we went about a year remarkably at home without getting a decision.
Report donny osmond January 20, 2019 1:03 PM GMT
not sure how to take that?

Laugh
Report asparagus January 20, 2019 1:10 PM GMT
Ludicrous to defend that yesterday. Of course it was a dive. How else did he go over. Not sure if you are just on the wind up but if you're serious it's a remarkable lack of judgement.
Report buddeliea January 20, 2019 1:18 PM GMT
With respect,thats your opinion.
Only the player himself knows for sure.
I thought he lost his balance.He certainly did not react like someone who had dived for a penalty.
Report TheBetterBettor January 20, 2019 3:40 PM GMT
I know for a fact that mo has to get a couple of more dives to get that goal difference tally up
Report Solano1 January 20, 2019 4:01 PM GMT
Well done to the OP for highlighting this.
Ahead of his time, imo.
Report OnePercenter January 21, 2019 7:30 AM GMT
Someone made the point when you are tripped you naturally put you hands out to break your fall.

When Salah hours down his hands are thrown theatrically up in the air.

Still at least he doesn't go round biting people or racially abusing other players so he's an improvement on Suarez.
Report charwell. January 21, 2019 4:57 PM GMT
The irony of Spurs and Utd fans faux outrage in unison; supporting sides with a 'who's who' of diving, cheating c*nts trotting out for them  LaughLaughLaugh

......can only mean LFC are much, much better than them!
Report OnePercenter January 21, 2019 5:19 PM GMT
Can't think of anyone except Tom Daley who comes close to Suarez or Salah.

Even Ashley Young pales in comparison to those two.
Report OnePercenter January 21, 2019 5:22 PM GMT
Can't think of anyone except Tom Daley who comes close to Suarez or Salah.

Report buddeliea January 21, 2019 5:33 PM GMT
Charwell, you hit the nail on the head there mate
Laugh
Report sofaking January 21, 2019 5:36 PM GMT

Jan 21, 2019 -- 10:57AM, charwell. wrote:

The irony of Spurs and Utd fans faux outrage in unison; supporting sides with a 'who's who' of diving, cheating c*nts trotting out for them  ......can only mean LFC are much, much better than them!

Kane and Alli are nowhere near as blatant cheats as Salah.  He's an embarrassment at this stage.

Report rommel January 21, 2019 5:39 PM GMT
sofa-cheeky c
Report sofaking January 21, 2019 5:40 PM GMT
And Liverpool are not "much much better" than Spurs. Spurs have finished ahead of Pool in 8 of the last 9 seasons. Pool chose to spend a quarter of a billion quid in the summer while Spurs chose to stand still so more than likely that will be 8 from 10 seasons after this season is over.
Report HGS January 21, 2019 5:41 PM GMT

This made me laugh.
Report buddeliea January 21, 2019 5:48 PM GMT
Yes Sofa,Spurs have been better than Liverpool,but now they aint,and i suspect that will continue the way both clubs are now being run.

Made me laugh as well...........YoungLaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 January 21, 2019 7:48 PM GMT
my cat jumped on the tv one day and Young collapsed to the ground thrashing about uncontrollably.....................
Report anxious January 21, 2019 8:27 PM GMT
sniffer fowler and micheal chester owen were both diving swans for the mickeys , redlie the kraut too swan lake
Report rommel January 21, 2019 8:40 PM GMT
youre a fcn bellend in a time warp
Report sofaking January 21, 2019 9:01 PM GMT
Get a room you two. Love
Report charwell. January 22, 2019 1:06 AM GMT
Sofa; half the time we gave up on the league when on runs to Cup Finals. Whether you finish 2nd to 4th is neither here nor there. You win the league or not. Then it's top 4 or not. Your straw clutching is embarrassing.

LFC are miles ahead of Spuds currently with a much more valuable squad. Wouldn't surprise me if you didn't even get Top 4 this season now Golden Diver is sidelined.
Report sofaking January 22, 2019 1:17 AM GMT
Well of course it's a more valuable squad. Pool spent quarter of a billion in the last year while Spurs spent nothing.  Nonsensensical comment. I think you need to look much closer to home if you're handing out awards for "Golden Diver". Cool  How did that "giving up on the league when on cup runs" strategy work out for you?   Anyway, I don't want to argue. Have a great evening. Excited
Report stridingedge January 22, 2019 2:24 PM GMT
Spurs started it with Klinsmann Grin
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER January 22, 2019 3:26 PM GMT
Lol this thread still continuing
Report tobermory January 22, 2019 3:56 PM GMT
Well Salah is clearly continuing....
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER January 22, 2019 4:00 PM GMT
Yep continuing everything
Report buddeliea January 22, 2019 5:00 PM GMT
Continuing to score goalsHappy
Report charwell. January 22, 2019 6:50 PM GMT
Laugh absolutely bud!

And that's what rankles with the ABL brigade!
Report Dav_vin03 January 22, 2019 6:51 PM GMT
Salah consistent at scoring and diving, Liverpool's best player by some distance
Report charwell. January 22, 2019 6:54 PM GMT
The bitter blues are consistent at giving us Reds a laugh Laugh

....absolutely obsessed with how we do because they are a complete nothing of a club and are absolutely skint after blowing everything on bad managers and players! Get the creosote out for Woodison Park Dav and dream of being relevant.

P.S If Pickford (AKA T-Rex arms) tried to dive before the ball went past him then he may actually stop something.....you know like 25 yarder own goals etc. Wink
Report anxious January 22, 2019 6:55 PM GMT
ABL lol ffs LaughLaugh
Report anxious January 22, 2019 6:55 PM GMT
its 29 fookin years you bells CrazyLoveExcited
Report Dav_vin03 January 22, 2019 6:56 PM GMT

Jan 22, 2019 -- 12:54PM, charwell. wrote:

The bitter blues are consistent at giving us Reds a laugh ....absolutely obsessed with how we do because they are a complete nothing of a club and are absolutely skint after blowing everything on bad managers and players! Get the creosote out for Woodison Park Dav and dream of being relevant.P.S If Pickford (AKA T-Rex arms) tried to dive before the ball went past him then he may actually stop something.....you know like 25 yarder own goals etc.

Charwell still obsessed with Everton

Report charwell. January 22, 2019 6:58 PM GMT
indeed it is Anx and we are still a global giant. Won't be too long before we test and see if a 29 year barren spell for Yernited renders them as the Manchesters 2nd team. Wink
Report charwell. January 22, 2019 6:59 PM GMT
Charwell still obsessed with Everton

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Oh Dav..........comedy gold. You should stick to commenting on teams of your level: Watford, Palace, Tranmere.
Report Dav_vin03 January 22, 2019 6:59 PM GMT
obsessed
Report charwell. January 22, 2019 7:01 PM GMT
Don't worry. You lot are all the same. Go and see your Dr and get some strong medication to block it all about.

About 80 years worth of supply should suffice!
Report Dav_vin03 January 22, 2019 7:02 PM GMT
obsessed
Report buddeliea January 23, 2019 5:52 PM GMT
Like I said before,no dive,no penalty claim.

Really need to move on and stop being so bitter because Liverpool are now superior to UTD.
Sooner you accept that fact sooner you can live your life without all the cr&p you keep coming out with.
Report charwell. January 24, 2019 2:39 AM GMT
1% - did you enjoy Pogbas dive? Salah was kicked too which you muppets haven't even realised.

Must be a pitiful existence to be so spiteful, hateful and venomous.

Oh, your comment: Still diving is the least of their crimes.............stop being a coward and elaborate please on this barb straight from the gutter.
Report buddeliea January 24, 2019 7:54 AM GMT
Im blocking him.
Just had enough of reading the bile he comes out with.
Brings absolutely nothing to this forum that interests me.
Complete cretin.
Report Dav_vin03 January 25, 2019 10:26 PM GMT
glad we all agree it was a dive Grin
Report Bish Bosher April 5, 2019 9:05 PM BST
Had to laugh at his dive just before they scored; went down like a bag of hammers and didn't move when they scored watch the immaculate recovery
Report Bish Bosher April 5, 2019 9:05 PM BST
Had to laugh at his dive just before they scored; went down like a bag of hammers and didn't move when they scored watch the immaculate recovery
Report Bish Bosher April 14, 2019 9:11 PM BST
Cracking goal today and a cracking dive as well; why does someone with so much talent have to resort to diving Crazy
Report pushkin99 April 14, 2019 10:17 PM BST
Wonderful goal against the Saints, even better today against Chelsea. Cant wait to see iton TV later on MoTD.

Mo Salah such a wonderful talented player, despite getting kicked all over the park.

Mo Salah picks himself up quickly after being fouled, unlike those Chelsea clowns rolling around on the ground wasting minutes when they were not even touched. On three occasions in the first half. Strangely, the Chelsea clowns did not use these time wasting tactics when they were behind in the second half.....................
Report pushkin99 April 17, 2019 11:32 PM BST
Come on the seething trolls constantly chasing Mo Salah's coat tails. Letsby Avenue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Trackman April 21, 2019 5:40 PM BST
ttt
Report stridingedge April 21, 2019 5:42 PM BST
was being held ,grabbed anbd pulled and tried to stay up.

sh1t clueless defending
Report Trackman April 21, 2019 5:45 PM BST
If you look from behind the goal the ref doesnt have a clear view does he ?
Report Trackman April 21, 2019 5:47 PM BST
Tried to stay up Laugh i missed that Laugh
Report stridingedge April 21, 2019 5:47 PM BST
it was stonewall unless you want the rules changed!

football not wrestling, the decision was right that's all that matters.

VAR will give that every time.
Report stridingedge April 21, 2019 5:48 PM BST
what you missed the extent of the holding, it went on for some time.

explains your tardish view Laugh
Report snowynoon April 21, 2019 5:59 PM BST
tried to stay up?????you are having a laugh ,surely.
Report stridingedge April 21, 2019 6:04 PM BST
what you think the defender hasn't had hold for some time, Really. he's gone 2 or 3 different ways to try and get round and is held throughout.

could have been given 5 secs earlier

does he have to stay up for 10 mins with that for it to count FFS  Laugh
Report stridingedge April 21, 2019 6:05 PM BST
fcuk me soft pens are when a weak hand comes out on a back and they tumble over.

each case is individual.

you seriously think VAR won't be giving that almost 100% Cry
Report snowynoon April 21, 2019 6:11 PM BST
defender was stupid ,ill give you that,but he couldve laid the ball off ,didnt HAVE to throw himself to the ground.
Report stridingedge April 21, 2019 6:18 PM BST
However you want to se that it was after a period of being held and that as I'm aware is not allowed and certainly persistent grappling like that should always be punished and with VAR there's basically no chance defenders will be getting away with fouls like that.

he has gone to ground to easy too much for my liking (in all that only 1 pen that definitely wasn't all season to my mind), I think sending off or banning is the only way to stamp it out.

As said though each case on it's merits, that was 100% pen whether he could have stayed up or not it was a persistent foul.
Report stridingedge April 21, 2019 6:19 PM BST
*too easy
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 6:38 PM BST
Agree with the other non-bigoted posters on this thread.

Salah's was as stonewall penalty as it could be. Soft for Liverpool, but only in that the actions of the defender were unbelievably stupid.
Report nineteen points May 1, 2019 8:33 PM BST
time to get the diving boots urn youngin!
Report donny osmond May 1, 2019 9:15 PM BST
Luis Suarez makes a meal out of a soft push from Joel Matip. Jurgen Klopp looks on with a wry smile.

....bbc.co.uk
Report MJK May 1, 2019 9:54 PM BST
Mane is way worst than Salah for diving. He's as bad as there is for it.
Report pushkin99 August 25, 2019 1:09 PM BST
Wondered where this had got too.

Wonderful to see Anthony Taylor award the pen yesterday for Luiz's stupidity in pulling Salah's shirt. About time too.

I don't like VAR for slowing up the game, but if it's going to help clean up this type of 'professional' fouling in the box, and deter players from diving or trying to cheat and con the ref whether attacker, goalie or defender then I am all for it.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com