Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Whittler
29 Aug 18 09:42
| Topic/replies: 795 | Blogger: Whittler's blog
7 days ago Betfair had the Russian Cup Round 4 Luch-Energiya 0-2 SKA-Khabarovsk match down to kick off at 16:00, but it kicked off 6 hrs earlier at 10:00. I had a £25 bet in the system on the Time of First Goal market, so at 10:22 someone laid my bet, knowing they couldn't lose as the time had elapsed. I contacted Bfair about it and they said they would sort it out. This morning, as I had not heard back from them, even though they had assured me they would update me with a decision 6 days ago but hadn't bothered, I contacted them again only to be told their position is firm on the matter.  I then questioned their decision to be told "We are very sorry you feel this way, but we are afraid the market has been settled correctly." It wasn't settled correctly though, as they were irresponsible in their handling of it, and not for the 1st time. The match definitely ko'd at 10am and all bets were left in the system unlapsed as if wasn't kicking off till 4:00pm, but there was little money in any of the markets, being a Russian Cup low level match.
Pause Switch to Standard View Betfair trading decision on the...
Show More
Report Poppydog. August 29, 2018 12:19 PM BST
There's a 'Customer Protection' clause somewhere deep in the T&Cs.
Seek that out as an aid.

I found this out after getting badly shafted in a foreign IR horse race a few months ago.
Report Hr. Hoppenstedt August 29, 2018 2:20 PM BST
Hello Mr Whittler, may be you can get your stake back by backing CS 1-1 (0-0) Domazlice v FC Mas Taborsko. It kicks off in 2 hours.
Report Hr. Hoppenstedt August 29, 2018 2:40 PM BST
OK this wasn't very helpful and I should say it kicks off in 2 hours in betfair's little world. The CZ Cup match was played yesterday afternoon.
Report Pazan August 29, 2018 10:26 PM BST
I find myself having to argue the toss at least once with CS every time these days - and every time they are wrong. Primary school maths stuff as well. Just keep going on and on at them until they see sense.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com