Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
seaside
30 Dec 17 17:31
| Topic/replies: 2,625 | Blogger: seaside's blog
Back Liverpool and got out of the bet when they went one nail down aggggggggggggg they always F*** me Liverpool I said I would never back them they win and I still do my money.

Bolton done me like a kipper how the F*** could win ?

Very bad day at the office in regards to the football I have to go back 30 days before I am in profit with the footy

I am on Man UTD tonight so I hope they do the bizz.

Well done to the layers.
Pause Switch to Standard View Done my B****** on the football today
Show More
Report 11kv December 30, 2017 5:54 PM GMT
a 20p each way Heinz is not doing your bo llox
Report Des Pond December 30, 2017 6:00 PM GMT
Been there myself many times. Never mind, just have to wait patiently for the right bet to come up and get it back.
Report The Bhoys December 30, 2017 6:17 PM GMT
certainly wudnt be trusting united to get me back on track, tho in saying that ive southampton laid
Report wolf3011 December 30, 2017 6:33 PM GMT
Lost on the sheff utd game as well.. United to claw back the losses
Report pixie December 30, 2017 6:48 PM GMT
I don't believe this for one moment; Seaside is far too shrewd. I'm sure he will load up and back Arsenal tomorrow and take the bacon home yet again, with a playful whistle on his lips and jaunty step he will soon get his mojo back. True greatness can never be shackled.
Report Outpost December 30, 2017 6:51 PM GMT
Shef Utd beat me today - Notts County beat me last week - Wolves beat my accum a few weeks back - It's been a struggle this season.
Report Outpost December 30, 2017 6:51 PM GMT
Shef Utd beat me today - Notts County beat me last week - Wolves beat my accum a few weeks back - It's been a struggle this season.
Report sofaking December 30, 2017 6:59 PM GMT
Gambling can be a cruel mistress.   Not sure if Man U will win this game either.
Report Outpost December 30, 2017 7:01 PM GMT
Think Man U will get a penalty soon with Martial and Rashford playing.
Report wolf3011 December 30, 2017 7:08 PM GMT
What a vile side United are, absolute disgrace when you consider these players earn more in a week than some in 3 years
Report sofaking December 30, 2017 7:15 PM GMT
Almost certain that this ends 0-0.  Woefull effort by Man U.
Report JC1326 December 30, 2017 7:24 PM GMT
United game, Celtic's 0-0, Inter somehow drawing 0-0 with a Lazio side whose away games this season have an average of 17.5 goals, few banana skins today. People say it isn't funny if it's too easy, but those people have obviously never had a punt in their life
Report JC1326 December 30, 2017 7:24 PM GMT
isn't *fun*, even
Report somemuppet December 30, 2017 7:27 PM GMT
ive had 3 days from hell. 2 x 0 0s now this evening have finished me off. Think its time to call it a day.
Report wolf3011 December 30, 2017 7:28 PM GMT
The cruel mistress strikes again, worse than an snm dungeon  Cry
Report DIE LINKE December 30, 2017 7:32 PM GMT
As my old man used to say (he's not dead, he just stopped saying it), there's a reason why bookies drive round in flash cars.
Report The Bhoys December 30, 2017 7:52 PM GMT
Betfair aint a bookies pal so some of us gota win
Report sofaking December 30, 2017 8:05 PM GMT

Dec 30, 2017 -- 7:52PM, The Bhoys wrote:

Betfair aint a bookies pal so some of us gota win

Yeah, the bookies who lay their bets off here. Grin

Report wolf3011 December 30, 2017 8:17 PM GMT
I think most of us know its a mugs game deep down but continue on .. one of the reasons forum numbers have dropped I'd suspect.
Report The Bhoys December 30, 2017 8:27 PM GMT
Question i why do most of us do it?
Report sofaking December 30, 2017 8:28 PM GMT
The best way to make a small fortune by betting is to start with a large fortune. Cool
Report trilby22 December 30, 2017 8:31 PM GMT
Think I'll knock it on the head next year.  Cut down and bet on bigger occassions, at least.

My main bets have been on late goals but those odds have reduced massively this last year, or so.  Mugs game, like you say ... unless you know summit!
Report worple12 December 30, 2017 9:26 PM GMT
lay every favourite
Report seaside December 30, 2017 10:24 PM GMT
They got me today boys I went 8 to 2 down last Saturday was good I went 7 to 3 up
Report somemuppet December 31, 2017 4:35 PM GMT
on my way out of this game lads.

Here since 2003 and its been bad overall with good runs here and there.

Some thoughts, in a sequence of 100 bets you will go on runs of 8 or 9 winning bets in a row and then you might hit a run of 8 or 9 losing bets or it might
be a little bit patchy. But in the words of previous contributors on here and other places you cannot win unless you have an edge. Those edges have reduced and are nigh on possible as there are smart mathematicians out there who are taking our money off us and good luck to them.

I do think too there is small money to be made from backing certain bets at high odds and making certain trades. I think if you have 100 bets on a 0 0  scoreline for example you will get enough winners to make a profit. I also think theres a few bob to be made backing the current bet for example 2 0 at 39 mins as under 2.5 and laying/ greening it again at 50 mins with a sharp fall in price.

Problem is i can see these and a few other bets but i have little discipline.

Good luck but play it carefully .
Report Coachbuster December 31, 2017 6:47 PM GMT
it's a tough old bird on here muppets at the moment -   the only way to get that edge imo is to lay the scores which are hardest to achieve  - examples are  like 7-0 ,7-1 ,7-2  .... and also ANY OTHER DRAW  ...  these are  the furthest out -   in turn you must buy scores nearer  to the 0-0  so you can 'trade back' at any time .

Be careful about laying the 3-2 and buying the 2-2 for example  as quick goals will put you in danger  ...and even today there are still games where you get the 3-2    ... Arsenal /Palace was one such rare example .

DON'T use the  7-0 examples with teams such as Manchester city - they could wipe you out double quick
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com