Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scaredmoney
11 Aug 18 10:04
| Topic/replies: 10,850 | Blogger: scaredmoney's blog
doing Super Sunday

should be interesting viewing !!
Pause Switch to Standard View Graeme Souness & Alex Scott.....
Show More
Report The Dragon August 11, 2018 10:06 AM BST
why have sky gone feminine all of sudden .women commentators are ruining cricket to a women they are dreadfulCry
Report scaredmoney August 11, 2018 10:10 AM BST
TBF she is the best woman pundit,not that the competition is fierce!!

Souness dosnt hold back though does he....cant wait mesen Laugh
Report The Dragon August 11, 2018 10:23 AM BST
lets see how good she is have they ditched jamie redknapp for her then?
Report scaredmoney August 11, 2018 10:29 AM BST
Must have done....unless they have 3 on

its in one of the red top pull outs this morning....she cant be any worse than the multiple title/medal winning Redknapp can she?
Report Platini August 11, 2018 10:48 AM BST
she's the best of a bad bunch.

Being "camera-friendly" prob helps as well.  Some things don't change with Sky Laugh
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y August 11, 2018 11:40 AM BST
Alex is lovely Love
Report ian merseyside August 13, 2018 1:41 AM BST
Everyone is too worried these days about having to be PC and gender neutral.  I've nothing against Alex Scott but her previous football experience of playing for Arsenal ladies is like chalk and cheese and does not qualify her to be a top class analyst of men's professional football.  The likes of Souness and Neville make interesting points that would never have occurred to me but Scott does not.  It's not her fault and she might actually make a decent football presenter, but she is certainly not a good analyst.
Report sofaking August 13, 2018 3:20 AM BST

Aug 13, 2018 -- 1:41AM, ian merseyside wrote:

Everyone is too worried these days about having to be PC and gender neutral.

Report sofaking August 13, 2018 3:21 AM BST
ffs.  Have to agree and her analysis of today's games was extremely bland.
Report 1st time poster August 13, 2018 4:59 AM BST
xause she,s bland,bland is what she is,could be city v l,pool or billericky town v dover she and the other females on tv use the same cliché,s phrases every week, they sound like the wannabee under 11,s sunday morning coaches shouting  , MAN ON,PUSH UP, LAST 5, BLAH,BLAH from the sidelines, doesn't make them pep, can you imagine a female coming out with the continuous digs,funny quips carra was having at nevo,s expednse during Friday nights commentary
Report lovegod August 13, 2018 6:23 AM BST
Maybe she gets the blandness and cliches off the male pundits?
Report thelatarps August 13, 2018 7:21 AM BST
thought eni aluko was pretty decent in the world cup for itv
Report dlarssonf August 13, 2018 7:46 AM BST
Those lashing that girl are the same clowns who think Gary Neville and jamie spiity carragher from the gantry are insightful not too mention the other bore Redknapp.  These three are utter cliche driven clowns alongside the blabbing mess that is Henry.

But sheep will be sheep
Report superjudge August 13, 2018 8:13 AM BST
there is only 1 place a women should be on a sunday is in the kitchen doing the sunday roastLaugh
Report scaredmoney August 13, 2018 11:30 AM BST
eni aluko was absolutely terrible at the world cup ,i thought she d never seen football played before.
Report duffy August 13, 2018 3:04 PM BST
Do they have bloke pundits on Netball games...honestly don't know so a genuine question?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y August 13, 2018 3:07 PM BST
Steve Bunce was the pundit for the netball in whatever championship was on earlier in the year Laugh may have been the Commomwealth games
Report spyker August 13, 2018 4:19 PM BST
I've nothing against Alex Scott but her previous football experience of playing for Arsenal ladies is like chalk and cheese and does not qualify her to be a top class analyst of men's professional football.

So you have to have played football to be a pundit now? I don't really have an opinion on A.S and generally have the sound off and music on but I find the ability to string a coherent sentence and having an idea what one is going to say is also useful in punditry - and being able to play the game doesn't help on that score!
Report Biscar Two from a mile back August 13, 2018 5:18 PM BST
She just seems a little thick, I cant be doing with all this pc bullsheight just employ the best person for the job hth.
Report skygreenzone August 13, 2018 5:24 PM BST
A bit thick.What does carragher sound like then?
Report dlarssonf August 13, 2018 6:07 PM BST
Biscar Two from a mile back    13 Aug 18 17:18 
She just seems a little thick, I cant be doing with all this pc bullsheight just employ the best person for the job hth.

and who is that ??? hth
Report n88uk August 13, 2018 6:39 PM BST
Its never been about the best person for the job at any point. Otherwise the likes of Redknapp, Henry etc. would never be employed.
Report Platini August 13, 2018 6:57 PM BST
Ex-football players don't always make the best pundits (most of them are very poor in fact). Why should it be any different with women?
It would be great if they employed pundits on merit, including women. There must be a few out there, altho I've only ever seen one (Alyson Rudd - she is very good indeed).
Report Emitdeb August 13, 2018 7:16 PM BST
Not enough disabled Muslim (women) on the firm.. if you ask me.
Report Emitdeb August 13, 2018 7:28 PM BST
Gay ones ^
Report Platini August 13, 2018 7:29 PM BST
^ wearing a burqa
Report leazes67 August 13, 2018 7:39 PM BST
Honestly if she was a munter does anyone think she would be allowed anywhere near a camera or microphone?.
Report bonst August 13, 2018 7:44 PM BST
Shearer is the worst,never been guilty of saying anything insightful
Report the.mad.dog.man August 13, 2018 7:46 PM BST
most of the pundits are failed managers its a joke
Report DirkDiggler August 13, 2018 8:01 PM BST
99% of managers fail.
Report skygreenzone August 13, 2018 8:47 PM BST
For me its easy for pundits to comment on mistakes after the event has happened are footballers physic can they see the future.No.Gary neville will probably go down as valencias worst ever manager so it must be hard for players to listen to him at times.
Report Biscar Two from a mile back August 14, 2018 11:51 AM BST
dlarssonf
dlarssonf
Date Joined:    05 Mar 08
Add contact | Send message
13 Aug 18 18:07 Joined: 05 Mar 08 | Topic/replies: 11,566 | Blogger: dlarssonf's blog
Biscar Two from a mile back    13 Aug 18 17:18 

and who is that ??? hth

Chris Sutton, says it like it is
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com