Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
13 Aug 18 14:19
| Topic/replies: 19,964 | Blogger: FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK's blog
think we need to spend another 100m
Imo
Going to take a while to gel but that yesterday was as bad as I ever seen us
Noble rice combo is rank to slow
Wiltshire gamble not going to work he’s gone imo

Where in need of  drinkwater imo something bit more Mobility centre mid
Loan move would be good
Pause Switch to Standard View Same **** different season WESTHAM CHAT
Show More
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK February 27, 2021 2:26 PM GMT
Could see Johnson was poor
Why only bring on subs 6 min to go
We played so well wanted draw out of that
Little disappointed
Leeds next
Report sparrow February 27, 2021 2:35 PM GMT
I think we showed today why we are high up in the league and a pity we couldn't get the point which would have been deserved. Just 2 complaints on the field of play firstly that Mahrez should never have been left with acres of space in the run up to their 2nd goal and that Johnson is way out of his depth at this level having given the ball away time and again.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK February 27, 2021 2:49 PM GMT
Out of depth very true we us westham fans could see
He was playing poor not offering anythink up the left
Giving the ball away countless times
Antonio was **** 70min
Why he had play another 16min **** nose
Why he be off injured agsin
Moyles can’t play his second hand quick enough imo
Report penzance February 27, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
Man City on some roll.
Played alright today,they're just
too good for teams atm.When you look
at their bench,that's why these big
clubs want 5 subs allowed.
Report ffaith February 27, 2021 11:59 PM GMT
Pros and cons as I saw it

Pros

Antonio superb hold up play
Super Vladimir Coufal
Formals youngish player slowly getting better

Cons

Cresswell and Johnson
Keeper who didn't command his 6 yard area
Diop
Lingard had 3/4 chances to play in the killer pass but didn't do so.

I felt pig sick that we lost that's how far we have come
Report sparrow February 28, 2021 6:39 PM GMT
Former Watford, West Ham, Newcastle and Norwich boss Glenn Roeder has died aged 65 after a long illness, the League Managers Association has announced.

Roeder, who was a defender during his playing days, began his managerial career with a spell in charge at Gillingham.

He was also a coach in the England set-up when Glenn Hoddle was manager.

The LMA said it was "very deeply saddened" at Roeder's death "after a long battle with a brain tumour".

Roeder began his playing career at Leyton Orient before going on to represent Queens Park Rangers, Newcastle, Watford and Gillingham.

He captained QPR in the 1982 FA Cup final, which his side lost to Tottenham in a replay, and to the old Second Division title in 1983.

Roeder was also part of the Newcastle team that achieved promotion from the Second Division in 1984.

"A cultured defender as a player, he managed with a studious style and was always generous with his time and ideas," said LMA chairman Howard Wilkinson.

"Glenn was such an unassuming, kind gentleman who demonstrated lifelong dedication to the game. Not one to court headlines, his commitment and application to his work at all levels warrants special mention.

"Football has lost a great servant today and our sincere condolences go to Glenn's family and friends."

Roeder led West Ham to a seventh-place finish in the Premier League in 2002 before he was diagnosed with a brain tumour in April 2003.

He had to have surgery and a period of recovery before returning to the dugout in July the same year.
Report ffaith February 28, 2021 11:31 PM GMT
R.I.P he has found peace now I guess
Report ffaith February 28, 2021 11:34 PM GMT
The big guns are starting to mass on our borders.  They want their territory (top 4 place) back.  Can we hang on?  Don't know but it makes for an exciting end to the season
Report penzance March 1, 2021 8:34 AM GMT
65 he was'nt that old.
rip.
Report ffaith March 1, 2021 9:28 AM GMT
When I take a look at the team performance I hardly ever mention messrs Rice, Soucek, Ogbonna and surprise, surprise Dawson.  These men consistently put in high level shifts.  Them having a good game aint news.  I also think I will add super Vladimir Coufal to this group.
Report ffaith March 1, 2021 9:38 AM GMT
Lingard has loads of energy and he is an intelligent runner.  In the Man City game it was obvious he was the one meant to supply the bullets to Antonio.  I dont think creating is his forte.   We have someone in the squad tailor made for the creator role IMO.  Benrahma aka Benny.  I would love for him to get a run of games in the team to build up his confidence
Report sparrow March 5, 2021 7:51 AM GMT
West Ham did not win any trophies in the 1985-86 season, but the achievements of John Lyall’s squad are still rightly celebrated at the club 35 years later. At the start of the season there was nothing to suggest they would challenge for the title. The club had enjoyed a decent run after being promoted to the top flight in 1981, but they had slumped alarmingly in the second half of the 1984-85 campaign and only stayed up after winning two of their last three matches.

“West Ham, Coventry, Queens Park Rangers and Leicester City, each of whom flirted with danger last time, will be lucky if they all escape again,” wrote David Lacey in his pre-season preview in the Guardian in the summer of 1985. He was not alone in having such low expectations for the Hammers.

With Paul Allen and Dave Swindlehurst departing that summer, Lyall brought in two players. The talented winger Mark Ward arrived from Oldham, and forward Frank McAvennie moved south from St Mirren. McAvennie had nearly signed for Luton but the club’s chairman David Evans had irritated him by slapping him on the back of the head and saying “Welcome to Luton”, so he decided to go to Upton Park instead. Lyall impressed McAvennie, meeting him in the early hours of the morning at Toddington service station as well flying to Glasgow to secure his signature. It would prove time well spent for the West Ham manager.

McAvennie and Ward were joining a talented squad. Goalkeeper Phil Parkes enjoyed a fine season, with penalty taker extraordinaire Ray Stewart at right-back, Tony Gale and skipper Alvin Martin forming a solid partnership at the heart of the defence, and Steve Walford and George Parris sharing duties at left-back. The gifted midfielder Alan Devonshire returned to the team after 20 months out with a persistent knee injury. With Alan Dickens, Ward, Neil Orr, and later Geoff Pike also contributing in midfield, Lyall was blessed with a fine engine room.

But the partnership between Cottee and McAvennie was their real strength. Again, things fell into place perfectly for Lyall. Having originally signed McAvennie to play in the hole behind strikers Cottee and Paul Goddard, the manager had to change his plans when Goddard dislocated his shoulder on the opening day of the season during a defeat at Birmingham City. With Goddard out, McAvennie moved up front and Dickens slotted into midfield.

It was a lucky moment for Lyall – not that it appeared that way at first. West Ham started the season terribly, winning just one of their first seven games. Unbeknown to Lyall, the players met for a frank exchange of views. Cottee was reminded of his defensive duties – “he was a lazy sod,” to quote McAvennie – and slowly the team clicked. They put together a club record 18-match unbeaten run in the league, which hurtled them up the table. Having been tipped for relegation, they were now challenging for the title.

McAvennie enjoyed a fantastic start to his first season in England, scoring 17 goals in the league before Christmas. He scored 26 in total in his debut campaign, finishing second to Gary Lineker in the race for the Golden Boot. Sadly, though, the general public were not able to see him in action in those early months. With the dispute between clubs and TV bosses leading to a blackout of football on our screens, there was an air of mystery surrounding new signings.

Newspaper articles described how McAvennie had gone through a number of jobs before finding football – mechanic, painter and decorator, waiter, tarmac layer – and how he had a reputation for liking a disco and a drink. His appearance on Wogan in November 1985 introduced him to the wider public and opened doors for him in the celebrity world.

McAvennie’s commitment could not be questioned. He only missed one league match all season and that was to play for Scotland in a World Cup playoff in Australia. Having played his part in helping Scotland qualify for the tournament, he arrived back in England on the morning of West Ham’s away match at QPR. He phoned Lyall to say he wanted to play. Despite the jetlag after a flight from Melbourne, he scored the winner.

The victory at QPR was one of nine straight wins in the 18-match unbeaten run between the end of August and Boxing Day. Cottee and McAvennie were banging in the goals while the defence remained solid; Parkes went 559 minutes without conceding a goal during the run. The unbeaten run eventually ended at White Hart Lane, where Steve Perryman’s late goal separated the teams.

West Ham were still in touch with league leaders Manchester United at the turn of the year but then came the big freeze during the winter of 1986. West Ham played just three league matches in January and February, and became embroiled in an FA Cup marathon with Ipswich – witness the iffy playing surface in the second of three replays – as the fixtures started to pile up.

From March onwards, the schedule was relentless. After beating Manchester United in the fifth round (after another replay), a disappointing quarter-final defeat to Sheffield Wednesday killed any hopes of FA Cup success. Back-to-back league defeats to Arsenal and Aston Villa completed a terrible seven days. Yet, with four games in hand on leaders Everton, the 15-point deficit could be retrieved.

West Ham would not lie down. A run of eight wins from nine games – including a crazy 8-1 win over Newcastle in which Martin scored a hat-trick past three different goalkeepers – meant that, going into the final weekend of the season, there was a realistic chance of the title coming to Upton Park for the first time. West Ham had to hope that Liverpool would lose their last match of the season and that they would beat West Brom on the Saturday and then Everton – who were also still in contention – on the Monday night.

Alas, it wasn’t to be. West Ham won 3-2 at the Hawthorns, but Liverpool clinched the title with a 1-0 victory at Chelsea. Rumours circulated that Liverpool’s match had finished goalless, but Lyall had to inform his players that, contrary to what they had heard, their title dream had gone. “It was heartbreaking,” said McAvennie. “I had never seen so many grown men crying.”

West Ham lost 3-1 at Goodison Park on the Monday, thus missing out on second place. For a set of players who had been getting through matches on adrenaline, the motivation simply wasn’t there. “I didn’t want to play on that Monday because of the heartbreak, and many of us didn’t,” McAvennie revealed.

Things would never be the same again for Lyall or West Ham. A lack of investment in the squad led to a disappointing campaign the following year, and the club suffered relegation in 1989. Sacked shortly afterwards, it was a sad end to Lyall’s 15-year spell in charge at the club. But his time at the club is remembered fondly by fans and, 13 managerial appointments later, no one has beaten the third-place finish he achieved 35 years ago.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 5, 2021 1:10 PM GMT
A lack of investment in the squad
Never changes
Egg from Iceland Wanted to change it but crash of markets killed him off
Report sparrow March 5, 2021 1:33 PM GMT
13 managers since Lyall yet in the years before just 5 managers since Syd King became the first in 1902!
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 8, 2021 9:57 PM GMT
Great result for us
Been better but we hold firm
Let’s hope we have ago
Old Trafford next Sunday
Report sparrow March 8, 2021 10:00 PM GMT
Not one of our better performances but we got the job done. Dawson was my man of the match but I just don't see what Benrahma brings to the table but one of these days he might just score a goal!
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 8, 2021 10:13 PM GMT
He needs run of games sparrow don’t know who we have at the club training wise put him straight needs Joe Cole arm rd him
Tonails doesn’t offer a lot up top either but puts shift in running , is that position?? Don’t know but seems to work
Crazy how we keep going on
Report sparrow March 8, 2021 10:17 PM GMT
Discipline is good at the club now and that gets us through the lesser performances fattie. I like Fornals and he nearly scored a great goal tonight as well as his work rate. Hopefully Fredericks will soon be fit and we won't see Johnson being involved again.
Report penzance March 8, 2021 10:23 PM GMT
MOM,Bamford.
Report ffaith March 12, 2021 12:51 AM GMT
Watched Man utd last night and I thought they were absolute pants.  Doubtful that Rashford, Cavani, Martial and Pogba will line up on Sunday that leaves Bruno as their only decent attacking outlet(Greenwood has regressed badly) shackle him and I am confident we will get a result
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 13, 2021 2:28 PM GMT
Nice 0-0 Leeds Chelsea
Big game tomorrow
Report sparrow March 13, 2021 8:19 PM GMT
West Ham United keeper Lukasz Fabianski has extended his contract with the club until June 2022.

The Poland player, 35, joined the Hammers in June 2018 from Swansea City in a £7m deal after they were relegated from the Premier League.

He has kept 22 clean sheets in 90 appearances for West Ham.

"I'm really pleased and looking to continue working hard and putting in good performances for the club," he said.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 14, 2021 9:09 PM GMT
Only one man at fault moyles
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 9:12 PM GMT
Simple question....Is Moyes doing a good job or should West Ham be higher up the table?
Report penzance March 14, 2021 9:15 PM GMT
the team selection and tactics sums
up David Moyes.
Another anti climax,he's got no Ar5ole
against the big teams.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 14, 2021 9:16 PM GMT
He’s bottle job sparrow this Man U team ain’t
Nothing , even **** lanzini on we looked better
Penzance spot on
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 14, 2021 9:17 PM GMT
Noble Johnson selection is baffling
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 9:18 PM GMT
Yes you lads are right and West Ham with the correct tactics would be 2nd or 3rd in the league Laugh
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 14, 2021 9:19 PM GMT
Maybe with a draw tonight sparrow
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 9:19 PM GMT
Time we got back to the relegation zone playing the West Ham Way.
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
Learn from Southampton last weekend who were praised by Guardiola after losing 5-2 and I'm sure the Southampton fans were well pleased.
Report penzance March 14, 2021 9:22 PM GMT
Anti football that tonight.
Same as the FAcup game.
3hrs before we had a shot against 'em.
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 9:23 PM GMT
Penzance....You haven't answered the question as to whether Moyes is doing a good job or should we be higher up the table?
Report penzance March 14, 2021 9:39 PM GMT
yeh,he is doing a good job,still a negative manager
in my eyes,the FA cup debacle done it for me.
There's no need to set up like that.Gave Man U
the freedom of the park.Last 1/2 hour showed
what might have been with a more positive approach.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 14, 2021 9:43 PM GMT
Sparrow he done fantastic job with limited players , making us fit side , able to play good football
What he’s piss poor in tactical Nouce against bigger sides that are playing on reputation from the past
That wasn’t vintage Man U side where 5th for a reason pretty tough team with good team work that have ability to score goals
He played Johnson who  imo isn’t fit to wear the shirt
And noble who finished
Got it wrong tonight we knew it from start
Arsenal next week
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 9:48 PM GMT
I don't agree with every decision he makes and I said before the game that Johnson should not have been in the team but overall I trust the manager with his tactics which involves playing to our strengths and in my opinion gave us a chance of a draw tonight. I do not want to see our team becoming a soft touch again which they have been for many of my years of following them.
Report swiftynifty March 14, 2021 9:51 PM GMT
This season he set up v Manchester teams not to lose and in 5 games took 1 point and went out of the cup , and that's when you're sitting pretty in the top half. He'll never change, under him that'll be the new West Ham way.
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 9:53 PM GMT
So swifty if we had a different manager would we be higher up the table then?
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 9:55 PM GMT
The problem I have is that Moyes has saved us twice from relegation and got us into the top five and so I feel I ought to trust him.
Report swiftynifty March 14, 2021 9:57 PM GMT
sparrow, not saying that but it's the first season in a while we've had the luxury to have a go in these games and he can't do it, it's a mental weakness. v teams that he perceives as our equals he's done great albeit content with 35% possession but it has worked.
Report swiftynifty March 14, 2021 10:00 PM GMT
sparrow, you can't tell me you enjoyed any part of that game or the cup game?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 14, 2021 10:03 PM GMT
Had 12/1 winner
7/1 winner tonight still feel like double ****
What westham does to us

Even backed Dawson to score first ffs
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 10:05 PM GMT
In my view to attack the top 4 clubs with the resources that they have compared to us would be suicidal as we learnt under Pellegrini with Man City continually putting 5 past us. We need to accept that with our budget we have to play in a certain way and not end up as Southampton did at the weekend with Guardiola having the audacity to praise them for letting them have it easy with a 5-2 win.
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 10:07 PM GMT
I did enjoy the game tonight as we were always in with a chance of snatching something. What I don't enjoy is giving away soft goals.
Report penzance March 14, 2021 10:08 PM GMT
we rolled over against Liverpool.
What have they done since?
You win games by attacking.
Report sparrow March 14, 2021 10:13 PM GMT
Well you know best and clearly Moyes knows nothing.
Report penzance March 14, 2021 10:19 PM GMT
some people don't share the same opinion of him.
I think he's negative,you don't,thats life.
Report swiftynifty March 14, 2021 10:20 PM GMT
sparrow, on a positive note, that's the big guns done for the season, 10 games left for Moyes to attack, but could do with Ogbonna back for Leicester and Chelsea.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 21, 2021 4:50 PM GMT
We bring defenders on
They go for it
Shocking !!
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 21, 2021 4:56 PM GMT
Feels like major loss there
Report penzance March 21, 2021 5:14 PM GMT
3-0 up should've won but we never.Credit to the
Gooners for comeing back.Could've gone either way
at the end.Cracking game,even though we did'nt win.
Report penzance March 21, 2021 5:24 PM GMT
yeh,Fatty,we did lose out attacking options
but you Know he'll do that but if we'd have
come back from 3 down we'd be crowing.Is
negative to me.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 21, 2021 5:49 PM GMT
Men v boys first 25 min
We switch off they come back
Got to say how on earth was Bowen deemed to hand ball foul to them
Cresswell was shown up but than again didn’t have much help down his side
Report sparrow March 21, 2021 5:49 PM GMT
Heartbreaking considering in the 2nd half we missed two easy chances to make it at least 4 or 5. But if you concede 3 goals then you don't deserve anything.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 21, 2021 5:52 PM GMT
Feel we’ve let slip huge opportunity
Report sofaking March 22, 2021 12:29 AM GMT
Embarrassing capitulation lads. Only West Ham are capable of throwing away a 3-0 lead against such limited opposition......
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 22, 2021 7:12 AM GMT
I agree cos when we pressed them we looked like getting a goal
Any time but Moyles takes that away brings on his defensive subs 71 72 min in
He will never change
Report sparrow March 22, 2021 7:18 AM GMT
Yes very negative with just 6 goals in the game. The only negatives I see are some of our fans.
As for losing a 3 goal lead I seem to remember another London team suffering that against some negative team.
We simply missed a few easy chances in the second half and that cost us the 3 points.
And who is this person called "MOYLES" ?
Report ffaith March 22, 2021 7:58 AM GMT
Oh the irony a spud talking about embarrassing capitulations.   He is an affable and easy going poster so its all good.  Just friendly bants between rivals I think
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 22, 2021 9:12 AM GMT
Where home side we
Put on half fit right back on
And noble
They go for it get rewards
Moyles can’t see cresswell being done time after time on the left
For how bad spurs been only point behind us now

He’s interview gives to much respect to old gard top 4 club
Which Arsenal nowhere near this season
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 22, 2021 9:18 AM GMT
What I don’t get is why we need get 4 or 5 goals to win a game
Against arsenal ffs
Report ffaith March 22, 2021 11:14 AM GMT
The Man utd performance(not so much the result)hurt me more than the gooner result.  Dont get me wrong both hurt.  The players must have been thinking WTF we are 5th in the table, flying and we go to a moderate, injury hit Man utd and set up like that.  That's how little the gaffer trusts in our ability.  Fortune favours the brave and I feel our momentum for the season was lost at OT.  Having said that the season overall has been encouraging.
Report sparrow March 22, 2021 11:48 AM GMT
I'll say it again that if you concede 3 goals then you desrve nothing from the game. However, the club has overperformed with a wafer thin squad in comparison to other premiership clubs but the idea that we can just throw everything forward at teams will just put us back in a relegation struggle. It's the old "West Ham Way" nonsense again and it needs burying for good.
Report Ell March 22, 2021 11:31 PM GMT
You could argue you were lucky with a point. The second goal was scored from a quick free kick taken from the wrong place. I was surprised it wasn't disallowed as that pass wouldn't have been possible from the right place.
Report sparrow March 26, 2021 6:59 PM GMT
21 years ago today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwL-QDZg2BY
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 31, 2021 9:19 PM BST
We get top 4 spot
First new signing aguerro £200 bags a week his
Pal recommend us
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 4, 2021 4:04 PM BST
Must win for tomorrow now.
If just to get momentum going again.
Lose or draw & can forget champs league- been given lots of chances last few weeks
Report swiftynifty April 4, 2021 4:24 PM BST
on paper a favourable looking run in, 6 wins from 9 = prob Champs League, sadly West Ham and paper seldom works out but 9-2 to find out.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 4, 2021 4:37 PM BST
6 from 9 good enough?
I don’t think we can lose another game
Can’t see Liverpool dropping much that have easy run in
Report swiftynifty April 4, 2021 4:44 PM BST
even 66 points would have a nice ring to it. You could well be right tho, might be nearer 70 required that's 7/9.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 5, 2021 12:00 PM BST
Rice is injured
That is it nobles can’t play 45min let alone 9 games at full tilt
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 5, 2021 12:21 PM BST
That rice news defo kick in the sacks this morn
Followed by someone **** on my cornflakes
Report swiftynifty April 5, 2021 1:28 PM BST
If it's the season as some reports suggest, wouldn't be taking 20-1 top 4. Prob miss out on Europe altogether. Been amazing he's stayed fit so long but typical it happens on international duty , remember Dean Ashton.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 5, 2021 4:54 PM BST
Ashton was unbelievable blow
To Westham and England
fantastic player cut short by poxy tackle during training
On his ankle
Report penzance April 5, 2021 6:06 PM BST
Massive blow.Always carries on when he gets
a heavy Knock.
Intersting to see how Moyes approaches the
game now.Positively,hopefully.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 5, 2021 7:54 PM BST
Everton **** it up again

Jeez what a chance for us
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 5, 2021 8:50 PM BST
Antonio injured again ffs
He’s was flying too Cry
Report penzance April 5, 2021 10:14 PM BST
Entertaining game tonight.
Got away with that though,sitting back
when we could put it out of their reach.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 5, 2021 10:53 PM BST
First 25 we where fantastic
Antonio was ripping them apart best I’ve seen him play
Rest of game become a very painful watch
Looked like walking dead at the end pick up few knocks
Antonio i just hope they can nurse him over the line
Report Richie_Burnett April 5, 2021 11:13 PM BST
I take back what I said about Lingard, he seems to have improvedCrazy
Report Capt__F April 5, 2021 11:32 PM BST
what was the Drama with Netto  about ?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 6, 2021 8:50 AM BST
Putting the ball by corner flag
Time wasting !!!
Game management is there buzz words for it

Netto wasn’t happy Laugh

Count there lucky stars Antonio went off
Mood he was in think where run out easy winners of that game
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 6, 2021 8:45 PM BST
Looked on twitter club site
Any news on the big lad hammys ?
Report Richie_Burnett April 7, 2021 12:45 AM BST
OptaJoe
@OptaJoe

9 - No player has been involved in more Premier League goals than Jesse Lingard since his debut for West Ham on February 3rd (6 goals, 3 assists). Rebirth.
Report ffaith April 7, 2021 12:51 AM BST
If he gets sold when they have players like James and Fred on their books I would not be impressed if I was a man utd fan
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 7, 2021 5:41 AM BST
If more greedy players
Left the comfort zone of there bench under 23 s life
We’d have loads of jessy type story’s

Surly it’s about playing football on the pitch
You dream about , having ok talent sitting on a bench for years is no dream at big club
Come to teams like westham a play staring role I say grab headlines
Must be loads young good players wasted to the £ note

Acid test for lingard be holding the line if Micky out injured Sad
Noble playing 8 games if his life depends on it
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 7, 2021 7:44 PM BST
Like rice
No news on Antonio word on twitter saying he’s out for the season
That be end of champions league dream than
Not been same team when he hasn’t played
We had lamp post as back than
Got nothing now
Lingard Antonio linked well
Bowen lingard tonails now
Report Richie_Burnett April 8, 2021 5:47 AM BST
OptaJoe
@OptaJoe

Jesse Lingard's goal against Wolves on Monday night saw him carry the ball 52 metres before firing past Rui Patrício, the furthest a player has travelled with the ball before scoring in the Premier League this season.
Report swiftynifty April 8, 2021 2:22 PM BST
Antonio needs a whole new training regime. He is far too heavy, too muscle bound,  there's a muscle imbalance between his quadriceps and hamstrings. Far the wages he is on, and his value to the team, he needs a full-time personal trainer to get it sorted.

Muscle imbalance. There could be a muscle imbalance between your quadriceps and hamstrings. The normal quadriceps/hamstrings ratio is 60:40; that is, the quadriceps should be no more than 1.5 times as strong as the hamstrings (lift 60 pounds with quads and 40 pounds with hams). Some coaches believe the ratio should be closer to 1:1 to prevent hamstring pulls, although this has not been proven. What is clear is that quadriceps that are more than 1.5 times as strong as hamstrings puts you at greater risk for injury. Speak with your running or strength coach about knee flexion exercises (the leg curl machine in the gym) to help strengthen your hamstrings if there is an imbalance.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 10, 2021 11:21 AM BST
If he was skinny **** wouldn’t be half 1/4 the player he is
He’s about about power and pace

Just haven’t got anyone to rotate with him
Injured every season needs looking after
We failed him in the transfer market
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 11, 2021 3:15 PM BST
3-0 up
Without best central half central midfield and centre forward
Unbelievable
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 11, 2021 3:18 PM BST
Injuries mounting up we won’t have 11 to field this keeps up
Report Aspro April 11, 2021 3:19 PM BST
I think you need to rename your thread
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 11, 2021 3:45 PM BST
Putting everyone though the ringer now
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 11, 2021 4:02 PM BST
**** me just had heart attack
Report ffaith April 11, 2021 6:31 PM BST
Nerve wracking last 20 minutes but we held on.  15 goals in our last 3 games r u not entertained?
The bodies are piling up but we go again
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 11, 2021 6:35 PM BST
Piling up big time
Can we play 30 min each way
Where be top of the league
Beating teams up than sitting back like **** stop playing
Report Richie_Burnett April 11, 2021 7:03 PM BST
@OptaJoe

Since making his Premier League debut for West Ham, Jesse Lingard has been directly involved in more goals than any other player (7 goals, 3 assists), while only Harry Kane (7) has netted as many himself.

Jesse Lingard is only the third player to score in four consecutive Premier League games for a David Moyes team, after Mikel Arteta in 2010 and Robin van Persie in 2013.

Despite only playing in his ninth Premier League game this season, Jesse Lingard (8) has now equalled his best scoring return in a top-flight campaign - also netting eight times in 2017-18 for Man Utd (33 apps).

Devil
Report penzance April 11, 2021 7:11 PM BST
3-0 up in 3 consecutive games-the worlds gone mad.
LaughLaugh.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK April 13, 2021 4:45 PM BST
https://youtu.be/AyUlY4YJOww
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com