Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
11 Jun 16 21:16
| Topic/replies: 17,853 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
the object of the exercise is to get into the next round.And they will.
Pause Switch to Standard View Why are the english fans so...
Show More
Report Deptford June 11, 2016 10:17 PM BST
Yep, will  beat Taffys, got to get rid of Stirling and La la though
Report ufcdan June 11, 2016 10:24 PM BST
the object of the exercise is to get into the next round. And they will..............really Crazy
Report brassneck June 11, 2016 10:26 PM BST
yes,stirling was not at his best tonight.but England played well tonight they were just a little unlucky.
in fact they are the best team I seen so far.
Report Mushtaq June 11, 2016 10:26 PM BST
Best to come top of the group and avoid a tough game in the next round...
Report rogerthebutler June 11, 2016 10:32 PM BST
Agree with Brassneck

Think back to other recent tournament performances - USA, Costa Rica, Algeria anyone?

That performance was so much better than any of that previous rubbish.

Didn't think anyone had a stinker and was pleasantly surprised by Rooney, who I thought would mess up the balance of the side. Far from it.
Report brassneck June 11, 2016 10:33 PM BST
I am listening to bbc radio and poor roy is getting shredded.
once the beat Wales all will be forgiven.i thought it was a very good performance from England tonight ,they were by far the better team and wales and slovacia will be no problem to them if they play the way they played tonight.
Report 1st time poster June 12, 2016 10:57 AM BST
rather than england been the best so far lets just say by a country mile russia were the worst so far a pub team in the context of this competition,bale will be lapping his chops at the prospect of running at 2 centre backs who,s age is 70 between them
Report hulk23 June 12, 2016 11:14 AM BST
agree with 1st time, no wonder their fans wanted a scrap russia were absolutely dreadful. 
decent team would have thrashed them.
Report Diff-rent June 12, 2016 11:22 AM BST
I thought they played well. That kid from the Liverpool team was tops and Harry Kane looked sharp. I was drinking quite a bit so perhaps blinkered but yes it was good to see the lions so attacking. But defensively like the whole of the PL season NO team has a great defence. That's why they all lost in CL can't defend. PL great to watch 6 or 7 goals some games but defending isn't good in our league compared to Italians or Spanish mob.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com