Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
07 Dec 16 16:06
| Topic/replies: 15,619 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
Not sure who is going to be in the market for a 70 year old who was last seen being knocked out of a tournament by Iceland.
Pause Switch to Standard View Roy Hodgson is "Preparing for a...
Show More
Report moondan December 7, 2016 4:23 PM GMT
Loads of offers.

We brits love a loser its our destiny.
Report Life-Lucky December 7, 2016 4:40 PM GMT
silly old fool. stay home and watch the telly, roy. your work is done
Report stopper December 7, 2016 4:49 PM GMT
nobody likes to finish on a loser ,
Report howard December 7, 2016 4:55 PM GMT
Maybe my team. York City
Report morpteh mackem December 7, 2016 5:03 PM GMT
think craig hignett at hartlepool could be leaving soon.
Report leazes67 December 7, 2016 5:14 PM GMT
Ideal fit for Sunderland imo.
Report prepared83 December 7, 2016 5:16 PM GMT
Saw a bit of that interview and he said something along the lines of its all about momentum and iceland had it going into that game???
Tell me woy how many players you changed in the final group game??? Momentum LaughLaugh
Report bigH December 7, 2016 6:18 PM GMT
lest we forget, just over 10 years ago this clown was managing Viking Stavanger and was taking them to their worst ever finish in the Norwegian 1st division
Report TheBaron December 7, 2016 6:22 PM GMT
Brave man who employs him.  In his last interview he looked in the early stages of dementia when asking "I don't know why I'm here"
Report OnePercenter December 7, 2016 6:46 PM GMT
I know he is 70 but he deserves a good kicking.
Report themover December 7, 2016 6:48 PM GMT
Waith Wovers would be good
Report stroodle December 7, 2016 6:50 PM GMT

Dec 7, 2016 -- 12:46PM, OnePercenter wrote:

I know he is 70 but he deserves a good kicking.

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Report scandanavian_haven December 7, 2016 7:00 PM GMT
I heard him trying to justify the Iceland loss too with all of that "Iceland had the momentum" rubbish, seriously it almost takes your breath away at high in denial he is, he would have got a lot more credit/respect if he'd just put his hands up and say it was all his fault. he went into the tournament not knowing who his best team was and what was the best system to use them in, then against Iceland the players just Froze (pun intended), couldn't trap the ball, couldn't make simple short passes properly (Rooney especially) and couldn't keep out a goal from a set piece they were renowned for. It was his fault and all he could come out with was Iceland had all the momentum and they were on a fantastic run.

He will go down as the worst England manager of all time, bottom of a World Cup group topped by Costa Rica and KO'd by a country with only 20,000 footballers, and most of them are postmen and milkmen by trade.

Reminds me of Tony Blair coming out to defend the war in Iraq, defiant til the end!
Report Platini December 7, 2016 7:11 PM GMT
worse than mclaren ?
worse than keegan ?
worse than allardyce ?  Laugh
Report scandanavian_haven December 7, 2016 7:14 PM GMT
Yes because he actually said the words "I would like to think in the last 3 years we have set a benchmark for how England should play and set out in future" CryCry

Not even Keegan or McClaren were that delusional.
Report morpteh mackem December 8, 2016 8:01 AM GMT
allardyce had 100% record
Report cruso December 8, 2016 11:19 PM GMT
Not sure who is going to be in the market for a 70 year old who was last seen being knocked out of a tournament by Iceland.

You just never know..
After all if you were manager of Greece and got beat by Faroe Islands youd never expect to work again...would you?
Report lurka December 9, 2016 8:39 AM GMT
Got a penalty/draw at Wembley with the Swiss at Euro 96. Hype machine took over and ended up with the Inter, Liverpool and England jobs. Unbelievable stuff. A complete chancer
Report OnePercenter December 9, 2016 9:28 AM GMT
Along with the £760m redevelopment of Wembley the FA's decision to employ a complete tool such as Hodgson is yet another example of the buffoonery at the Top of English football.

While it's difficult to understand how clueless the FA must have been to employ Hodgson in the first place. That they kept him on after the World Cup debacle is frankly unbelievable.

Hodgson is a complete t0ssp0t devoid of any footballing nowse. He belongs in a care home not a dugout.
Report rommel December 9, 2016 10:07 AM GMT
That they kept him on after the World Cup debacle is frankly unbelievable.....couldnt agree more,was a cataclysmic fckn shambles
Report mega88 December 9, 2016 10:16 AM GMT
He'd slot in nicely at the Emirates about his level
Report PorcupineorPineapple December 9, 2016 10:23 AM GMT
He's a good manager with average players, low expectations and his only job is to get them organised and not get beaten too much. Helps if the fans aren't too picky about playing good football.

Would probably still do a good job at a mediocre club. No offence, but the likes of Stoke, Watford or Man Utd would probably suit him well.
Report Charlie December 9, 2016 10:45 AM GMT
Could do a job at Coventry.
Report scandanavian_haven December 9, 2016 11:09 AM GMT
Do they need a coach driver ?
Report Can't Catch Me December 9, 2016 11:15 AM GMT
Neuchatal Xamax fans sh1tting themselves as we speak.
Report OnePercenter December 9, 2016 3:36 PM GMT
PorcupineorPineapple is one of rommel's many aliases.
Report Solano1 December 9, 2016 4:39 PM GMT
I understand he is going back to Liverpool to coach the U23's.
Report Injera December 9, 2016 5:46 PM GMT
Waith Wovers would be good

themover Laugh
Report hitmanhearn December 9, 2016 7:39 PM GMT
The worst England manager in history. The clowns that appointed him and then retained the fool after the WC should of paid with their jobs.
Report rommel December 9, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

Dec 9, 2016 -- 9:36AM, OnePercenter wrote:

PorcupineorPineapple is one of rommel's many aliases.

fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me youre obsessed,get back on your fckn meds

Report rommel December 9, 2016 11:06 PM GMT
you probably think every poolie on here is meLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Capt__F December 9, 2016 11:08 PM GMT
hft gutted
Report rommel December 9, 2016 11:19 PM GMT
Would probably still do a good job at a mediocre club. No offence, but the likes of Stoke, Watford or Man Utd would probably suit him well. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report kincsem December 9, 2016 11:42 PM GMT
I thought it was England who were knocked out by Iceland.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com