Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
layingisthewayforward
08 Oct 17 19:01
| Topic/replies: 3,608 | Blogger: layingisthewayforward's blog
Stick to making whiskey and munching on haggis imo.
Pause Switch to Standard View lets all laugh at scotland
Show More
Report BARNEY21. October 8, 2017 7:20 PM BST
I think that England must have drank tooo much whisky and feasted on too much haggis,we at least recognise our frailties you on the other hand are delusional,England fool of 50ml players,somebody is having a laugh.
Report gut feeling October 8, 2017 7:25 PM BST
Ats the poorest England team I've seen in a long time.
Report LoyalHoncho October 8, 2017 7:42 PM BST
We don't make whiskey and we sell our haggis to you twatts, who swing it about as they hold hnads then flit about with hankies on their heids, their pockets hanging out and wee bells jingling round their ankles!
Report layingisthewayforward October 8, 2017 8:02 PM BST
Oops touched a nerve there.  Agreed one of the worst england teams i can remember. The scots still couldnt qualify though
Report DIE LINKE October 8, 2017 8:08 PM BST
Its like two bald men fighting over a comb.
Report ph. October 8, 2017 8:12 PM BST
in comparative financial England and Scotland are like Man Utd and Carlisle, I think the giants are somewhat more disappointing no matter that they have qualified.
Report xmoneyx October 8, 2017 8:30 PM BST
5-live radio

punter asking southgate to resign Excited
Report Deptford October 8, 2017 8:51 PM BST
It would not matter who was England manager, we are a big pile of dog poo, bang average players
Report gut feeling October 8, 2017 9:01 PM BST
If it was x factor I would give Harry kane a seat but that's about it.
Report spyker October 8, 2017 9:21 PM BST
At least the Scotch now have a reason to be miserable as feck next summer (as oppose to just being miserable as feck for no reason). Of course that misery will soon lift once they get behind England not getting out the group........
Report gut feeling October 8, 2017 9:25 PM BST
Think your right there.
Report themover October 8, 2017 9:26 PM BST
Gordon Strachan: 'Scotland have a problem - genetically, we are behind'

LaughLaughLaugh
Report Crisp77 October 8, 2017 9:29 PM BST
Mrs Doubtfire never liked the Slovaks
Report gut feeling October 8, 2017 9:50 PM BST
The first time I set foot in England was about 10 years ago great Yarmouth and remember thinking holy **** a lot of mixed race here we had none of that then then but now we are in the same boat thank you very much you baaams
Report Geesyerdosh October 8, 2017 9:57 PM BST
Could be an Englishman. That's an affliction no one deserves.
Report gut feeling October 8, 2017 10:05 PM BST
I feel sorry for the Irish a land totally on its on but yet some of them want to be called british wow.
Report ericster October 8, 2017 10:06 PM BST
If the England players had half the spirit that the Scots show on the field we might have a shout. I wonder if we could poach Strachan. Now that really WOULD be  RESULT.
Report Geesyerdosh October 8, 2017 10:09 PM BST
Poach him? We couldn't give him away.
Report gut feeling October 8, 2017 10:13 PM BST
Doesn't matter who the manager would be it's the players at the end of the day who have to perform we are not just good enough.
Report sofiakenny October 8, 2017 10:16 PM BST
spiker...spot on.
Report gut feeling October 8, 2017 10:17 PM BST
I watched England the last 2 games and was thinking how on earth they were top of the group that shows how the rest of us were.they have no chance.
Report Geesyerdosh October 8, 2017 10:22 PM BST
We have a terrible manager. Luckily England have an even worse one.
Report mighty October 8, 2017 11:07 PM BST
good thread
keep it going guys
Report mafeking October 8, 2017 11:18 PM BST
no doubt england as poor as i can ever remember. an absolutely shocking group all round. we'll get knocked out in the group unless we get a real soft draw. all the other european group winners are better and anyone who qualifies from south american without even considering anyone else
Report madrigal October 8, 2017 11:47 PM BST
As a Wales supporter----no-- I would want all the home teams to go through.
Report akabula October 9, 2017 8:26 AM BST
Yep OP. You summed it up but come the finals we'll be sitting with feet up, whisky in one hand and haggis in the other, and laughing at England falling to the likes of Iceland. Happy
Report JC1326 October 9, 2017 1:02 PM BST
Why do people always say England don't have the players? It's a team made up of players picked every week and bought by the likes of Pochettino, Mourinho, Guardiola, the best managers in the world, who don't need to use these players, they could buy anybody they wanted. If Germany or Portugal or whomever had a clown like Hodgson or Southgate they'd be bobbins too.

As for the Scots, I honestly wouldn't revel in their misery so much if they didn't carry on like they do when we lose. So they deserve all the grief they get, imo
Report Tiger Tiger October 17, 2017 12:50 PM BST
We all know England are sh!te.

But lets laugh at Scotland anways LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com