Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Afc888
01 Apr 18 12:45
| Topic/replies: 255 | Blogger: Afc888's blog
I don't think it's worth the hassle these days. Bookie free bets very rarely come without strings attached. Rolling overX5 for example. Very rarely come a straight cash these day's either as bookies usually offer thing's like money back if your first bet loses and then you have to worry about account verification when you withdraw. Use to be worth it. Not for me now.
Pause Switch to Standard View Your help/advice would be greatly...
Show More
Report Th3Phoenix April 1, 2018 5:06 PM BST
Completely agree lots of strings attached with a hell of a lot of the bookies. However I found if you cherry pick the right offers there is still a lot of value to be had. At least now with the new CMA regulations the bookies have to be straight with the punters as to the ordeal (with some bookies) you will need to go through to claim your £10 free bet.

My general rule of thumb is stick to sports free bets - a lot less hassle and a lot more value to be pinched.

Regards the verification yep...its a B*tch

All that being said I managed to clean up £1500 on my last round of the bookies - Bear in mind majority of that was opening offers pre existing customer offers that are half decent are hard to come by.

Back to the idea if the majority of the hassle (understand offer T&Cs, locate bets, manage offer progress, manage stakes etc) has been removed and all someone needs to worry about is deposit/withdrawal/kyc/place the bet do you not think that would be something a lot of people would be interested in?

I maybe completely wrong but that is why I wanted some other punters pov :)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com